5 Best Hotels To Stay In Schwerdorff Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Schwerdorff Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Schwerdorff Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Schwerdorff Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Schwerdorff Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Schwerdorff Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Schwerdorff Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Schwerdorff Lorraine:
Hotel Restaurant De La Canner
Located in Kédange-sur-Canner, 23 miles from Luxembourg, Hotel Restaurant De La Canner features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Metz is 15 miles from Hotel De La Canner, and Saarbrücken is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Restaurant De La Canner.
- A bit motel-like, but that actually is quite pleasant and makes you feel you have your own little home. It gave us some outside space to dry our tent. The restaurant and breakfast were excellent.
- Good restaurant serving local food. Breakfast was reasonably priced and locaion is quiet and in the countryside.
- Rooms were nice and quiet and well llooked after. Excellent food in the restaurant.
- Nice quiet location. Great food freshly prepared. Good value. Perfect for an overnight stop en-route north/south/east/west, just 10mins off main autoroutes 👍
- Comfortable clean bed, clean room. Large TV, plenty of parking. Onsite restaurant has very good food for dinner.
Ace Hotel Creutzwald Saint Avold
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ace Hotel Creutzwald Saint Avold offers accommodations in Creutzwald-la-Croix, just 24 miles from Metz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saarbrücken is 14 miles from Ace Hotel Creutzwald Saint Avold, and Mondorf-les-Bains is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 25 miles from Ace Hotel Creutzwald Saint Avold.
- Very good location, easy to find when you come from a motorway, friendly staff, decent modest breakfast, free private parking at premises. Also, just in the front of the hotel there is a good restaurant with a tasty fish&frutti di mare soup – perfect for a dinner!
Staff were very friendly, big super market more or less next door for any supplies you might need. Few local restaurants, we didn’t try the La Boucherie restaurant next door but we will next time – it looked OK.
We used it for an overnight stay en-route to Italy and I would say that for that purpose it is a good choice
- It was ok stay. We stayed only one night traveling to UK. The hotel was full of workers at that time so we woke up very early as they went to work. The room was non smoking, but the hallway smelled of cigarettes. The breakfast was simple, but ok. Good value for money. The staff were very friendly. Although went we came there was no one in the reception. We waited for a longer time. There are many options were to eat and just opposite is a good tasty restaurant.
- Perfect place for a stopover – again. Close to the highway, plenty of parking space. Nice and spacious rooms, comfortable bed.
- French TV allowed you to change the audio to English using the remote control. McD’s was within walking distance… and the restaurant next door was excellent. Big parking lot.
Domaine de la Klauss
Located in Montenach in the region of Lorraine, 17 miles from Luxembourg, Domaine de la Klauss features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a fitness center and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Trier is 26 miles from Domaine de la Klauss, and Metz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Better than we expected. Our room was actually a suite and we don’t know if we were upgraded or this was a standard room when booking through Booking.com. The restaurant was in a lovely cellar-type location with a vaulted ceiling. However our meal was very slow indeed. Three hours for two of us!
- Modern facilities implanted in old farmhouse completely immersed in the countryside. Very frîendly helpful staff.
- The combination of hotel, spa and restaurant in the countryside of a small french village is perfectly picturesque. It’s a great spot for a weekend getaway. We spent some time in the hotel bar enjoying drinks, lounging in the Sauna, and had a delicious 3-hour dinner at the restaurant. The restaurant specializes in Foie Gras and all of the farm products are “farm to table”. Be prepared to spend some $$ on food and drink, but it’s worth it. There is also a wine cellar where you can purchase wine and have a small wine tasting. The fact that the spa is included in the price of your stay is a bonus. There is also a fitness center, however we did not check that out during our stay. We stayed in a junior suite that had a balcony. It was a very relaxing environment and the beds/linens were SUPER comfortable.
- This place is amazing – we will definitely come back.
- Such a lovely stone building. Plenty of outside sitting places. Delightful bedroom.
Inter-Hotel Saint-Avold Nord Aster
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Inter-Hotel Aster offers accommodations in Creutzwald-la-Croix. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Metz is 24 miles from Inter-Hotel Aster, and Saarbrücken is 14 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 24 miles from the property.
Great location in forest and next to park with a lake and trail.
Very nice facility and room.
- Receptionist friendly, Location good, breakfast good
- The location superb suroundings. Meal was very nice.
- La proximité du lac est un plus. L’accueil à l’hôtel a été très sympathique et la chambre très agréable.
- Ondanks zeer karige bezetting qua personeel, toch vlotte en vriendelijke bediening.
- Great location in forest and next to park with a lake and trail.
La Lorraine is located in the small village of Koenigsmacker, half-way between Metz, Luxembourg and Treves. It offers accommodations with private bathrooms with a restaurant.Each guest room is equipped with heating, Wi-Fi internet access and a TV with satellite channels (Canal +).Hotel Lorraine’s restaurant serves regional specialties and traditional French cuisine. A range of set menus is available for lunch and dinner.Thornville Train Station is 6 miles from Hotel La Lorraine and free parking is available nearby for guests exploring the Lorraine region by car.
Very little. Breakfast was ok. Parking available outside in the town square.
It is near the Maginot Line fortresses – a tourist attraction worth visiting. The surrounding countryside is very pleasant and good for walking
- l’ambiance chaleureuse, le petit-déjeuner copieux, le calme
- la situation géographique est exellente, pour le reste l’établissement est hors course malheureusement pour les touristes que nous étions.
- Super goed restaurant!! Entourage reuze gedateerd, maar had ook wel weer wat.
- bof bof à part l’emplacement pas très loin de la frontière
- Very little. Breakfast was ok. Parking available outside in the town square.
Top Hotels In Schwerdorff Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Schwerdorff Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Schwerdorff Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Schwerdorff Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!