5 Best Hotels To Stay In Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Santiuste De San Juan Bautista Castile And Leon:
Hotel Fray Sebastian
Offering a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hotel Fray Sebastian is located in Nava de la Asunción. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas. Shops and cafeterias are 1,300 feet away.All air-conditioned rooms include a TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests can relax on the shared lounge.Voltoya river is 3.1 miles from Hotel Fray Sebastian. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 93.2 miles away.
- Comfortable. Bed very good. Lots of clean absorbent towels
- Great value. Exactly what we needed when we needed it. Thought we werelost following GPS then this beautiful oasis appears with good food and clean comfortable rooms. Very accommodating staff to someone who speaks no Spanish.
- Very good breakfeast (choice of tapas and bocadillos) with fresh juice, coffee and tea, comfy bed and space in the room, nice fittings & decoration in the communal hotel space. Friendly and helpful staff if you try to speak the language.
- Basic but very good hotel. No frills but that’s irrelevant when it’s such a low price. Rooms are large, clean & comfy (with air con). Staff are friendly (tho not English speaking). Great tapas in the bar
- Staff were great especially young waitress who worked so hard to make us feel comfortable
Hotel Fray Juán Gil
Hotel Fray Juán Gil is located in the centre of Arévalo, surrounded by restuarants, shops and cafés. All rooms have flat-screen satellite TV, a private terrace and a bathroom.Arévalo is well known for its Mudéjar architecture and also for the dish of roast suckling pig. The hotel’s own restaurant-café offers a range of local dishes, as well as a buffet breakfast. There is a free Wi-Fi hotspot on site.There is a bus stop just outside the Fray Juán Gil Hotel, offering a direct link to the railway station. The town is around an hour’s drive from Avila, Segovia and Salamanca.
- Good old style 2 star hotel. Couldn’t ask for more. In the part of town where people live.
- La temperatura que se mantiene en habitaciones y demás estancias del alojamiento.
- Que a pesar de su aspecto viejo del exterior y recepción,las habitaciones estaba bien y el mobiliario ario estaba renovado
- El trato muy afectuoso y la cama muy cómoda colchon muy suavey fieme a la vez.
- Hotel de dos estrellas correcto para descansar después de recorrer la zona. Buena ubicación, muy limpio y buen colchón. Relación calidad precio buena.
Posada Real Los Cinco Linajes
Posada Los Cinco Linajes is in the historic town of Arévalo. It is a traditional building with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi.This inn offers stylish bedrooms with free minibar and private bathroom. The popular restaurant is well-known for its traditional local food.Los Cinco Linajes has an ideal location in the heart of Spain. The beautiful cities of Ávila and Segovia are both about 31 miles away.
- Beautifully restored palace in the center of Arevalo, very close to the A-6, just one hour north of Barajas, the Madrid Airport. It was a perfect choice for Teo tired travelers coming from the USA. It was easy to find and plenty of parking on the main plaza.
The location, right in the middle of the old pueblo.
The room, decorated in a kitsch style, full of details, so last century, so real.
The food in the restaurant. Tried the cochinillo with fried potatoes. Marvelous!
The friendly staff.
The heating, that worked flawlessly, considering the minus zero temperature outside.
Restaurant food excellent
Good location in centre of old town.
- Very pleasant hotel with lovely staff. Easy from the motorway when travelling through Spain. Interesting very old town. Food very good.
- After a misunderstanding with regard to dogs in the room we booked the hotel management couldn’t have been more helpful. We received a lovely warm welcome and felt very comfortable for our overnight stay.
Hacienda Las Cavas
Offering charming accommodation set amongst beautiful gardens, Hacienda Las Cavas is located in the lovely village of Olmedo. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and offers free use of its bikes.Hacienda Las Cavas’ cottages, studios and apartments have colourful rustic décor, large wooden-framed windows and doors, and original features such as beamed ceilings and bright ceramic tiles. All accommodation has a seating area with a sofa, a fireplace and a TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Kitchen facilities include a fridge, microwave and a dishwasher. There is also a dining area.Las Cavas serves a buffet breakfast in its restaurant. A small selection of shops can be found in the village.The surrounding countryside is ideal for cycling and hiking. Villa de Iscar’s spa is a 15-minute drive away and Bocigas Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car.Olmedo is home to natural springs and a Mudéjar Theme Park. Valladolid is 24.9 miles from the hotel, while Segovia and its famous aqueduct are less than 90 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a very good location for visiting the castles in the region.
- Very nice staff, you can feel like at home. The local cuisine at their own restaurant just awesome. Cosy rooms and comfy beds makes your stay really enjoyable.
- El dueño y el personal fueron muy muy amables. Incluso nos dieron un paseo a caballo que a los niños les encantó
- Las casas son muy agradables junto con el entorno. Pablo el dueño, ofrece un paseo en coche de caballos que es un maravilla sobretodo para los pequeños de la familia
- La casa esta bien. Te permite pasar un tiempo tranquilo y relajado a la luz y el calor de la lumbre.
Hostal San Antonio
Located a 5-minute walk from the centre of Íscar, Hostal San Antonio offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and rooms with private bathrooms. Valladolid is just 24.9 miles away.
Each functional room at Hostal San Antonio has classic-style décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms include a TV and heating.
The San Antonio’s restaurant offers homemade meals, including typical regional dishes. A daily set menu is available at lunchtime.A range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the town of Íscar. Just 9.3 miles away you can find the Pinocio adventure park, which offers paintballing, mountain biking and ziplining.
- It was a good hostal, very clean, beautifull bathrooms, nice garden. It was all very good, but we didn’t like Iscar so much, not so much to do for us.
- Nice hotel with friendly staff, nice and Clean rooms and good breakfast. All for a very modest price.
- la cama estuvo muy bien y muy silencioso y tranquilo.
- el desayuno va aparte del alojamiento, pero fue mas que correcto por un precio aceptable
- Limpieza, comodidad y sobretodo la calidad de la comida.
Top Hotels In Santiuste De San Juan Bautista Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santiuste de San Juan Bautista Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!