5 Best Hotels To Stay In Santiago Veraguas – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago Veraguas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santiago Veraguas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago Veraguas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago Veraguas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santiago Veraguas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santiago Veraguas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Santiago Veraguas:
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Hotel Mykonos is located in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was a positive surprise in Santiago, good food and great facilities.
- Great pool with bar. Seperate childrens play area. Well landscaped
- A jewel in the middle of nowhere. We drive from Boquete Panama to Panama City about four times a year and this is a perfect spot to break the trip!
- Great pool, excellent breakfast andere friendly and helpfull staff
- Very convenient if traveling with children, good pool area and decently good food for dinner, ok prices.
Hotel Gran David
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Gran David offers accommodations in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Perfect Location and a really nice hotel with nice staff good food.
- Super architecture inside – very impressive! Good dinner and wine list.
– Nice, clean big rooms
– Good air con
– Comfy beds
– Hotel is a bit dated but has all the facilities you would expect from a business hotel (when they are open)
- Buffet breakfast was good . room was clean and spacious . nice pool
- The facilities were super clean and super comfortable bed.
Hotel Vista Lago
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Vista Lago offers accommodations in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has water sports facilities and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and canoeing.
- The pool was very refreshing in the heat. The lake provided some bird viewing which was a nice surprise.
The food at the restaurant was excellent! I had the seafood pasta and it was so good we stopped on the way back to eat it again. The breakfast was also fresh and tasty
The hotel is right off the highway (the entrance and parking lot were not paved so it didn’t look very welcoming), however we did not hear any traffic noise
- The Hotel was comfortable and quiet in a beautiful spot, just off the highway. So much more appealing than the more expensive hotels in Santiago. The poolside area was very pleasant and meals good.
- The view of the lake from the back door. The quiet. The musical band, don’t know the name but the lady was from Venezuela.
- There was nothing particular to like. This was just a cheap hotel to spend the night while traveling to Panama City from Boca del Toro. The bed was comfortable and the restaurant was good.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Plaza offers accommodations in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice place to park at each room. Basic clean room near the highway. Good value.
- The food in the restaurant was excelent. Great location with reall good prices. A great place if you are on the road or you are planning a vacation that has a stop by Santiago. Love the pool as well.
He ido antes y veo que han remodelado las habitaciones. Encobtré todo limpio y en orden.
Es una gran ventaja poder estacionar tu auto justo en el parking para tu habitación.
El desayuno que ofrecen es muy autoctono, delicioso y sustancioso. Muy bueno, como siempre.
- La actividad realizada en el centro de convenciones fue muy bonita y agradable.
- Alejado del tráfico de ls ciudad….tranquilo ambiente
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Galeria offers accommodations in Santiago. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Excellent hotel for a stop over if you change busses here, beautiful pool to cool down.
- The pool was excellent. The receptionist of the number 2 reception area provided outstanding support. The cleaning crew was “Outstanding.”
- The back of hotel Galleria has new rooms and a pool. Very nice.
- Nice folks at the check in desk. Room nice. Breakfast included was good. Pool area seemed very clean and nice, we weren’t there long enough to enjoy it.
- The beds were cloud 9 after busing from Bocas. The room was a bit small, but more than large enough. Breakfast was great, good selection ! Actually wished we could have stayed in bed longer. Everything worked , elevator, coffee maker, shower ect.
Top Hotels In Santiago Veraguas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santiago Veraguas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago Veraguas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santiago Veraguas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!