5 Best Hotels To Stay In Sanderling North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanderling North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sanderling North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanderling North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanderling North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sanderling North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sanderling North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Sanderling North Carolina:
Barrier Island Station
One of our top picks in Duck.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Barrier Island Station of Duck, North Carolina, is on the beach just one mile from the Scarborough Lane Shoppes. Guests have access to an indoor pool and hot tub.A kitchen and free Wi-Fi are available in all rentals. Guests can enjoy the added convenience of an in-suite washer and dryer, cable TV, and DVD player.Guests of the Duck Barrier Island Station have access to tennis courts as well as a game room with a pool table. A barbecue area and a children’s playground are also on site.These rentals are a 20 minute drive from the Wright Memorial and just one mile from downtown Duck. Guests can also visit Nor’banks Sailing for some adventure on the seas, less than one mile away.
- Proximity to the beach and overall location of the property.
- Location and amenities were fabulous. Life Guard on duty at the beach.
- It was in a great location. The atmosphere was very relaxing. Room was a good size. Beach was great and not overcrowded.
- It was clean and big. Had adequate supplies in the kitchen. The ice maker worked well.
- First time guest at BIS. I was very pleased with the property. The pools were maintained very well and there many additional outdoor activities available. The apartments was very spacious and the two room suite was essentially two separate apartments. The deck space was also very large however the doors did not have screens.
Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/Corolla
One of our top picks in Corolla – and a guest favorite.
Featuring both an outdoor and an indoor pool, this beachfront hotel is in Corolla, North Carolina. Free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast are provided.Each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Outer Banks Corolla includes a patio or balcony. A microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV are also included. Extras include a desk and hairdryer. Select rooms offer an ocean view.A hot tub is on site at Hampton Inn and Suites Corolla. Other facilities at the property include meeting areas, barbecue facilities, and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including fishing. The property provides free parking.Kitty Hawk is 16 miles from this hotel.
- The bed was super comfy. At home atmosphere. Loved the balcony with a nice view. Waffles smelled so good. Fresh baked warm cookies at the desk.
- The Hot tub and breakfast. There was a lot to choose from on the breakfast bar
- The view was amazing and the staff were welcoming!
Coffee, cookies in lobby is always nice. Friendly staff. Breakfast a plus but bacon is better than that sausage. Otherwise, it’s good.
We don’t use the comforter on the bed because we doubt it gets washed. Hopefully the sheets do. Needs to be a blanket on the bed. Wasn’t convinced the one in closet was clean.
- Room was always clean when we returned every day. Extra friendly staff
Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk
One of our top picks in Kitty Hawk.Set directly on the beach and close to local attractions, this Kitty Hawk hotel offers on-site dining options, an on-site fishing pier and guestrooms featuring the latest technologies.Begin the day at the Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers or take advantage of the 24-hour convenience store and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Re-energize in the modern fitness center or enjoy a refreshing swim in the Kitty Hawk Hilton Garden Inn’s indoor pool or seasonal outdoor pool. Enjoy on-site dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Great American Grill restaurant.Visit the Wright Brothers Memorial, explore Jockey’s Ridge State Park or tour the Nags Head Nature Conservancy, all located nearby. Fort Raleigh National Historic Site and the North Carolina Aquarium are also within driving distance of the Kitty Hawk/Outer Banks Hilton Garden Inn.
- Location is great! Breakfast buffet was delicious! Staff was very polite and welcoming.
- Very clean and comfortable room. All the furnishings were new or almost new.
- 2 queen beds, onsite restaurant, on beach, balcony, safe, coffee in room and lobby. Nice flat screen TV with movies available, though costly.
- this was the best hotel staff ever,polite , pleasant and very helpful
- The hotel was very nice. If we did not have reservations at handling resort we when of stayed here. Much nicer then the resort
Baymont Inn & Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks
One of our top picks in Kitty Hawk.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks offers accommodations in Kitty Hawk, just 9 miles from Nags Head.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The front desk staff was great. I wish I remembered her name, but she was very personable and funny. The room was a little tight, but we made it work. Breakfast was actually very good. I enjoyed the ham and “omlete”. Water pressure was fantastic, best shower I have had in while! The proximity to the beach was great, considering the affordable price of the room. Overall, we had a great off season visit to the beach. 10/10 would recommend.
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. They made us feel at home. Breakfast was good and the coffee was hot! Just the way we like it. The room was clean and comfortable. We will be back
- Affordable, good location, professional and friendly staff.
- Near where we wanted to be. Older facility, but comfortable.
- great value, nice staff, clean. Good spot to stay.
Driftin’ Sands is located in Avalon Bench, just 6 miles from Nags Head.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Duck is 10 miles from Driftin’ Sands, and Kitty Hawk is 2.7 miles away.
- Affordable price; staff were friendly and kind; rooms had cable TV, microwave, and a fridge; shower gel and soap were in a safe dispenser; walls are thick so one doesn’t ever hear the neighbors; parking spot right in front of the room; keypad entry means not having to deal with cards or keys; beachfront is very close; we were able to make it work with two young babies
- The beach access is very close and the Jolly Roger is a great place to eat.
- Public access to the beach was right across the street! Liked the chairs outside in front of the unit.
- The room was fine, the location was great, very close to access to the beach. It was very convenient to shopping, gas, attractions, etc. Check-in/check out was easy due to the electronic locks and pass codes. It was quiet. Having accessible grills was nice.
- The bed was excellent, the television, mini-fridge, coffee maker, and microwave all were in working condition. I stayed for two days, used the key-code to get in the room, and had no interaction with staff.
Top Hotels In Sanderling North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sanderling North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sanderling North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sanderling North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!