5 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Saint-élix-le-château Midi-pyrénées:
Logis Hôtel L’Arche de Noé
The hotel is ideally located in a haven of greenery far from the noise and yet with a convenient access from the motorway and only 20 minutes from Toulouse.Rooms at Logis Hotel l’Arche de Noé are comfortable and each has its own individual style.Savor regional specialties in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotels restaurant.The hotel is an ideal starting point for splendid walks through beautiful countryside, and visit of delightful villages.
- Restaurant was very good for evening meal. Nicely served value for money
- Charming basic 2 star hotel. Easy access from motorway. Great Pizza restaurant opposite. Friendly helpful staff. Clean and Comfortable . Good value for money.
- I have visited logis de France properties over many years and they are old buildings with character. New and luxurious they are not but the discerning traveller would certainly appreciate this one. They are 2* accommodation with character and the owner is certainly a personality extraordinaire. . Worth every penny for his efforts and this is what makes this property a treat. However it’s not for those who expect Premier Inn type accommodation. Younger backpackers would appreciate it too. Lovely village and pizzeria opposite. Would certainly return. Was there for a wedding at the Chateau Domaine de Montoussin and the distance if you use motorway is about 30 mins.
- Close proximity to really good restaurant. Close to major road. The lady that signed us in was lovely and helpful. Both a big +
- The location happened to be convenient for us and there are few/no other hotels nearby. The staff were accommodating, to the extent possible.
Hôtel Saint Laurans
Located in the medieval village of Aurignac, Hôtel Saint Laurans offers bright studios, a shaded terrace and a games room.The studios at this hotel are individually-decorated with original wooden beams and flooring, and also feature a living room. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi connection in some of the rooms.The brasserie at Hotel Saint Laurans’ features a terrace with panoramic views of the Pyrenees Mountains. The restaurant has a rustic décor and an open fireplace. It serves international cuisine and opens onto a courtyard terrace.The Saint Laurans provides private parking on site for guests arriving by car. It is 6.2 mi from the A64 motorway, and an hour’s drive from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. There are several hiking and cycling routes nearby.
- Very friendly, welcoming staff. The hotel is very clean and comfortable with very spacious rooms and the surrounding countryside is beautiful. The hotel is full of character with original features like beams and wood floors having been sympathetically maintained however, bathrooms are ultra modern and the shower was great.
- Amazing restaurant downstairs, we thoroughly enjoyed dinner and the wine options! The room was also very spacious.
- Lovely little b&b with traditional rooms and comfortable fittings. Staff friendly and breakfast tasty
- Excellent service, excellent food, and wonderful rooms
- Wonderful old building, very friendly staff, excellent food
La Maison Saint Roch
Located in Martres-Tolosane, La Maison Saint Roch has a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the inn, each room includes a closet. At La Maison Saint Roch the rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around La Maison Saint Roch, including hiking, cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 42 miles from the inn.
- Thé friendly welcome…..fresh home made cake, jam(from their own fruit trees)and yogourt…..very cosy and clean….all that at a very reasonable price.
Je n’y ai pas passé la nuit car rien ne correspondait a la description.
Voir sale et aucun confort ni intimité.
Des hôtes très gentils et souriants, petit déjeuné local et fait maison.
Le calme de la ville.
- Petit déjeuner parfait avec une excellente confiture maison. Très bon accueil je recommande fortement
- Ambiance très familiale. Confitures maison. Adorable enfants et petit chien Charlie, et surtout l’accueil super chaleureux de Séverine . Essentiellement un gîte d’étape nouveau.
LE SPORTING has accommodations in Beaumont-sur-Lèze. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a bath, while certain rooms have a balcony and others also feature mountain views.Guests at LE SPORTING can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 61 miles from LE SPORTING.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel du Parc
Hôtel du Parc sits in a well-kept garden, 650 feet from Casino and thermal center from Salies-du-Salat. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms at Hôtel du Parc have views of the Pyrenees or village, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and individual heating. Upstairs rooms are serviced by a elevator.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant.Conveniently located 1,650 feet from the center of Salies du Salat, Hôtel du Parc is 0.6 mi from the golf course, and Boussens Train Station is 6.8 mi away.
- Good hotel for the price. Clean, quiet, comfortable, easy access. We had a good meal at the nearby Casino so cannot say about the restaurant.
- Great view from the window! Convenient location, close to the supermarket. The room is clean.
- Proximity of where I needed to go plus central with all facilities around
- Very comfortable, good food, pleasant and helpful staff
Edificio antiguo muy bien acondicionado.
El desayuno muy bueno, variado (sugeriria ofrecer frutas).
Muy cerca del centro de la ciudad.
Top Hotels In Saint-élix-le-château Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Élix-le-Château Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!