5 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Clair Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Clair Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Clair Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Clair Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Clair Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Clair Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Clair Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Saint Clair Virginia:
Comfort Inn Bluefield
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Bluefield offers accommodations in Bluefield, just 23 miles from Wytheville.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.
- The breakfast was great and the sitting and dinning area was very clean and welcoming. The breakfast staff was great as well. April at the front desk excellent !!
- Adequate buffet breakfast, nice selection of food.
- It was wonderful! Clean rooms and clean all over. The staff were wonderful and friendly! The breakfast was one of the best we ever had! The lady running the breakfast was precious and is one of the reasons we will go back there!
- They serve a hot breakfast. The place is nice inside and out. The staff are very welcoming and overjoyed to help anyway they can! I haven’t stayed at a bed and breakfast but it’s definitely the nicest hotel unless you go all the way to Princeton, West Virginia.
- Bed was super comfy. Breakfast was also very good.
Baker’s Hill Inn
Located in Bluefield, 23 miles from Wytheville, Baker’s Hill Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bluefield is 2.9 miles from Baker’s Hill Inn, and Princeton is 10 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was amazing and the worker was very friendly.
- This place is perfect! What a relaxing way to spend an evening, curled up in front of the fire enjoying my book and then off to bed- a super comfy bed with great pillows, linens and fluffy blankets (personal fav). Everything is updated but remains true to the charm of a turn of the century beautiful building with big windows and lots of gorgeous wood. THIS IS NOT CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST – I had amazing scrambled eggs and a homemade granola tart with greek yogurt and fresh fruit – the other option was French Toast Banana’s Foster!!! This is a far cry from powdered eggs or plastic pastry. Lisa is amazing and you should stay here and support this delightful entrepreneur!
- When you enter this house or your room it feels like you are a prince or princess. It is big and the interior is very nice. The room was very big and the bed is wonderful. Sheets and towels smell great. Breakfast was lovely and the owners are kind people.
- This house was beautiful and charming, extremely clean and had a very comfortable bed with a heated mattress pad. There was plenty of parking and the owner, Lisa, was very kind and helpful.
- My stay at Baker Hill was amazing. The Inn was beautifully restored. The French toast and fresh fruit was delicious. Every detail in my room was carefully designed for comfort and efficiency. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast.
Quality Hotel and Conference Center
Quality Hotel and Conference Center offers accommodations in Cumberland Heights.All rooms have a TV.Wytheville is 22 miles from Quality Hotel and Conference Center, and Bluefield is 5 miles away.
- The Staff was Great at front desk and the lady that prepared the breakfast area was great always on her toes to make your morning enjoyable
- Very clean. The only negative would be the heater was a little noisy. Other than that , a great experience!
- From the check in till the end the entire experience was excellent. Bathroom clean, room clean, halls and breakfast area superb. This is a top of the list hotel far better than other top name hotel’s. Excellent all around.
- Facility-conference center was on the hill and very nice. Off-season arrival, not many people staying that night. Beds were average in comfort. Room decor was suitable. People were pleasant.
- The staff was wonderful and very helpful. The room itself was clean but in desperate need of updates. Outlets hanging off the wall, dripping air conditioner, smelled like they had been smoked in even though they were supposed to be smoke free rooms. There was a problem with the reservation and the staff promptly moved us to other rooms as they were not nearly full and had plenty to spare.
Econo Lodge Near Bluefield College
Econo Lodge Near Bluefield College is located in Bluefield, just 22 miles from Wytheville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.
- The owner was so nice. She talked with me a lot. Very knowledgeable about the area.
- Good value for the money. Staff was friendly, and knew all the still open restaurants. I was a late check in and the young man at the counter was very helpful and knowledgeable about the community.
- We wanted a motel a little away from the traffic noise of the interstate. This worked great.
- pet friendly, good guy at the front desk. nice restaurant down the street–patty joe’s.
- Very clean rooms but you can’t call that a continental breakfast. This was pretty poor as a break area at all. Other than that it was a good cheap stay.
Budget Inn Richlands Claypool Hill
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Budget Inn Richlands Claypool Hill offers accommodations in Tazewell, just 27 miles from Wytheville.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bluefield is 15 miles from Budget Inn Richlands Claypool Hill, and Princeton is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Saint Clair Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Clair Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Clair Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Clair Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!