5 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint Alexis Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Alexis Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint Alexis Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint Alexis Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint Alexis Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Saint Alexis Quebec:
Hotel Chateau Joliette
Nestled along the Assomption River, near downtown Joliette, Quebec, this hotel offers an ideal location near attractions and activities, as well as an on-site restaurant and bar.Hotel Chateau Joliette serves gourmet cuisine at Les Berges restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy the view of the Assomption River at the Allegro bar, which offers dancing on Friday and Saturday nights.Activities such as golf and cross-country skiing are available only minutes from the Joliette Chateau Hotel. Guests can also hear classical music at the Lanaudiere Amphitheatre or browse the stores in downtown Joliette.
This time the elevator worked
Their breakfast is one level about the “BW standard type breakfast”
A few really good restaurants in town Bercail – try it.
- THE BREAKFAST BUFFET- that was utterly enjoyable. Believe they call it “american breakfast” with hot servings etc etc. Liked the gym (even though didn’t end up using it). Tidy bathroom and comfortable beds.
We had dinner in the dining room & found the food was superb! We were very pleased with portion size, freshness but the quality of taste was was an ” oh my goodness is this ever good”! moment
- Breakfast was good quality and had good variation. Location and view was very good – the bar was OK.
– Excellent location/ parking/ staff
– Beautiful view and overall nice and quite place by the river
– Breakfast – average but convenient, if you have time – consider going to the city instead
- This time the elevator worked
Imperia Hôtel et Suites Terrebonne
Imperia Hôtel et Suites Terrebonne is located in Terrebonne, 16 miles from Montreal and 6 miles from Laval. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Longueuil is 16 miles from Imperia Hotel et Suites, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 26 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Over all it was ok. The breakfast was good for a buffet style.
- everything was excellent…from the staff to the restaurant and overall location…short drive to old Terrebonne which we really enjoyed
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
Came to this hotel for a friend’s wedding.
The bathrooms were very clean. The main beds were comfortable. Everything in the hotel was clean. Staff was friendly.
The breakfast (not included) was excellent.
- Personnel accueillant et courtois. Hôtel très propre et belle déco moderne. Lits et oreillers confortable. Déjeuner brunch le dimanche matin excellent. Pas de bruit malgré les nombreuses équipes sportives logées à l’hôtel cette fin de semaine😊
Located in Charlemagne, 15 miles from Montreal, Hôtel Charlemagne features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 13 miles from Hôtel Charlemagne, and Longueuil is 13 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Bed was comfy,breakfest was ok different varieties nice St. Huberts chicken place near by
Staff very friendly and helpful. The receptionist helped us unload our luggage and bring it to our room. Clean and comfortable
Shopping mall close by
Off the highway 40
Close to everything.
Easy access to all highways.
High quality in a small package.
Hotel was basic and close to shops and resturants (we liked St Huberts)
Staff were friendly and accomadation to our lack of spoken French.
- The staff was friendly when we came in. The room was extremely clean. Nothing special in terms of room, but it had everything we needed and value was fair. Location was good for what we were looking for as we were passing through Montreal.
Super 8 Lachenaie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Lachenaie offers accommodations in Terrebonne, just 15 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 12 miles from Super 8 Lachenaie, and Longueuil is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Newly renovated property. Everything smells fresh. Indoor pool and good choices of breakfast.Great location too. Just half an hour away from Downtown Montreal. Right behind Costco and bunch of different restaurants and gas stations. Easy In and Easy out from highway.
- Clean, modern seems like an upgrade compared to the other Super 8’s I remember
- The room was clean and quiet, close to an excellent restaurant and convenient to find.
- Loved how roomy the room was. The hotel is well situated off of the freeway. A perfect spot to stop overnight
- We were pleasantly surprised of the quality of the hotel. Extremely nice, clean, and seems more upscale compared to what you pay. I rely a lot on reviews and highly recommend this hotel. I am unsure of things to do in area as we only used for an overnight stop over.
Rawdon Golf Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rawdon Golf Resort offers accommodations in Rawdon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Laval is 29 miles from Rawdon Golf Resort, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Perfect place to relax & unwind. We loved everything about this hotel. Perfect setting, peaceful atmosphere & a owner that cared about his clients and assured to share his knowledge on the surrounding areas.
- Bel emplacement. Belle chambre moderne et spacieuse
- la tranquillité, la convivialité du personnel et des clients aussi. Vraiment un lieu idéal pour une évasion sans oublier les différentes activités proposées.
- Hôtel en réfection magnifique, idéal pour passer un séjour en amoureux en pleine nature
- le lit était tres confortable, foyer au gaz tres bien, télé bien situer au dessus du foyer,coin paisible peu bruyant.
Top Hotels In Saint Alexis Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Alexis Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint Alexis Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!