5 Best Hotels To Stay In Sahagún Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sahagún Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sahagún Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sahagún Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sahagún Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sahagún Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sahagún Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Sahagún Castile And Leon:
Hotel Vistaflor Puerta de Sahagún
This hotel is located in Sahagún, 40 minutes’ drive from León. Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, it offers a pool in July and August, a gym and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.Spacious rooms at the Puerta de Sahagún feature tiled floors and modern décor. Each has a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel’s El Silo Restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a café-bar with a sun terrace, which offers drinks and light meals throughout the day.Guests at the Hotel Puerta de Sahagún have access to a wine cellar owned by the property, which is located 3.7 miles away, for a surcharge.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Castilla y León. Free WiFi is available in the public areas. The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage. The sauna is available for an extra cost.The hotel is easily accessible from the A-231 Motorway. Burgos is an hour’s drive away.
- I was warmly welcomed by the owner, I’d had a terrible day and she told me I was the only person staying there and king of the hotel for the night. I checked in and they had a table made up for me in the restaurant, bringing out pealla, Spanish omlettes and even buying me a beer. Just what I needed! The next day I had wait until 6pm for a train and they let me wait in the hotel lobby out of the cold and with WiFi, even making me lunch and plying me with cokes and coffee. Wonderful place and service
The weather was coolish so air conditioning while there was not needed.
I ate at the hotel and it was excellent – the salad was beautiful and all very good value.
Staff helped us to book next stop over on the Camino.
Hotel very convenient for train.
- Well located right on the Camino. Nice clean airy room. Friendly welcome. Good value.
- The staff were really helpful and got us a really good takeaway breakfast as we were catching an early train.
Los Balcones del Camino
Los Balcones del Camino offers accommodations in Sahagún.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Valladolid Airport is 47 miles away.
- Free run of the accommodation and help yourself to Breakfast with a variety of food to choose from.
- After a long day walking the Camino, it was a welcoming, comfortable, charming ‘country inn’! Carmen, our hostess was delightful & very helpful! Coffee & tea with sweet treats offered all day – plus a wonderful breakfast variety! We stayed an additional night!
- Absolutely beautiful room with a lovely balcony overlooking the square. Huge bathroom. Lovely breakfast facilities to make at your leisure. Restaurants and shops right outside your door. Very quiet at night. Staff were wonderful and so helpful. Would highly recommend a stay here.
- Overlook street with people laughing and kids playing gave S lovely sense of family
- Comfortable clean room with breakfast ingredients supplied. Excellent location close to restauarants and shops. Good for Camino walkers
El Jardin de la Huerta
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, El Jardin de la Huerta is located in Sahagún in the region of Castila y Leon, just 24 miles from Carrión de los Condes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Valladolid Airport is 43 miles away.
- Quiet surroundings and bedroom spacious, bathroom nicely tiled and spotless. Pleasant sitting room. Nice garden, mowed lawn and enclosed swimming pool. Secure locked parking.
- Older structure refurbished in rustic style. We found it inviting and comfortable. The owner was friendly and outgoing. Rooms were small but adequate. It was enjoyable. This is an isolated location. Bring your preferred snack food. We had dinner and breakfast. Dinner was good, breakfast fair. WiFi worked.
- Beds comfy, staff very friendly and helpful. Food superb
- Lovely quiet setting , spacious grounds and hotel its self, extremely helpful and friendly Owner
- Al principio un poco de miedo porque está en un pueblo de la castilla profunda y llegamos por la noche y había poca iluminación. Pero una vez dentro, un ambiente agradable y familiar, un bar de madera con un billar en el que los niños se quedaron enganchados y aunque eché de menos algo más de variedad en el desayuno, las tostadas lo compensaron todo. Aparcamiento dentro del recinto del hotel.
Located in Moratinos, 17 miles from Carrión de los Condes, Hostal Moratinos features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a laptop are provided. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from Hostal Moratinos.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Castillo El Burgo
Located in El Burgo Ranero, 22 miles from León, Hotel Castillo El Burgo features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Castillo El Burgo.
- Staff were friendly, room and shower were fantastic, restaurant was great €11 pilgrims menu. Best hotel we stayed in from Sahagun to Leon.
- Comfortable room, easy walk to village, cafe and shop open all night.
- The room was excellent but the staff booking us in and serving in the bar/cafeteria were totally unfriendly almost to the point of being rude. The staff in the restaurant were however much better and we enjoyed a good value for money meal in the evening.
- Comfortable room, spacious modern bathroom. Clean facilities.
- Stayed here while on the Camino. Excellent facilities and meals. Good sized room.
Top Hotels In Sahagún Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sahagún Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sahagún Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sahagún Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!