5 Best Hotels To Stay In Rougnat Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Rougnat Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rougnat Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rougnat Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rougnat Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rougnat Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rougnat Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Rougnat Limousin:
Evaux Grand Hotel
Evaux Grand Hotel welcomes you in a peaceful setting forming the ideal backdrop for your family holiday or relaxing spa vacation.It features comfortable and charming guestrooms equipped with modern en suite facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.Guests are warmly welcomed by the dedicated staff that can help you fully enjoy your visit to Evaux-les-Bains.The chef’s creative, tasty gourmet cuisine consists of new exciting flavours and healthy treats served in the hotel’s elegant restaurant.
- Lovely building- like stepping back in time. Delightful staff
- This was a last minute booking via online phone booking after cancelled booking at a chateau which sold out for a wedding , it’s more intended as a spa treatment type of hotel but it’s good quite evening meal & breakfast very good
- We were a little concerned as the hotel tried to cancel the rooms when they realised we were a large group but the staff looked after us food and bar service excellent.,
The staff were absolutely lovely and very, very helpful. In fact we got lost getting to the hotel and a really brilliant young man cane out in his car to find us and escort us to the hotel!
The building is beautiful and the hot spring pool is wonderful. The hotel was very clean, towels were re-stocked each day and rooms were made up.
- it was a convenient location to visit my father in law
A La Queue Du Milan
The guest rooms at the Queue Du Milan have TVs, private bathrooms and tea and coffee making facilities. An apartment is also available and is provided with bed linen and bath towels.A La Queue Du Milan’s restaurant has a seasonal menu based on regional cuisine. Guests can also relax with a drink in the bar.Additional facilities at A La Queue Du Milan include a children’s play area and free private parking.
- Small hotel with a lovely owner who was very friendly and helpful. Very clean. Tea/coffee making facilities. Good dinner in the hotel restaurant.
- Room was modern, clean and spacious. The owner prepared me a delicious plate of food despite the restaurant being closed on a French public holiday.
- The room was spacious, spotless and fresh. We had a fantastic meal at the restaurant sitting outside. What a lovely, quiet spot.
- There was always more than enough quantity and variety on offer for breakfast. Our dogs were welcome, which is always very important for our travels. Evening meals in the restaurant were tasty and a good size. The room was clean and comfortable with ensuite, and serviced daily.
- Friendly staff/atmosphere. Quiet location. Easy to locate facilities
La Claie des Champs
The spacious guest rooms have polished timber floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each has facilities for ironing and making hot drinks and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can choose a continental or buffet breakfast every morning. The ground floor restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region. It has a stone feature wall and terrace dining during warmer months.Free private parking is available on site. The 14th-century Château de Pionsat is 6.8 miles from La Claie des Champs and Montluçon is 14.3 miles away.
- The owners were very friendly. I arrived late due to train delay/strikes, the owners called me to make sure i was ok on my way. They waited for me to arrive & cook me dinner. Great home cooked food with local products. Breakfast was farely simple but tasty; fresh french bread & coffee is all you need!
- The owners were amazing and just so friendly and made us feel so welcome. They could not do enough for us and went way beyond to look after us. Such wonderful personal service from a lovely family. We’ll definitely be staying again while we find our own property in the region
- Very friendly staff – very good service to when it came to evening dining. The hotel was quiet, and we had a great night’s sleep. For a family room (2 singles and a double) I felt this was great value overall.
- Warm welcome. Good home cooked food. Quiet location.
- Fantastic and helpful owners who looked after us all superbly
Castel Hotel 1904
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe, desk and heating, while some have garden views. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast served in a buffet style is available each morning. Guests can dine in the regional restaurant or the gastronomic restaurant as well as relax with a drink in the bar.Additional features include a garden, terrace, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. Vichy is 31.1 miles away and the A89 motorway is ideally located 12.4 miles from the hotel.
- Lovely old castle with original features. Brilliant evening meal, though a little pricey.
- Interesting village- Museum of the Residence , old church
- What a lovely old fashioned French hotel, not many left, good service, great food and would not hesitate to book again..
- Wonderful food. To us, this is real France as it used to be. Best quality breakfast of our holiday. Wonderful staff. Room not grand but as real France once was. Very little English spoken so we really had the France/French experience – brilliant. Staff were wonderful.
- I loved being in a castle – the spiral stone staircase to my first floor room, with window shutters, polished wood floor, and the old wooden furniture. Then the spotless shiny bathroom. Luxury.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities. Some rooms offer a view of the lake.At La Cremaillere you will find a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and windsurfing.The property offers free parking. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 21.7 miles away.
- OK for an overnight stop. Pleasant staff. Scenic position by the lake. Food good and at a reasonable price.
- Hôtel sympathique, calme, bien situé. Bon accueil et on y mange très bien.
la situation au milieu de la nature
les confitures du petit-déjeuner et la possibilité de manger en terrasse
- Ambiance chaleureuse chambres sans bruit confort correct très bon repas au restaurant
- Repas très fin et copieux . Paysage idyllique , vue imprenable sur le lac .
Top Hotels In Rougnat Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rougnat Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rougnat Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rougnat Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!