5 Best Hotels To Stay In Robins Bay Saint Mary – Top Hotel Reviews
Robins Bay Saint Mary is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Robins Bay Saint Mary. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robins Bay Saint Mary. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robins Bay Saint Mary. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Robins Bay Saint Mary right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Robins Bay Saint Mary with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Robins Bay Saint Mary:
Strawberry Fields Together
Offering a restaurant on site, the villas at Strawberry Fields Together are located in Robin’s Bay in the parish of St. Mary. The property offer white sand beach coves inside the property.y. Free WiFi and terraces overlooking the sea are available.Each unique villa includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower, with most units featuring a spa bath. Outdoor seating and hammocks are available to enjoy the sea and mountain views. A refrigerator and seating area are provided.A shared kitchen is provided for guest use. A shuttle services is offered by reservation. Free parking is included for all guests.Dunn’s River Falls is 59 minutes’ drive away from Strawberry Fields Together. The Bob Marley Museum in Kingston is 31.7 miles and Norman Manley International Airport is 43.5 miles away.
- The property is AMAZING, paradise and is large enough to explore and find your own spot. From the Beaches to the Cliffs, it is rugged and beautiful. The one of kind fire pit was super cool. Staff, locals and owner were all so great!
- The cook was exceptional.felt like your personal service. Nothing was missing from home rega5the food.
- Beautiful views. Once I explained how dangerous it was to be chasing around our 5 year old because of the rocks and steep hills, hard to travel when i have no seat belt for my child. I knew the resort was remote that is what I was looking for but i have my limits, I was given a refund for the 4 night, we only stayed 2 of the 6 nights due to safety. The staff was nice, but having to ask for everything was uncomfortable.
- Laid back vibe. Warm and helpful staff. Beautiful small beach.
- The setting is stunning, the decor reflects the beauty of the natural surroundings, the staff are warm and friendly, the food was excellent. This is an incredible place for anyone who wants to be close to nature, and have a more authentic experience of Jamaica than possible in one of the large resorts.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Galina Breeze offers accommodations in Port Maria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Ocho Rios is 14 miles from Galina Breeze, and Kingston is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 32 miles from Galina Breeze.
No reviews yet.
Tamarind Great House
Tamarind Great House is a Bed and Breakfast nestled in the hills above Oracabessa, amidst tropical gardens with an outdoor swimming pool. The property also includes a farm, growing organic produce year round for the local market.Decorated with antiques and locally made furniture, each spacious room has a fan and a sofa. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and include continental breakfast.BBQ facilities are also available on site.Tamarind Great House is a 30-minute drive from Ocho Rios, where you can find botanical gardens, a local craft market and various shops and restaurants. Ian Fleming International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Beautiful building, magnificent gardens, spring fed swimming pool.
- The guesthouse is really beautiful and Berry, the owner is a very pleasant and hospitable man. The garden behind the house is a true paradise for bird lovers. Jamaican Mango and Red-billed Streamertail are enjoying the flowers and provide good photo opportunities. The three lovely dogs are adding to the wonderful atmosphere of it all.
- Very special place a bit away from the tourist trail. A beautifully restored/rebuilt colonial grand house.
- Great place, gives the feeling of living 100 years ago ! Nice suroundings
- The accommodation is maintained to a high standard. The scenery is amazing. A truly amazing place.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, GoldenEye offers accommodations in Oracabessa. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, canoeing and hiking. Ocho Rios is 10 miles from GoldenEye, and Runaway Bay is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Location, beach, friendly restaurant and bar staff, good food.
- stunning place, amazing facilities, really nice and friendly staff. it’s really great to have coconut water during breakfast and access to fresh mineral water 24/7. But first of all- it’s a legendary place!
The fabulous location, our room, Lagoon Cottage spacious, lovely fresh fruit. A veranda and pretty gowns to wear.
The grounds are exotic fabulous beaches with really helpful qualified staff. Early morning swim fabulous also the personal canoe. The food above average for Jamaica.
- Goldeneye has fantastic staff. It is a resort full of lots of little nooks and crannies to relax and get away from it all. There’s bound to be one for you…
- The Cottage was amazing, the setting of the place is jaw dropping. Really loved paddle boarding and swimming around the lagoon
Moxons Beach Club
Built on a hill, this 4-tiered, oceanfront property features a private beach along the Caribbean Ocean. This Jamaica hotel also offers international dining, an outdoor pool and rooms with private balconies.Ocean views can be seen from every air-conditioned room. The seating area includes cable TV and each accommodation at Moxons is individually decorated in tropical décor with wood or tile floors.Local and American cuisine are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Moxon’s Beach Club Restaurant. The open air bar serves a full drink menu. Antoine’s, a beachfront restaurant, serves French and Italian dishes for dinner.Guests have free access to the gym and sundeck. The concierge staff can arrange numerous excursions. A gift shop and convenience store are on site as well.Ocho Rios is 8 miles from this boutique hotel. Dunn’s River Falls and Dolphin Cove are 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Great staff, very quite and secluded beach. Very low key area hotel. Excellent sea views from the property.
Best thing about this hotel is its private beach and the beach facilities it provides e.g. sunbeds, shade, kayak, snorkeling gear .. There is even a man-made wave breaker about 100m out into the sea so the water at the beach is calm and clear.
The lifeguard who also takes care of beach facilities is really helpful and smart. All the other staff are very courteous and helpful too.
We had a really great time there.
- Restaurant staff were wonderful – friendly, polite and helpful. Great guys! Food was quite nice as well. Staff throughout the hotel had a great attitude and helpfulness about them. The people make the difference at this hotel.
- Helpful and friendly staff. The ambience of the place surprises you when you get inside
- Moxons is physically in a great location; it’s quiet, secluded and serene. The exterior is extremely misleading and honestly for me that’s a part of the charm. Stay – you won’t regret it.
Top Hotels In Robins Bay Saint Mary Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Robins Bay Saint Mary to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Robins Bay Saint Mary but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Robins Bay Saint Mary. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!