5 Best Hotels To Stay In Riviere-au-Renard Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Riviere-au-Renard Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Riviere-au-renard Quebec:
Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Hotel Plante is located in Gaspé. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- The staff, location and accommodation, everything was perfect.
- Well equipped kitchenette, good night’s sleep and a convenient location for our tour of the Gaspe.
- Very Clean with very modern new fixtures & furniture in room
- tour buses coming in late at nite,noisy,overall no complaints
- Great location, close to good restaurants and water. Minutes from Haldimand beach. Liked the fact it had a kitchenette for early risers (toddler). Helpful staff.
Auberge Sous les Arbres
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Auberge Sous les Arbres is located in Gaspé. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking.
- Breakfast – excellent! Delish! Bed – super comfortable! Rain head shower – so relaxing!
This hotel is superb. Exceptionally good. Breakfast is also great!
Carrying a luggage, it was pretty tough with all these stares…
- The entire experience at this well managed establishment was terrific !The room and facilities were excellent.The breakfast options comprehensive and of high quality.
- A perfect stay! Would change nothing. The room, staff, breakfast, grounds were great!
My wife believed we would have issue’s with the language barrier. It was totally unfounded. We made an attempt to converse in French and our host would point out that she could speak English with ease !
I practiced my bilingual skills and got either the thumbs up or down….
The room was cozy yet relaxing & very upscale.
We even booked an extra night, on the spot, as we could see all there was to offer in the area.
The restaurant recommended for dinner was a great choice as well.
We would highly recommend this location to anyone travelling the Gaspe Peninsula.
Everything we needed was in walking distance to our B&B.
Breakfast was fantastic ! Well laid out too.
Hôtel des Commandants
One of our top picks in Gaspé.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hôtel des Commandants offers accommodations in Gaspé. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- Bed was kind of comfortable but not high quality, only being able to choose 3 items from free breakfast menu is false advertising as I expected a free breakfast with all choices
- Large room, hotel located downtown. Restaurant foods and services was very good
- The hotel’s restaurant is outstanding … we looked forward to eating there each evening.
This hotel was a gem to find. Perfect location nestled in the town core of Gaspè. Easy walking (5 mins) to a variety of restaurants. Plus the onsite variety and restaurant us excellent.
The breakfast menu, choices, food quality and value was great!
Shower fancy and you can turn it on without getting wet since the tap is at the opposite end from the fancy shower heads.
Within a block you can walk to restaurants and shops.
Good continental breafast. We had good museli, boiled egg, yogurt.
Auberge William Wakeham
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Auberge William Wakeham offers accommodations in Gaspé. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing.
The breakfast was homemade and was really good!
We also could bring our cat which was a good plus to the trip.
The location of the hotel is ideal to go to the Parc Forillon and the Musee de la Gaspésie.
The food! Both the dinner and breakfast were excellent
The staff was very friendly
The location to the Main Street of Gaspe very convenient
- Friendly welcome by staff, large room, interesting heritage house, great breakfast.
- Great service, wonderful breakfast, very clean, smelled good even though the house is over 100 years old!
- Could be charming, with a lot o character – but it needs a lot of TLC
- The breakfast was homemade and was really good!
Auberge La Petite École de Forillon
Auberge La Petite École de Forillon offers accommodations in Gaspé.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, gift shop, and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Our stay was fabulous. The staff were very accommodating. We booked a room as we had our 4yr old daughter with us. We had one double bed and two singles. We had a shared bathroom down the hall which was super clean. There’s a big kitchen where u can cook your own food. We were very pleased here. My daughter forgot her Minnie mouse and they called us to let us know we had forgotten it. I would stay here again!
- Julie at the reception was helpful, sweet and friendly, she know how to make most of her job.
- Great location in Gaspé, close to many activities.
- The staff here are very polite and friendly and very close to the entrance to the park. Large big kitchen and sitting area.
- the dorm rooms are quite spacious and the beds are comfy. The toilets and the common area are very clean and well maintained. Even though i arrived late, all things were in place for me to pick up and stay in the room very easily. Information for visiting around is well provided by the staff. Location is not too far from the south entrance of the National Park
Top Hotels In Riviere-au-renard Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riviere-au-Renard Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!