5 Best Hotels To Stay In Ribera Alta Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Ribera Alta Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ribera Alta Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ribera Alta Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ribera Alta Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ribera Alta Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ribera Alta Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Ribera Alta Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Torrepalma offers accommodations in Alcalá la Real. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 26 miles from Hotel Torrepalma, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Torrepalma.
- Being a lone travel and elderly I found the staff were brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. The receptionist helped with the internet even leaving the desk to sort out plugs. I became unwell and the bartender gave me a herbal tea to sort my tummy out. I can not praise the staff enough
- We had upgraded for an extra €10 – probably worth it for the balcony space and a very large, very comfy bed. The room and bathroom were very clean.
- Good hotel in the centre of town with a very good restaurants. Perfect for visiting the Fortaleza de Moto.
- Buen ubicación y el restaurante del hotel es genial. Los trabajadores en general muy amables
- Nada para el coste que tiene y si encima hay celebraciones no duermes hasta las 2 de la mañana porque se escucha todo.
Escudo de Granada
Escudo de Granada is located in Puerto-López, just 17 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 29 miles from Escudo de Granada, and Jaén is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Cortijo del Marqués
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Cortijo del Marqués offers accommodations in Albolote. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Granada is 13 miles from Hotel Cortijo del Marqués, and Sierra Nevada is 22 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 14 miles away.
- Really nice place, very good quality and decorated with taste and an eye to detail. In the middle of the country, surrounded by beautiful views and perfect if you want peace & quiet though still a convenient base for visiting Granada (30 min away by car).
- The location and setting were absolutely beautiful, it is so relaxing. The hosts went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and give recommendations of what to do in the area. Highly recommend!!
- This hotel is an amazing place to stay, everything about the hotel is 10/10
- Cortijo del Marques is as dreamy as it looks in the listing. The hosts are lovely, the food is really good, and the location is as beautiful and tranquil as you could possibly hope for. We stayed in the Silo room, and the view from the picture window on the second floor is magical.
Remote beautifully restored early 17th century farmhouse with possible ongoing plans for the future.
Charming host and his wife and young family ready to give advice or help when needed.Attentive staff from the gardener upwards.
The whole site has an interesting history .
Complejo Turistico El 402
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Complejo Turistico El 402 offers accommodations in Iznalloz. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Granada is 15 miles from Complejo Turistico El 402, and Sierra Nevada is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- It was not in a built up area, and had good parking, rooms done to a high specification. Staff where helpful but spoke no English, good old Google Translate.
The accommodation was easily accessible from the motorway with ample parking (we had a large trailer with us).Pleasant mountain views from our room.
Helpful staff.Good value meals in the bar/restaurant.
Excellent as an economical overnight stop when travelling but also convenient for visiting Granada.
- It is on the high way, having good restaurant open till late night or morning, good value for money. Nice staff and big garden specially for children to play. Very good for a stop over and very convenient to travel to Alhambra at morning.
- La proximidad a la Autopista, para descansar del viaje
- Alquilamos la suite con bañera de hidromasaje. Muy amplia ,luminosa y genial. El hotel en general es tranquilo , pero la suite tiene una calidad precio insuperable
Hotel La Nava
Located in Iznalloz, 16 miles from Granada, Hotel La Nava features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sierra Nevada is 23 miles from Hotel La Nava, and Jaén is 28 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Situation to main road very good, bedrooms and bed were great. Evening meal was excellent and staff pleasant.
- Simple but clean and comfortable, good for one-night stay. Heating worked well, which was important in February
- El personal del hotel es lo mejor a destacar. Encantador, amable y respetuoso.
Las vistas muy bonitas
..y el hotel muy tranquilo
El desayuno buenísimo y muy barato.
Un estupendo alto en el camino para descansar y reponer fuerzas
Top Hotels In Ribera Alta Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ribera Alta Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ribera Alta Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ribera Alta Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!