5 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Lindo Colon – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Lindo Colon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Lindo Colon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Lindo Colon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Lindo Colon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Lindo Colon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Lindo Colon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Puerto Lindo Colon:
Located in Isla Grande, 29 miles from Colón, Marino Hotel features a sun terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Alberto was awseome!!!
The breakfast he made was really really delicous! He helped us dealing with our fly company because they lost our surfboards. He took us back to Panama city and He was a really nice guy to hang out with.
- Friendly staff, Alberto treated us like we were friends and make every effort to make us feel comfortable.
- The hotel location on Isla Grande is excellent, and the staff were lovely! Restaurants close by. Not really fitting the caribbean beach ideal we were expecting.
- The owner was amazing and made us feel very comfortable, tried his best to help with everything.
- Funky place in need of a little TLC but clean and comfy.The onsite restaurant has amazing food. The outdoor pool was actually a roped off area of the sea but reached from the hotel deck.Great friendly staff
- Alberto was awseome!!!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Scubaportobelo is located in Portobelo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Isla Grande is 10 miles from Scubaportobelo, and Colón is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Great view. Rustic accommodations. Amazing place down the road food and drinks. I can’t remember the name but it is on the main road, stucco looking structure.
Nice Location with See View.
On our way Back we stayed there again.
- friendly nice staff, had fresh pineapples that they peeled and cut for us.. Quick trips to the island
- Room was clean and bed comfortable–my husband said his side sagged a bit. AC worked fine, beautiful view of the Caribbean.
- Perhaps this was once a beatiful place, set at the waterfront. However it lost its luster, the hurricane damage still hasn’t been cleared. Everything at this place is run down, leaking, rusting, derelict and what makes it worse, the people who run it don’t care! Once you’ve paid you’re completely ignored, no room service, no hospitality whatsoever.
One of our top picks in Portobelo.Located in Portobelo, 12 miles from Isla Grande, Rancho Juancho features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The inn has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Colón is 18 miles from Rancho Juancho, and Gamboa is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 37 miles from Rancho Juancho.
- The views over the ocean are gorgeous, place is quiet and green; we loved being around the gentle horses, dogs, and cat. The couple administrating the property were very nice and helpful to us, did their best to make our stay as pleasant as they could!
- This is a basic central american cabinas accomodation. The bed was good. It was as clean as can be expected. The breakfast was good and served in a large rancho with an great view. The driveway up to the cabinas is very steep and narrow and it is an adventure in itself. I would recommend staying here for the budget minded. For the price: a/c, tv, towels and soap, kitchenette, breakfast included, and good hammocks on the room patio. The hot water in the shower is tepid.
- Spacious cottage, only cold watter. Quiet place on the hill, good breakfast. Large terrace with views of the surrounding area and the sea.
- The scenery is just beautiful and there are a lot of open spaces to just walk around
- The location was beautiful and the staff was great, very friendly. It was east to get transport to Portabelo and Isla Grande.
Coconut Grove Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Coconut Grove Lodge is located in Isla Grande in the region of Colon, just 30 miles from Colón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as canoeing and hiking. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 41 miles from Coconut Grove Lodge.
Coconut grove is a beautiful place! The room was very clean and nice, shower and everything worked well. The pool is simply great. The sea forms a small natural bassin, which is nice for kids to swim and play, although there are many alges due to the warm temperature of the sea.
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. We had an excellent stay.
The place is like a paradise! The side of the island where the hotel is is all green and calm and great for a weekend getaway.
The food is delicious and I consider the only safe eating option of the island.
We walked to the other side and is crowded and noisy so stay on this side!
The bed was super comfy and the a/c worked greatly.
Yuri, our waitress was amazing together with Alejandro at front desk and Luz!
- Bed was very good and location is incredible! Parking was very good in the village.
- The location is heavenly. Pure wild beauty. Perfect place to disconnect and relax.
- Isla grande is a beautiful and peaceful island, this lodge is facing away from the mainland so you feel like you a far away from everything. Perfect way to disconnect. Beds and linen are new and comfy. Staff is friendly.
- Coconut grove is a beautiful place! The room was very clean and nice, shower and everything worked well. The pool is simply great. The sea forms a small natural bassin, which is nice for kids to swim and play, although there are many alges due to the warm temperature of the sea.
Ranchos de Chalia
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Ranchos de Chalia is located in Colón, just 2.4 miles from Isla Grande. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Tocumen International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Puerto Lindo Colon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Lindo Colon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Lindo Colon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Lindo Colon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!