5 Best Hotels To Stay In Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima – Top Hotel Reviews
Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Pueblo Viejo Provincia De Lima:
Hotel Turístico Rinconcito Supano
Hotel Turístico Rinconcito Supano offers accommodations in Pueblo Viejo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Las Terrazas Hospedaje
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Las Terrazas Hospedaje offers accommodations in Barranca.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The hostel is very clean, comfortable, well maintained and the staff are friendly and helpful. I’d definitely recommend this place.
La Jota restaurant next door has some of the best food I’ve tasted in perú, it was astounding quality.
- Very clean all over the place, nice and relaxing colours for decoration
- Good bed, excellent shower and pleasant little patio area. Just across the road from the beach but set back and quiet, and close to many (touristy) eating places. The owner, Yuri, was very kind and helpful in giving me a lift up into town for my bus at 6am.
- Clean room, comfortable bed, nice little balcony with table and chairs.
very close to the beach!
We could use the kitchen on the terrace to cook ourselves
- The hostel is very clean, comfortable, well maintained and the staff are friendly and helpful. I’d definitely recommend this place.
Hostal Los Angeles
Hostal Los Angeles offers accommodations in Barranca.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Quiet hotel in a central position. Really well run clean and friendly.
- Very friendly family hotel in a quiet area five minutes walk from tha bars and restaurants in the centre
- L’accueil exceptionnel de la propriétaire, le calme, la propreté.
Sehr sauberes helles Zimmer, alles noch recht neu. Ausgezeichnet
funktionierendes wlan. Lage: zur Plaza de Armas etwa 200 m über ein
ruhiges Seitengässchen. Die Besitzerin ist eine sehr liebenswert Frau,
sehr hilfsbereit. Gab mir gute Tipps für Besichtigungen. Zu meiner
überraschung bekam ich auch ein Frühstück.
- Die Unterkunft war sehr sauber und sehr ruhig gelegen. Die Mitarbeiter waren sehr freundlich.
El Olivar Hospedaje
El Olivar Hospedaje offers accommodations in Barranca.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- Good place to stop while driving by. Friendly staff and secure parking.
Excellent customer service. Was treated like family. Not only did the manager (Luis Carlos) recommend a nice restaurant, he drove me to it and provided a tour of the town en route.
This is a family run hotel, and it shows. The staff is friendly and helpful. They take pride in their hotel. Luis Carlos speaks English which makes communications easy.
Facilities were good, but the customer service shone.
The owner was very helpful and used his car to take us to collectivos on arrival departure and for carel
- Very nice people at the desk (one spoke very good english), they gave me lot of info to know where to go in the city and helped me to get to the Coral site.
- Very friendly owner of the hostal who gave me good to the point information. They also speak well English.A comfortable bed and a beautiful bathroom. The owner gave me a free ride to take my taxi collectivo. There are some small shops nearby to buy some food. Good wifi.
Hotel Emperador offers accommodations in Barranca.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Nice family. Only the son speaks english. Organizing tours is very easy
- The hotel is owned by a nice family. The owners are friendly and helpful. They showed me around the town and bought me typical desserts in Barranca. It was a pleasant stay.
- The service provided by the family owning the hotel was just fabulous. Gian, the oldest son of the owners, organised our pick up in Sechin and a private tour to Caral, proposed other sites to visit and went as far as to come with the driver to all sites, spending much more than a day with us! His parents took very well care of us by buying special bread in the morning, making us taste a juice with quinoa and a desert when we arrived, only to mention a few things. Amazing!
- Located about five blocks from center of Barranca, thereby quieter street. Simple and very clean and confortable, next to a local seafood restaurant. Staff very friendly. We used it as base for visits to the archeological sites of Caral, Aspero (competing with the oldest in the world), and the also impressive Fortaleza de Paramonga (Chimu culture, pre-inkaic). The staff was very helpfull with informations before and during our stay, arranging for our tours in a way to save us time and money!
- Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. Facilities work. Good, safe, protective and supportive atmosphere.
Top Hotels In Pueblo Viejo Provincia De Lima Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pueblo Viejo Provincia de Lima. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!