5 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Aransas Mustang Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Aransas Mustang Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Aransas Mustang Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Aransas Mustang Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Aransas Mustang Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Aransas Mustang Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Aransas Mustang Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Port Aransas Mustang Island:
The Place at Port Aransas
One of our top picks in Port Aransas.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Place at Port Aransas offers accommodations in Port Aransas, just 20 miles from Corpus Christi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Padre Island is 14 miles from The Place at Port Aransas, and Rockport is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Corpus Christi International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The building was very clean and the staff was more than willing to accomaadate our early check-in
- The room & bathroom were large & not cramped. A short walk across the street to the marina & you can dolphin watch. A great view of the sunset.
- Half price of most lodging in town, without having doors to rooms open to the outside. Nice decor. Modern look inside and out. Convenient to the dolphin cruise as well as the ferry. Close to most everything else.
- The convenience to the ferry and restaurants was great. You could walk to some restaurants and shops. The breakfast was good especially the fresh fruit. The staff was very helpful.
- Everything was great. Great value, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and friendly staff.
Plantation Suites and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Port Aransas.This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located just 2 miles from Leonabelle Turnbull Birding Center, this Port Aransas hotel has a disability accessible outdoor swimming pool and free wireless internet access.Every guest room at the Plantation Suites and Conference Center is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. Guests also receive in-room coffee service.The Plantation Suites has a relaxing hot tub and BBQ facilities for outdoor entertainment. Meeting facilities are available for hosting social and business functions. Other facilities include a laundry center and a 24-hour front desk.A free continental breakfast is served every morning.The University of Texas Marine Institute is 2 miles from the hotel. Mustang Beach Airport is within about a 5-minute drive.
- We have stayed here several times always a great place to stay!!
- The bed was very comfortable. The room itself was roomy.
They’ve just come out of hurricane Harvey. Despite this the hotel is clean and tidy despite the ongoing work to rebuild.
Daisy the lady at the desk was just wonderful. She had all the information about restaurants and cabs which are up and running. Kudos to Port A !
- I was happy happy to find a place to stay in Port Aransas. Rooms have been hard to find since the Hurricane. The room was very clean and. comfortable. Top floor rooms only. First floor rooms still being repaired, The room refrigerator didn’t work but the gave me an ice chest. I was just so happy to be back in Port Aransas.
- Rooms, and lobby were under construction so there was no breakfast
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Camp Coyoacan is set in Port Aransas. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You can play tennis at this campsite, and the area is popular for cycling. Camp Coyoacan also offers bike hire. The University of Texas Marine Science Institute is 2,650 feet from Camp Coyoacan, while Port Aransas Marina is 2,950 feet from the property. Corpus Christi International Airport is 27.3 miles away.
- It has a Bohemian vibe. Good for young people and adventurous adults.
- Honestly everything was great when it came to the facility its self
- Room was clean and warm. Beds were confortável. Bathroom also clean.
- Facility is primarily outdoors – think summer camp for adults combined with glamping. Nicely arranged and well thought out. Very cool experience, just remember you will be sleeping in a canvas tent! No tv’s in rooms but plenty to do in and around camp.
- I like that it was a couples retreat. No tv just you and him to talk and enjoy the camp grounds. Great for kids too.
Red Roof Inn Port Aransas
One of our top picks in Port Aransas.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Red Roof Inn Port Aransas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Port Aransas, just 20 miles from Corpus Christi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Padre Island is 14 miles from Red Roof Inn Port Aransas, and Rockport is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Corpus Christi International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Right before the Hurricane Harvey we stayed 2 nights! The staff were kind, happy & eager to help us. The breakfast was wonderful. Hot waffles, cereal, & fruit. My grandsons eat a lot & after four hot waffles they were ready for day. The room was cool & the Showers were hot! Couldn’t ask for a better place.
We used the pool 2x’s a day!
I will for sure return soon!
- Location and easy parking were the only good things about this place.
- The location the hotel was close to restaurants and stores.
- Extended hours for swimming pool and breakfast….. absolutely great!!!
- I didn’t necessarily like anything about the place other than it’s a mile away from the beach. But like all other hotels your there just for a bed to sleep in, it was nothing more. Shower was dirty and sheets smelt like they hadn’t been washed. Room is not worth $240.
- Right before the Hurricane Harvey we stayed 2 nights! The staff were kind, happy & eager to help us. The breakfast was wonderful. Hot waffles, cereal, & fruit. My grandsons eat a lot & after four hot waffles they were ready for day. The room was cool & the Showers were hot! Couldn’t ask for a better place.
One of our top picks in Port Aransas.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Amelia’s Landing is located in Port Aransas in the Mustang Island Region, in Port Aransas Marina. Each room has an aviation theme and free WiFi and private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries, a hairdryer and a make up mirror.You will find concierge service at the property.Port Aransas Beach Park is 0.8 miles from Amelia’s Landing. The University of Texas Marine Science Institute is 0.7 miles from this accommodation, while Port Aransas Nature Preserve is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Corpus Christi International Airport, 27.3 miles from the property.
- This is a very friendly seaside town. Everyone was very nice. They have a lot to rebuild after the hurricane of 2017. My husband and I were happy we could come and spend some money locally to keep their economy going while they rebuild. We will be back in the future to see how their hard work paid off.
- The room was musty with paint smell. But this was possible caused by hurricane “Harvey” They like airplane pictures & part on walls. Not very many hotel available there at reasonable prices.
- Breakfast was muffins and fruit. Bagels and cream cheese would be nice to mix things up a bit. 🙂
- The staff was very accommodating and sweet. There was a fresh fish store next door and the staff provides a BBQ grill and utensils if you want to cook on your own. If going out is your thing, there are many amazing restaurants and bars within walking distance. We’ve been home for 3 weeks and the cravings for the food eaten at restaurants there still haven’t quit!!!
- Breakfast delivered to your door. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
Top Hotels In Port Aransas Mustang Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Aransas Mustang Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Aransas Mustang Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Aransas Mustang Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!