5 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Alberni Vancouver Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Alberni Vancouver Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Alberni Vancouver Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Alberni Vancouver Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Alberni Vancouver Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Alberni Vancouver Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Alberni Vancouver Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Port Alberni Vancouver Island:
Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel
Located 7 miles from Sproat Lake Provincial Park, this Port Alberni hotel features a café and bar, has a seasonal outdoor pool and spacious guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A beer and wine store and a snack bar are featured on site.A cable TV, a desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all guest rooms at Best Western Plus Barclay Hotel. Each comfortably furnished room includes an iPod docking station.Stamps Cafe and Pastimes Sports Bar and Grill are on site at Barclay Hotel Best Western Plus. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner Stamps Cafe has a variety of entrees and features a children’s menu, and Pastimes Sports Bar and Grill has a full bar with cocktails.24-hour front desk is available at Best Western Plus. Guests can go for a workout in the fitness center or stop by the on-site business center with fax and photocopying services. A guest laundromat is also available.Pacific Rim Shopping Mall is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. The Alberni Golf Club is 2.5 miles away.
- Beautifully decorated hotel with nature themed paintings in the lobby and restaurant; awesome glass art; very nice color combination of the walls and furniture. Good design job for sure and the beds were very comfortable and immaculately clean.
- The room was very comfortable and the bedding was delightful to sleep in.
- Reception were very helpful and friendly. The gym was great.
- Front Desk clerk very helpful with my points system
- Staff was pleasant but restricted to “rules” of booking online. Our second / third room was much better in size.
Redford Motel is located in Port Alberni, just 22 miles from Parksville. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.Comox Airport is 32 miles away.
- Room was clean and tidy had fridge and stove top with pots and fring pan plates etc. room was quite spacious
- Easy to find comfy beds good honest helpful welcome as we arrived out of season
Everything was really fine! Staff was kind and gave some information about the city.
The room was big, clean and comfortable.
- Great friendly hosts. Awesome pizza & pasta place joined to hotel. Food was Amazing.
- Nice room, useful kitchen, very clean and with plenty of space for the two of us. The manager was very friendly. The pizza you can order at the reception was very tasty. Best value for money – highly recommended!
The Hospitality Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Hospitality Inn offers accommodations in Port Alberni.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shops at the property.Comox Airport is 32 miles away.
- Clean and comfortable and a great price, booked last minute and we were pleasantly surprised.
- We loved the pool and the location! The staff was very friendly.
- The hotel was noisy, the room had the bed made, but no other cleaning was done. Plastic glasses, and then when they got used, we had to ask for more glasses. Pool was an outside pool and hot tub. There was no adult only times for the hot tub, and other hotel guest made it impossible for anyone else to use it. Overall I would not stay there again.
- Bed was comfortable. The staff was helpful and pleasant.
- The room was clean and quiet, and the water pressure in the shower was good. A single-cup coffee maker was perfect for hot coffee in the morning, and the free breakfast (or $$ off) at Smitty’s was nice, although I was surprised to see how far the restaurant was from the property. Not a quick walk, especially if you have luggage. Luckily, I had a ride and it was on our way. Food was great and service there was friendly too.
Howard Johnson Hotel Port Alberni
In downtown Port Alberni, this hotel is just a 3-minute walk from Clutesi Haven Marina. It has an on-site bar and rooms with a small fridge and microwave.Rooms at Howard Johnson Hotel Port Alberni have a hairdryer, ironing facilities and free Wi-Fi. In-room tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Creekers Pub, open for lunch and dinner only, provides a place to dine on site. Sandwiches, burgers, salads and pizza are on the menu. Here guests can also enjoy drinks, billiards and a large screen TV.Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on site. Port Alberni Howard Johnson Hotel also features an on-site liquor store.Several fishing charters are nearby, including Slivers Charters just 2 miles away. 6 miles away is Stamp Falls. Alberni Valley Museum is a 6-minute drive from this hotel.
- the price, location (had to get vehicle work done was right across street from ford dealer) comfortable bed, 2 restaurants 1 on site other across road. the staff were exceptional.
- It is more like a motel and should reflect motel rates. No concierge all night.
- Toiletries were good. Towels didnt have any laundry smell
- The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. There was a little fridge and microwave in the room as well as a coffee maker.
- The housekeeper was fantastic and very accommodating, also the woman who checked us out dealt with our concerns very well.
Shady Shores Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Shady Shores Beach Resort is located in Qualicum Beach in the region of Vancouver Island, just 17 miles from Parksville. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- It was a great little 2 bedroom cottage with an awesome ocean view from the living room window. The ocean was literally steps away. We could see sea lions swimming past in the morning.
- the view was amazing and the staff were super friendly
Very very nice staff. The owner delightful; she went out of her way to help me and my daughter for recommending what to do nearby. Very peaceful place and ideal for oyster lovers (you can grab them yourself from the beach outside your door and eat fresh there and that).
Great accommodation. Beautiful views all hours if the day. Very clean premises. Very convenient although very secluded; everything you need is there; or if anything else is required, staff do all they can to make sure you are happy. Highly recommend the place.
- A very steep descent into site off the coast road, with a sharp turn in if you are heading north, (easier heading south with a left turn in). Nasty broken concrete slab to contend with. Warm welcome and unit was fine, but cramped. Well appointed but small lounge area, TV, kitchen and bathroom fine. But too big double beds in Unit No. 2, prevented both bedroom doors being shut due to small rooms. It was fine for one night as we were passing through, but a family staying for a week, would find this rather tiresome I think. Fabulous location, literally ON the beach, idyllic setting overlooking towards mainland Canada. Nearby grocery & liquor stores, with dining cafes as well.
- The managers of the site were very helpful and nothing was too much of a problem. The trip was really enjoyable. Very relaxing and right on the beach.
Top Hotels In Port Alberni Vancouver Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Alberni Vancouver Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Alberni Vancouver Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Alberni Vancouver Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!