5 Best Hotels To Stay In Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Pineda De Gigüela Castilla-la Mancha:
Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro
Located in Huete, Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk as well as free WiFi.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro also offer a garden view. All guest rooms have a desk.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Cuenca is 30 miles from Casa Palacio Conde de Garcinarro, while Tarancón is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Very nice rural property, with authentic decor and facilities, definitely not for people looking for luxury.
- Lovely staff and lovely facilities. Great value for the money, very spacious room, perfect spot for a city break!
- Muy bonito hotel, limpio y decorado con gusto. El edificio es magnífico.
Un edificio precioso y muy bien ubicado. El personal es amabilísimo. Tienen un pequeño desayuno tipo buffet con productos de calidad. La miel es de la zona y está estupenda.
El pueblo de Huete tiene una oficina de turismo con visitas guiadas y unos interesantes museos
- Il posto è meraviglioso. La residenza di un conte recuperata ed oggi a disposizione degli ospiti.
La Casa del Canónigo
This guest house is located in a restored 17th-century building opposite Caracenilla’s Romanesque church. It features a spa and elegant rooms including a free buffet breakfast and a free regional food tasting.All rooms at La Casa del Canonigo individually styled with rustic furnishings and decorative details. Each has a private bathroom including toiletries, a bathrobe and a hairdryer. The suites come with a hydromassage shower or bath tub.The restaurant at Canónigo serves characteristic food of the Castile-La Mancha region, including Pisto Manchego or Morteruelo, a type of stew. Guests dining at the restaurant can also taste some of the region’s wines.Staff can help organize a wide range of outdoor activities, including paragliding, canoeing or climbing. Visits to Cuenca and Segóbriga can also be arranged. La Casa del Canónigo provides free bicycles.Spa services are available at an additional cost and include a hydromassage bath tub with chromotherapy and a hydromassage shower.
- Great staff and wonderful small town feel. Excellent dinners prepared by staff and outdoor patio.
- El trato de todo el personal a cargo. Estabas como en casa o mejor! Especial mención a Laura por su trato cercano y hacernos la estancia tan agradable y amena y todo lo que aprendimos de ella! y a Antonio por su gran cocina. 100% recomendable, sin duda repetiremos!
- Todo,los dueños,el jacuzzi,la cata,los vinos,la cena y la tertulia en ella
Laura la dueña te hará disfrutar d tu estancia,se convierte en magia una casa rural con los demás huéspedes
No te pierdas la cata de vinos,ahi comienza todo
La cena excelente y sus vinos extraordinarios
Las habitaciones confortables
El desayuno buffet muy variado y de calidad.
La casa en si te transporta a otro nivel de comodidad y de familiaridad con las otras parejas y con el equipo de la casa.
Podéis ir a pasar una noche estupenda,nosotros la tuvimos y pensamos repetir.
- La compañia con mi pareja y con el resto de parejas que coincidimos el mismo día que fue agradable y divertido.
Torre Maestre Hotel Rural
Featuring a hot tub and a garden, Torre Maestre offers luxurious rooms furnished with stone walls in Villar del Maestre. Cuenca is 30 minutes’ drive away, and free Wi-Fi is provided.With mountain views, each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, while some have a spa bath and terrace. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.Villalba del Rey is a 55-minute drive from Torre Maestre, while Motilla del Palancar is 62 mi away.
- Very welcoming and stylish hotel in charming small village in beautiful quiet location. Attention to detail with extra touches made our stay so comfortable. Excellent food and service, we will definitely try to return soon.
- Lovingly renovated old property set in a hamlet that is located in a beautiful peaceful valley. Though not heavily promoted on the hotel web site, the small restaurant serves high quality regional food. Rural Spain at it’s best.
The cleanliness of the place was incredible, totally spotless, it’s even more impressive when you know that it’s located in the countryside.
The hotel itself is a beautiful blend of old and modern architecture.
It was also really quiet and perfect for a relaxing weekend out of the city.
- the food at the restaurant is good, room is nice, bed is comfy.
- Todo muy nuevo y bien cuidado. Habitación y baño amplio. El desayuno buffet tiene un poco de todo y van reponiendo.
La Casita de Cabrejas
Stay in this enchanting rural hotel and stroll through its beautiful estate and vineyard, take a dip in its seasonal outdoor pool and select a bottle of wine from its own cellar.Surrounded by the Castillian countryside outside of Cuenca, the Casita de Cabrejas is set in a new building constructed in the traditional style and full of rustic charm. Spend a relaxing break with a book from its library, chatting with friends in the wonderful lounge or enjoying characteristic local cuisine in the inviting restaurant.Soak up the warm sunshine in the attractive garden before a swim in the seasonal open-air pool. The hotel’s grounds include a vineyard, terraces and numerous hidden corners – perfect for a tranquil and romantic walk in the fresh air.Each room is individually decorated in a subtle, rustic style, creating a peaceful atmosphere for your stay.
- The location in the private grounds was appealing once we found the hotel, very helpful receptionist, bedroom was comfortable but a bit dated
- Rural and quiet, at least the time of year we were there (late April).
- The hotel is beautifully appointed and in lovely grounds. A great place to relax. It’s not easy to find for the first time in the dark. The pool and it’s seating area is shaded most of the day. Fine unless you are a sun worshiper. The service is good and it’s extremely relaxed. Nice family business
- La tranquilidad, el sentirte como en casa, la atención de los empleados.
- El entorno de la casa y su tranquilidad y restaurante.
Hotel Restaurante Segobriga
Hotel Restaurante Segobriga is located in Villas Viejas, 24 mi from Belmonte and 17 mi from Tarancón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Segobriga Archaeological Park is 6.2 mi away and Laguna del Hito is a 15-minute drive.
- The place is charming. Although there were some quirky things around the place, it was so clean. Lovely place would recommend it.
- Alex at check-in was friendly and helpful. He also served in the bar/restaurant. Rest of the staff were unfriendly and rather unhelpful.
- The room was quiet and comfortable. The ‘olde worlde’ displays throughout the hotel area were educational and enjoyable to examine. Food was reasonable. Easy to find and park.
- Open all hours. Easy to access and great eating facilities on site. Perfect for an overnight stopover en route to Madrid Airport.
- We arrived at 2am having had problems with flight delays and they were still able to accommodate us (we had rung ahead and explained) They were very relaxed about our antisocial checkin time.
Top Hotels In Pineda De Gigüela Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pineda de Gigüela Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!