5 Best Hotels To Stay In Parfondeval Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Parfondeval Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parfondeval Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parfondeval Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parfondeval Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parfondeval Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parfondeval Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Parfondeval Picardy:
Located in Rozoy-sur-Serre, 25 miles from Laon, Entre Nous features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Charleville-Mézières is 27 miles from Entre Nous, and Chimay is 25 miles from the property.
- The owners were incredibly friendly and welcoming . They speak French English Dutch and German. They allowed us to lock our cycles in a secure place in the café . The food was very good and excellent value. The area is very interesting, especially the fortified churches which are well worth a visit.
- food was very good and not expensive. the hotel is well worth visiting
- Very French approach & v courteous staff. A 3 choice evening menu well cooked and flexible
really good atmosphere…ideal travel stop…these guys deserve more guests
Paid almost double for exactly the same type of Hotel in the South of France
- Hosts and staff very friendly and helpful – secure parking provided for motorbikes (2). Good food
Auberge De L’abbaye
Auberge de L’Abbaye is situated in the valley in the Ardennes Region. This former monastic site offers individually decorated rooms have private bathrooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.This family-run inn also has a restaurant with a rustic dining room with a fireplace. Enjoy local and family specialties made from fresh, organic products. Meals can be accompanied by one of the fine wines from the cellar.Auberge de L’Abbaye also has a pleasant terrace and a bar for an evening aperitif. Parking is free at the hotel.
- Beautiful place and lovingly & practically restored. lots of wood all over the building, as is the style here. Great food. Lovely quiet, warm place.
- Beautiful, huge bedroom in the annex. Delicious evening meal. Fantastic breakfast. Best croissants! Friendly staff.
- Great room, friendly staff, local hotel with a heart, a strong Eco ethos & a great restaurant with local produce and seasonally influenced menu. Would go back in a heartbeat.
- Traditional old style Auberge with modern annexe. ,excellent cleaniness ,very good food.Staff friendly.
- Excellent room with all facilities although lighting could have been brighter. Restaurant was good.
Chateau La Tour Du Roy
Featuring free WiFi, Chateau La Tour Du Roy offers accommodations in Vervins. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find room service at the property.Saint-Quentin is 28 miles from Hotel La Tour Du Roy, and Laon is 22 miles from the property.
- Quirky hotel with helpful friendly staff. The booking made and confirmed via booking.com didn’t reach hotel and they did their best to accommodate us regardless.
- Food was good, service was slow, but it was not a real problem. Overall it was OK but not that great.
- a very warm welcome from the staff to an incredible building full of interesting artifacts and knicknacks, built onto a medieval tower, nice old style rooms with all mod cons, very stylish restaurant
- Dinner was excellent. The place is very quiet and peaceful
- Breakfast was nice. Enjoyed the character of the place, some more history information would be good. The terrace/garden was very nice setting.
Hotel Restaurant Le Relais Fleuri
Located in Vervins, 27 miles from Saint-Quentin, Hotel Restaurant Le Relais Fleuri features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Laon is 22 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Relais Fleuri, and Chimay is 24 miles away.
- Relais Fleuri is well situated next to the rail station and on the outskirts of Vervins town. Adequate parking is available at & near the hotel. Handy restaurant for late arrivals. The rooms are very clean and freshly decorated.
- Un hôtel restaurant bien situé, un grand parking , une grande chambre propre . J ai apprécié aussi l accueil chaleureux et convivial du propriétaire,. Un repas simple , bon , pareil pour le petit déjeuner. Bref on se sent comme chez soi.
- Chambre nickel et lits confortables. Un accueil très chaleureux. Repas varié et de bonne qualité
Gérant très accueillant et jovial.
Possibilité de se restaurer sur place à une prix raisonnable.
Hotel très calme, literie très confortable, salle d’eau un peu petite mais très propre et fonctionnelle. A recommander
- Petit hôtel situé au calme malgré la proximité de la gare de Vervins. Plein de place pour se garer. Accueil vraiment très sympathique du patron, on a envie de s’attarder et de revenir. Bon dîner, bon rapport qualité/prix. Dans quelques semaines ou quelques mois, il y aura un sauna. Petit-déjeuner sucré.
Domaine De Barive
This castle was built in the 19th century and is the ideal location to discover the charm of the Champagne region. The Château de Barive and its staff are pleased to welcome you.In the very heart of the Champagne region, the Château du Barive is the perfect location for your business seminars, private receptions or vacations.A spa and two care rooms are available for your relaxation.
- Food excellent. Staff excellent. We have stayed here before 5 or so years ago. Everything is a little bit better since then. We took a party of 8 and it is always a worry to be responsible for the success. All very happy so very pleased.
- Good fresh breakfast, nice pool and sauna facility
- Very comfy bed. They upgraded our room to a suite, and were very helpful as we had an infant and they provided a lovely cot FOC and dog bowls for the hound. We have booked again. Food was also great as was the Spa.
- All very satisfactory. An excellent place to stay.
- Attentive staff, spacious, comfortable room. Excellent restaurant. Upgraded at no extra cost to enable us to benefit from the sunshine on a private terrace.
Top Hotels In Parfondeval Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parfondeval Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parfondeval Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parfondeval Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!