5 Best Hotels To Stay In Parachute Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Parachute Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Parachute Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parachute Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parachute Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Parachute Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Parachute Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Parachute Colorado:
Grand Vista Hotel Parachute
Grand Vista Hotel Parachute offers accommodations in Parachute. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport is 34 miles away.
- Excellent room, hot tub and breakfast. Really clean beds. Good price.
- The staff went out of their way to accomadate us. We came to Parachute for our Granddaughters birthday and they allowed us to use the facilities for a pool party and the dining room for lunch and cake and ice cream.
- The bed are comfortable, shower pressure was great. Ample parking for guests with large trucks, great walking area for taking your pet for a walk.
- Comfortable room. Hotel was as described on Booking.com website. Breakfast was sufficient.
- Comfort, friendly, and great breakfast . If I travel to this motel next time I will use the swim pool.
Grand River Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Grand River Hotel offers accommodations in Parachute.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The room was big and clean. Big bathroom, comfortable beds, nice TV with a ton of channels. Beautiful view of the mountains from the room. Incredible value for the price, especially on a Friday.
- I liked the fact that this had a hot tub and a pool. Later I found out they have a 24 hour fitness. The town in small. It’s right by everything.
- Bed was great shower was great after a long drive massaging head was the best.Pool and hot tub very pleasant and relaxing. View from room of river and mountains was great.
- Damien saved me from a dead car battery. The price was excellent which made for an incredible value overall.
- Everything was great. Super value for money. Great location and view. Indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast even had eggs. They got a perfect 10 from me and I never do that.
Candlewood Suites Parachute
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Candlewood Suites Parachute offers accommodations in Parachute.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grand Junction Regional (Walker Field) Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- It’s really nice place to stay, remote town but still, there are good restaurants nearby
- Spacious room. A/c powerful. Kitchenette with many amenities in drawers and cabinets. All areas very clean.
- The bed was comfortable. Property was easy to locate.
- Checked in late and was not a problem. Bed was comfortable – room was clean.
- Evdyone spoke English and was very friendly many people tuning these hotels off the freeway are hard to under stand.
Comfort Inn and Suites Rifle
Located off Interstate 70, this Rifle, Colorado hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. It features an indoor pool and is within easy walking distance of the Colorado River.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Comfort Inn and Suites Rifle. Each warmly decorated room includes a seating area and work desk.Free access to the on-site fitness room and jacuzzi is offered to all guests. This hotel features a children’s playground and enclosed dog park.The Rifle Comfort Inn and Suites provides a daily breakfast featuring hot waffles. There is a picnic area on site with barbecue grills.The Rifle Creek Museum is 1 miles from this hotel, and Rifle Creek Golf Course is 6.8 miles away. The Garfield County Regional Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room and hotel were very clean!!
- The breakfast was great and convenient way to start the day ! The staff was extremely friendly, beds were comfy. Oh and on occasion they had some cookies in the lobby for when we came in at nite.
- We liked how close the hotel was to what we went here for
- The bed was like a cloud! The towels were soft. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was good.
- This was just a stopover to Steamboat Springs. Hotel was going through some renovations. 24 hour coffee was a bonus.
Rodeway Inn Rifle
Rodeway Inn Rifle is located in Rifle, just 24 miles from Glenwood Springs. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- King room was very spacious with a couch, coffee table, microwave and large refrigerator. Bed was super comfy. This is the kind of room you want if you are staying for any length of time. Located right off the highway and easy to find. Two fast food joints and two convenience stores right across the street.
- It was clean enough, comfortable bed and good shower. Basic accommodation for a budget price. Plenty of food options within walking distance. Breakfast was basic but good; cereal, toast and pastries. Good coffee.
- staff was friendly, linens and room in general clean except musty smell.
- no eggs bed was very standard – the ac was extremely loud and annoying – we had to turn it off to sleep and the room became very warm.
- The breakfast burrito was delicious! Bathroom was clean and linens were clean.
Top Hotels In Parachute Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Parachute Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Parachute Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Parachute Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!