5 Best Hotels To Stay In Ottestad Hedmark – Top Hotel Reviews
Ottestad Hedmark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ottestad Hedmark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ottestad Hedmark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ottestad Hedmark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ottestad Hedmark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ottestad Hedmark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Ottestad Hedmark:
First Hotel Victoria
One of our best sellers in Hamar! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. First Hotel Victoria is located in Hamar, 30 miles from Lillehammer and 13 miles from Gjøvik.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Locations was great as we arrived by train. Hotel is just a few hundred meters from Hamar railway station.
- Good size rooms, good breakfast and location is very good.
- Easy to find, staff was very friendly. Beds were comfy.
- everything was very good, to have the restaurant adjacent was a huge help when arriving late. We will return.
- Ok hotel, Ok rooms, Good breakfast. But nothing got «the little bit more».
Scandic Hamar offers accommodations in Hamar. The hotel has a sauna and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lillehammer is 30 miles from Scandic Hamar, and Gjøvik is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Big and comfortable hotel, medium distance from the city centre. Nice and clean room, a bit fancy. Very good breakfast. Everything was fine.
- Excellent variety at breakfast. Covered all health needs. Staff very helpful and nice.
Travelling alone on buisness can be lonely and finding activities or the time to do activities is hard.
Scandic had a gym and a sauna for free and in room safe although its not needed its nice to see the option. When I asked how much it was to hire a bycycle for the day it was free, this pleased me alot since I could travel around the historic town of hammar and discover so much more.
The breakfast had plent of varierty with fresh cut fruits, yogurts, cereals and hot choices like full english, porridge etc. They even provided gluten free options and cake, which is far more then other hotels provide in hammar.
If given the coice i would come here again
Free for parking, wi-fi and breakfast.
Room quoted in booking.com was 16m, it was big enough to open for 2 baggages.
Bath room was clean and tidy.
Walking distance to down town with restaurants (pizza, burger …).
- Functional bedroom. Excellent view from top floor. Decent breakfast.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Scandic Ringsaker is located in Hamar in the region of Hedmark. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Lillehammer is 28 miles from Scandic Ringsaker, and Gjøvik is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A very comfortable established contemporary property in a slightly isolated location.
- Location between Lillehammer and Rena is perfect för Birken participants. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great!
- Breakfast was very good; gym had nice equipment though it was pretty cramped; location was easy to get to right off the highway; good location for a stopover.
- All staff were very friendly and exceeded our expectations. They catered very well for families, and offered juice boxes and ice cream without extra charges at the dinner buffet. There was also a treasure hunt play room for the kids (which we did not have time to try). The kids loved the pool, even though the pool was not heated.
Room facing to back side. Quiet
Main road is now distance away
Good breakfast (poor knives)
Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria is located in Hamar, just 30 miles from Lillehammer. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gjøvik is 13 miles from Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria, and Elverum is 17 miles away. Oslo Airport is 42 miles from the property.
The breakfast was great, croissants and pastries were very fresh.
It was typical Norwegian winter weather, so I also enjoyed a lot the coffee&cake and the complementary dinner, delicious! They have an agreement with a nearby gym (I had not seen this in advance). Definitely I would go back here if I had to return to Hamar.
- A great stay. Full marks from me. I was particularly impressed by the evening buffet – this did me the world of good as I was in the midst of a long hiking trip. I had an enormous feast that evening. The breakfast the next morning was also very good. The location is right in the middle of the town.
- The hotel is a euro-style–very clean, uncluttered, tiny rooms, clean small bathrooms. The hotel is well built with sound insulation and it was quiet. Dinner buffet is included in the price as well as breakfast. The dinner was way better than acceptable with a couple of hot dishes as well as bountiful salads, herring, breads and rolls, even a dessert. Wine is available for purchase at somewhat normal (for Norway) prices. While the hotel may be used by large groups, it never felt like chow-line or crowded. Breakfast is also on the upper end of the scale and we were more than satisfied.
- The lady in the front desk is very helpful and friendly.The free dinner was very good and the breakfast next morning was excellent.There is free parking on the street near the hotel.
- Lovely hotel suited our needs when visiting family as it’s close to the bus station and train station. great foods buffet style which saved us having to look for restaurant every evening. We will definitely use this hotel again.
- The breakfast was great, croissants and pastries were very fresh.
Sillongen Toten Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sillongen Toten Hotel offers accommodations in Boverbru, just 30 miles from Lillehammer. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Hamar is 13 miles from Sillongen Toten Hotel, and Gjøvik is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- This is a quiet location by a lake where one could go boating or play golf. We were there for a purpose away from hotel so did not get to take advantage of these options.
- The area is beautiful, quiet, the setting of the hotel is excellent.
- The location is fabulous, beautiful view of the countryside and a small lake with huge brown trout.
The food and staff were excellent.
The view absolutely outstanding.
- Great place for travelers who want to meet up with people. The common gathering area is a great place to visit.
Top Hotels In Ottestad Hedmark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ottestad Hedmark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ottestad Hedmark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ottestad Hedmark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!