5 Best Hotels To Stay In Osera Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Osera Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Osera Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osera Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osera Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Osera Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Osera Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Osera Aragon:
Offering a 24-hour restaurant service and free WiFi, Hotel Pepa is located in Villafranca de Ebro, 20 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza City.Each room at the hotel has a satellite TV, air conditioning and a balcony. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, and free toiletries. Extras include pay-per-view channels.At Hotel Pepa you will find a 24-hour front desk, a bar and a mini-market. The restaurant offers a variety of different dishes. The property offers free parking.Zaragoza Airport is 21 mi away.
- Ideal stop off point for travelling from Santander or Bilbao towards Barcelona etc. Hotel Pepa has a 24 hour snack bar serving beer wine spirits and a selection of food, also has a surprisingly good restaurant
- This was a perfect overnight stop between Bilbao and Barcelona. Lots of trucks and tour buses in the parking lot, right off the highway-great for an overnight stay. Beds were a bit hard, and thin walls- neighbors were a bit noisy but finally turned their tv down. The best thing about this place is their 24 hour cafe. We had a very good dinner for a great price at 10 pm! Not a place I would stay for a week, but great for an overnight stop.
- I had dinner there one night and the food was good and the coffee was also good, once I figured out what to ask for.
- Didn’t have breakfast. Restaurant was good in the evening
- No. The breakfast was poor ut the dinner was excellent.
Located just off the AP2 Motorway, Rausan offers a 24-hour café, free secure parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Zaragoza city center is a 15-minute drive away.Hotel Rausan’s restaurant offers regional cuisine and a daily set menu. You can also buy characteristic local products from the on-site shop, including cured meats, cheeses and wines.The hotel has a cash machine and a 24-hour front desk. Staff are happy to provide information about the surrounding area.The Rausan is strategically located on major transport route between Barcelona, Bilbao and Madrid. Zaragoza Airport is just a 20-minute drive away.
- The room was clean and comfortable and check in easy and quick. Staff in the restaurant were very friendly and food was decent enough. The overall value was brilliant.
- Café open 24/7 ….. coffee, snacks and food very good (belly pork strips are excellent), the staff were friendly and helpful. Stayed here last year for World superbikes at Aaragon and again this year, will probably stay again next year…..not a fancy hotel but serves it’s purpose very well 🙂
- Great location for my journey, open late as I arrived after midnight
- Very good place to make a break on the trip. Close to Zaragoza. Nice staff. Restaurant open 24h/24
- Breakfast included. Easy to find hotel, good location for overnight stay
Hotel Chané is located in La Puebla de Alfindén, close to 2 business parks and only 7.5 mi from Zaragoza. A restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel feature simple décor, a TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hotel has a communal lounge with TV where guests can relax. The restaurant is specialized in local cuisine and has à la carte dishes, tapas, and set menus.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found nearby. There is also a bus stop 4 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Here you can take busses to Zaragoza city center.
- Todo muy limpio y la atencion del personal muy buena.
- Personal agradable. Muy buena relacion calidad-precio en el restaurante.
- Atenciones, silencio, parking moto.Poder comer y cenar.
- La limpieza,comodidad y la ducha enorme que tenía😁
- Estuvo todo de diez y sobre todo el recepcionista que nos recibió muy amable, gracias por tu profesionalidad.
Located just 5 mi from central Zaragoza, this hotel is close to the A-2 motorway. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The building is located at the back of La Puebla de Alfinden, a cultivated allotment space. The establishment enjoys excellent views and a tranquil atmosphere.Hotel Alfinden’s restaurant offers traditional Aragonese food. There is also a café.The hotel is located in the outskirts of Los Galachos de Alfranca Nature Reserve; a bird watching reserve in the Bajo Ebro region.
- Frequent visitor. At the price you’re not expecting luxury, just clean comfortable rooms, ample space in room and bathroom, easy parking, basic but good value restaurant. Now has restaurant menu written in English, thanks I believe to Jose who is friendly and competent waiter. Many thanks again for pleasant stay.
- Good value, clean room, comfy bed and large bathroom. + Decent restaurant & bar
- Use this hotel frequently on journey from Spain to UK. Good price, clean, comfortable and the staff are excellent. Restaurant menu basic but quality is good and most certainly value for money. I recommend this hotel highly
- The existence of a Cafeteria, in addition to the hotel restaurant, was a bonus, although, like the restaurant, it only served food after 8.30pm, which is too late for my digestion system ! Thus we were able to choose a very light, and very good meal after which I could sleep better than I would after the heavier meal available in the restaurant. Another plus was the petrol station right next door. Our room was comfortable, but hot, as it was impossible to open the bedroom window,
Back again. You can’t beat it for the price. Clean, comfortable, warm and well situated for my needs. Restaurant is ok, nothing special, but 3 courses plus wine for a tenner what do you expect.
Staff are superb. Not much English spoken but they make the effort and communicate eventually.
Thank you to Alberto for politely and accurately translating the menu.
Gracias a Alberto por traducir el menú de forma educada y precisa y por hacer que nuestra comida sea agradable.
Set in Puebla de Alfindén, 6.2 mi from Zaragoza, Hotel Aragón features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Italian breakfast is served to all guests.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- The bathroom itself was large, with an excellent, wide mirror above the basin. The room was spacious, with plenty of shelf and hanging space. The Hotel is owned by the adjacent restaurant, which is open 24 hours and serves a variety of tapas & snacks. Breakfast (we had a coffee and medio tostado con tomate) was included the room price.
- Very clean and comfortable room. Easy parking and restaurant very close. Continental breakfast was fresh and good. Very quiet although on the highway. Would defiantly stay again.
- Good option if you’re traveling in the direction of Barcelona and need to put your feet up for a bit. Rooms seemed clean and comfortable.
- El personal de la cafetería que también administran fue muy amable. Es muy silencioso para dormir
- Ya había estado antes con una mala experiencia con la cama, wiffi y olores, esta vez me ha tocado una habitación genial, cama muy cómoda, todo muy limpio.
Top Hotels In Osera Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Osera Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Osera Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Osera Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!