5 Best Hotels To Stay In Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Oliva De La Frontera Extremadura:
Hotel Los Templarios
Hotel Los Templarios is located 10 minutes’ walk from Jerez de los Caballeros’ old town, and offers a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi throughout. Rooms feature stunning views of the mountain landscape from the balcony.The hotel has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a sun terrace with loungers. The property also has terraces for the summer and winter months.The restaurant at Los Templarios serves regional dishes. The hotel also offers a bar-cafeteria and a disco with a terrace. A free guided tour of the city is available upon prior request.Portugal is just 25 mi away from Los Templarios Hotel, while Badajoz is approximately 43 mi away with its airport, Talavera la Real.
- I liked the style of the hotel. The reception staff were excellent!
Parque de estacionamento grande, com algumas sombras e bem situado em relação ao encantador centro da cidade.
Pessoal da recepção e do pequeno-almoço simpático e boas vistas do quarto.
- Un hotel cómodo para pasar unos días en Jerez de los Caballeros…
- Lo amplia de la habitación y los restaurantes.El pueblo una preciosidad,digno de visitar…Un bellezon
- Hay que tener en cuenta el precio para ver que está apropiado. Lo mejor el parking y la brasserie que tiene al lado. La habitación es grande y tiene lo necesario, aunque estaría bien contar con nevera.
Hotel Oasis Familiar
Hotel Oasis Familiar is located next to San Bartolemé Tower in central Jerez de los Caballeros. It features a traditional Andalusian restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Rooms at the Oasis Familiar offer simple, attractive décor. Each has heating and air conditioning, as well as a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a snack or drink in the hotel’s café-bar, where a continental breakfast is served. Jerez’s town center has a selection of tapas bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the Familiar.The historic town of Jerez de los Caballeros is famous for its spectacular towers and the remains of its old city walls and gates, around 650 feet from the hotel.
- Good restaurant, depending on the dish. Good meats.
- The breakfast bread and tomato with ham was superb, and the restaurant at night was very good. Very friendly staff.
- Great for being within walking distance of everything in the town. Good service in the bar and good food in the restaurant. Rooms not great but adequate. Nice town – the hotel is authentic and fits right in.
- This is a quality hotel in a small town. It is all and more than you could expect. Staff have little English but are very helpful.
- Friendly local hotel in a small and attractive town. Reasonable and busy bar and restaurant, mostly occupied by locals – but room very quiet. Easy parking opposite or in road. No English but that’s manageable. Good value for money.
Hotel Arroyo la Plata by Alda Hotels
Located on the Ardila Riverside, this hotel is set on the extensive grounds of a protected bird reserve. It offers free WiFi and is located in La Bazana, just 2.5 mi from Jerez de los Caballeros.Rooms at the Hacienda come with a TV and a bathroom with shower. They feature simple décor and have access to the central courtyard.The hotel has a bar-café and a restaurant, offering the characteristic food of the area, and a large terrace. There is also a lounge area with fireplace and armchairs. Hacienda Arroyo features especially adapted facilities for disabled guests, like ramps and Braille signs throughout.Surrounded by crops and large green spaces, Hacienda Arroyo La Plata offers many activities such as horse-riding, bicycle rental, fishing or bird-sighting.Jerez De Los Caballeros is 3.1 mi from the property.
- The property & rooms are very clean. Great value for your money. The staff is very friendly.
- Very nice Hotel. Very quiet. The owners let you know that you are very welcome.
- Excellent place. Very friendly staff, very clean and a lovely quiet location.
- Sadly the night we stayed the restaurant was not open, but as this was our second visit we can vouch for the quality of food etc. On this occasion on arrival we had a problem which with the kindness and generosity of Sole (the do everything lady, who is a total star) it was all quickly resolved. We would certainly go back again as the location is fabulous with Jerez de Caballeros just up the road , a great town with history.
- The facilities were comprehensively accessible: wheel-in showers, ramps, wide doors, Braille on doors in addition to numbers. We are not in need of these services, but it was nice to see these facilities available so the fantastic country of Spain is able to be enjoyed by even more people. The rooms were absolutely immaculately clean. Staff worked hard to ensure our extra requests were fulfilled. A beautiful area if you are looking to birdwatch.
Rincón del Abade
Built using natural materials, the Rincón de Abade offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. Many of the air-conditioned rooms have views over the town of Encinasola and the mountains.Hotel Rincón del Abade is a traditional building full of stone, rustic brick and wood. It is located within the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Natural Park, only 3.7 mi from the Portuguese border.All of the rooms at the Rincón del Abade feature iron beds, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom.The Rincón’s restaurant serves characteristic meals from the region and local specials such as Ibérico ham. A log fire can be found in the lobby.Rincón del Abade guests have access to the public pool and public gym.The cafeteria features products from the Huelva Mountains and excellent regional wine. There is a large bar, while the café also offers views over the pretty gardens and satellite TV.
- Lots of character. Nice bar atmosphere and people. Owner is great. Rooms clean. Stone bathroom with a bath. Perfect after a long ride. Also manage to eat and the food was very tasty, quickly prepared and exactly what I wanted.
- Las vistas preciosa,zona muy tranquila y habitación perfecta.repetiría indudablemente
- Altamente recomendable. Atención espectacular. Restauración de calidad y barata (8;80 el menú).
- El emplazamiento es fantástico para despejarse. La piscina municipal se encuentra justo al lado. Es muy agradable desayunar o tomarse una copa en la terraza del jardín.
- Gemütliches Landhotel, ruhig gelegen, am Rande von Encinasola. Rustikales Zimmer mit Terrasse mit Blick auf das schöne Dorf. Gutes Restaurant mit freundliches Bedienung. Frühstück an der Bar. Lecker und preiswert! Parkplatz hinter dem Hotel, in der Anlage. Lift vorhanden! Mit Garten!
Hotel Restaurante La Chácara
Offering a reception and an à la carte restaurant, Hotel Restaurante La Chácara is located in the village of Higuera la Real, in Badajoz. It features a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout.All rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They also come with a view, marble floors and a TV. Featuring a bath, the private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.The restaurant serves homemade and classic cuisine of Extremadura. Guest will also find a bar. The hotel also offers meeting facilities. The surrounding area is popular for horse riding and hiking activities.Hotel Restaurante La Chácara is 0.6 mi from the nearest supermarket. The Templar town of Jerez de Los Caballeros is 12 mi from the hotel. Nertóbriga, a Celtic archaeological site is 6.2 mi away, while the Museum is 3.7 mi away. Badadoz Airport is at a distance of 53 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Oliva De La Frontera Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oliva de la Frontera Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!