5 Best Hotels To Stay In Oacoma South Dakota – Top Hotel Reviews
Oacoma South Dakota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oacoma South Dakota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oacoma South Dakota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oacoma South Dakota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oacoma South Dakota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oacoma South Dakota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Oacoma South Dakota:
Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Oacoma
Serving a daily continental breakfast with baked goods, fresh fruit, and more, this Oacoma motel is located off of Interstate 90, just a 3-minute drive from the Missouri River. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area are provided in every room at Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Oacoma. Complete with a microwave, the room has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also include a hairdryer and free toiletries.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at Oacoma Howard Johnson Inn & Suites, along with a fitness center. The property provides free parking.Chamberlain Country Club can be reached in a 4-minute drive. The South Dakota Hall of Fame is 3.5 miles away.
- Having the 3 queen beds was perfect for our family of 5. It gave us us the perfect amount of room. The kids had a fun time at the pool. Definitely would stay here again.
- The room was not cleaned the dirty cups were not picked up tissue was not picked up and the sink still has hair in it and that was not cleaned. The sheet when we arrived was torn and the same sheet was still on the bed. The pillows were not put on the beds as they should have been but just piled up all on one bed. The heating unit was very noisy.
The front desk clerk who worked there- she had red/pink hair – was the nicest friendliest-
Person – always greeted me and asked if I needed anything – she was there. On- stop –
I was just so impressed by her!!!!
- Clean room to stay in. Was easy to find. Better than the average HJ.
- Room was large, scrupulously clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Hotel is very attractive and convenient.
Baymont Inn & Suites Oacoma
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites Oacoma offers accommodations in Oacoma.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was located very close to I-90 ramp. The pool and hot tub facility was phenomenal and very relaxing and it was opened the longest of all of our stops. It was open until 11:00pm.
- This hotel appeared to be very new. It was immaculate, the bed was great and the staff very friendly.
- Felt very clean, and it is close to a lot of services.
- A reasonably nice and clean hotel. Comfortable bed. Great shower. Refrigerator. Laundry facility. Good location because of the biggest restaurant in town next door.
- Beds are amazing!! Staff members are always accommodating and friendly. Everything was great!!
Quality Inn Oacoma
Quality Inn Oacoma offers accommodations in Oacoma.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- When they say hot breakfast, they mean it! I thought waffles and toast maybe, but eggs, biscuits in gravy, sausage were included too. Maybe not the best quality but still appreciated. Front desk and housekeeping friendly. Easy access off the interstate but surprisingly quiet. Rooms are a little outdated but you can tell they’ve tried to make some improvements. Also quite spacious; we hope to have our dog with us next time and would definitely stay here. For the price, we’ve never gotten a better deal in all our travels. No it’s not fancy elegance but I wouldn’t expect that at this type of hotel.
- Bed was comfy and pillows were decent, unlike some hotels
- Bed was great, door on bathroom would not stay open no fan in bathroom
- Easy to find, right off the highway, good parking. Couple of restaurants right down the street, and about 5 minutes from the metropolis of Chamberlain. Typical nice highway motel.
- We were especially grateful for the very kind service given by the woman checking us in. We had a special need which she addressed quickly. Very thoughtful and professional.
Super 8 Chamberlain SD
Super 8 Chamberlain SD offers accommodations in Chamberlain.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff was nice. Pool area is nice. They are trying to keep it clean.
- The hotel was very nice. Usually I avoid Super 8 but this was a very pleasant surprise.
- Great for a stop over! Lady on front desk was polite.
- The pool area was nice, with large windows & an outdoor deck overlooking the Missouri river. The family suite was a good size for us and three kids.
- Beautiful area next to the river. We had a kitchen area with full refrigerator. The weather was nice and we could open the window-no noise even though we were next to the parking lot.
AmericInn Chamberlain offers accommodations in Chamberlain. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Oacoma South Dakota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oacoma South Dakota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oacoma South Dakota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oacoma South Dakota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!