5 Best Hotels To Stay In Muskwa British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Muskwa British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Muskwa British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Muskwa British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Muskwa British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Muskwa British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Muskwa British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Muskwa British Columbia:
Woodlands Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Woodlands Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Fort Nelson. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.
- The staff was the best part of staying there even though I rate the accommodations as very good.
- Cleanliness of room and facility. Staff very accomodating and friendly.
- I arrived on Labour Day Monday, a slow business day for them and their restaurant was closed due to the stat holiday. So they provided a lite dinner of wraps, fruit, etc to guests for free to cover the inconvenience. Very nice move, greatly appreciated.
- After a long day on the road a kind and friendly greeting along with information on where to get a bite was nice touch. (Pulled in late, restaurant was closed).
- Very clean and affordable location in a more remote area of BC. We stayed both heading north to the Yukon and on the way back south. The restaurant on site was excellent for a casual dinner and the staff was very friendly and helpful
Lakeview Inn & Suites – Fort Nelson
One of our best sellers in Fort Nelson! Lakeview Inn & Suites – Fort Nelson offers accommodations in Fort Nelson.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Bed was super comfy and the breakfast was good. They provided a pack n play for our baby!
- Nice room. Bed was comfortable. Kitchenette convenient.
Enjoyed the location close to the highway. Convenient for dinner, fuel and a museum.
Most important factor was having breakfast included in the stay. Thank you.
- Cleanliness. Efficiency. Location. Great basic free breakfast. Can borrow DVDs etc.
- The hotel it self was ok. Front desk very helpful.
Motel 6 Fort Nelson
One of our top picks in Fort Nelson.Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Fort Nelson offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fort Nelson.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Perfect location if you’re doing a drive-by border to border trip through Canada. Rooms face directly out to the parking lot so you can quickly load/unload car. Good food next door at Boston pizza. Staff gave me an upgrade.
- The outside of the motel looked like we made a bad mistake. But the room was brand new, modern, and comfortable.
- Clean new good size room good price friendly staff plenty of good coffee
- I liked the size of the room, staff on check in and bed comfort was good as well. Price was reasonable for fort Nelson.
- Room very clean, comfortable,modern Large flat screen TV, Fridge, A/C, Microwave.
Super 8 Fort Nelson
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Super 8 Fort Nelson is located in Fort Nelson. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- The front desk staf was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- Having a first floor room gave us an inside and outside access door. Load/unload time was great being able to park right in front of the room. The pool looked great but we didn’t have suits available. My kids wanted to go down the slide so bad. Breakfast was good and with limited options to eat in town during the winter it was a deal.
- Very fast and stable Wi-Fi; amenities like microwave and fridge helped make my stay most comfortable
- Clean, good water pressure, comfortable bed, decent sized room. Friendly staff at check in.
- All very good especially after a long day travelling.
Fort Nelson Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Fort Nelson Hotel offers accommodations in Fort Nelson. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.
- Instead of just a continental breakfast, it was a full breakfast! with eggs done to perfection, bacon, sausages, hashbrowns etc. Choice of toast & all sorts of condiments. We found out the hotel was in receivership – tooooo bad. It is wonderful. Who cares if the DECOR is funky! the service, the beds, the restaurant, the cleanliness, the whole facility was exemplary!!!
- Character hotel with unique feel. Good breakfast included that I was unaware of.
- Egg breakfast was probably the best thing during stay.
Convenient for the Heritage Museum
Hot breakfast included in price
Staff very kind and helpful!
Good complementary breakfast.
Top Hotels In Muskwa British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Muskwa British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Muskwa British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Muskwa British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!