5 Best Hotels To Stay In Morella Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Morella Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Morella Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Morella Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Morella Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Morella Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Morella Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Morella Valencia Community:
Hotel Rey Don Jaime
This characterful family hotel is located in the walled premises of Morella and enjoys magnificent views of the mountains and the towns main street.The hotel boasts a characteristic homey feel and is equipped with bedrooms decorated in a rustic style and using typical, traditional materials.There are a large number of services and facilities in the complex, including a cafe, game room and function rooms for the celebration of banquets. The restaurant offers local products of the finest quality, including truffles.The capital of the region, Els Ports, offers the opportunity to explore this mountainous area of great natural interest, along with its history and traditions.
- Fabulous location, perfect for walking around this beautiful town day or night. The room was immaculately clean and charmingly decorated. Breakfast buffet very good and hotel staff courteous and helpful.
- Great location in the centre of town. Really friendly and helpful staff – especially when we wanted to change one of our rooms. We had two rooms and both were very comfortable – with great views. All the facilities you would need. Secure parking nearby for about 9 Euro a night.
- Very comfortable room, good bathroom facilities and air conditioning, beautiful woodwork on staircase. Excellent location in town centre.
- This is a comfortable hotel inside the walled town and close to the castle etc. It has a nice bar and restaurant. The room was good and had air conditioning although it was cool enough at night without it.
- Parking was a bit far away and meant a climb up the hill but everything else was good
Hotel del Pastor
Located in the center of Morella, Hotel del Pastor offers charming, rustic rooms with balconies and views of the town’s Medieval buildings. It also features an à la carte restaurant.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel del Pastor has traditional décor and wooden floors. All rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Pastor’s restaurant. A range of Valencian cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner.Morella is within 30 minutes’ drive of the charming towns of Mirambel and Forcall. Ports Natural Park and the beaches around Peñíscola can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car. Castellón de la Plana is 62 mi away.
- The cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in , really well placed too , would happily stay again
- Nice room, balcony and great view. Breakfast ok, nothing to write home about – typical Spanish with croissant, bread, butter, some cold cuts and cheese
- Nice place to visit. Easy to check into. Was given a good map of the town. Very clean and comfortable room.
- Morella is for sure very interesting place to see, for one night stand the hotel was perfectly fine
- Good location. Nice breakfast. Clean rooms, in traditional style hotel.
Hotel Cardenal Ram
Set in a 16th century former palace, Hotel Cardenal Ram offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a beauty parlor, and a charming restaurant. Located in Morella, it has beautiful mountain views.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms mix contemporary and rustic décor. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safe, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. There are also 3 rooms which are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Cardenal Ram’s restaurant-bar serves traditional dishes and continental breakfast. In the summer it offers a terrace. There are also a few other dining options in Morella.Tinença de Benifassá Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, while the beaches on the Costa del Azahar Coast can be reached in 50 minutes’ by car.
- Rooms, great views from mountain view room, modern interior in a former palace, best location for local bars/restaurants, lots of rustic charm and in keeping with the village.
- Nice views, easy parking and access, lovely beds and breakfast in a formal dining area w views. A real surprise for such a charming street. For the price, we felt royal.
- The location, staff and restaurant . Morella and the surrounding countryside excellent for early morning riding.
- The restaurant was very good! Large room! It would have been nice to have a kettle in the room! Breakfast was not bad but they served packaged pastries!
The room was a good size with a well equipped en suite bathroom.
There was a lovely member of staff called Gabriella. She worked on reception and on the front desk and was delightful. She was very helpful and friendly and a real asset to the team.
Hotel La Fonda Moreno
Featuring free Wi-Fi, La Fonda Moreno offers attractive rooms in the center of the beautiful walled city of Morella. Its stylish restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine.Each air-conditioned room at La Fonda Moreno has bright décor with tiled floors and a modern bathroom. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.The Fonda Moreno is just 800 feet from Morella Castle, while the city’s aqueduct is 10 minutes’ walk away. The beaches at Peñíscola can be reached in 1.5 hours by car.
- Location, nice and central. Friendly welcome from staff (Bianca was great) Free WiFi, breakfast included was varied, really good size room that had a lovely balcony with a clean and well equipped bathroom. It was just off the gr7 but Morella is a must on this route and I didn’t want to leave. ?
- Comfortabel room, balcony, good showen, wifi connection fine. Very central
- Excellent clean modern hotel in this beautiful historic town. Excellent breakfast
- Room very nicely appointed, high quality fittings etc. Breakfast was pretty good and certainly plentiful. The place was very clean and centrally located.
- The staff were attentive, lending us an umbrella for the rain. The lunch in the restaurant exceeded expectations…very well cooked, a great choice, a generous bottle of wine when my friend asked for a glass of it, and a very pleasant atmosphere. The bed was very comfy and the heating good. Extra blankets were waiting, and we asked for a got two extra pillows.
Hotel El Cid
El Cid Hotel is in the heart of historic Morella, by the ancient city walls. All rooms have a balcony and fantastic views.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. There is a nice lounge with traditional décor.The property includes a bar and a restaurant. Water, wine and soft drinks are included with the meals, and gluten-free options are available.Rooms at El Cid have a complete bathroom. Rooms are heated. There is a TV, a work desk and a telephone. A hairdryer can be requested at reception.Morella’s sights are within a short walk. These include the 13th-Century Castle and the Santa María Church. The city is within the attractive natural area of Maestrazgo.
- Excellent staff in a very good hotel which is located in the ramparts of the old Morella
- The room had a balcony and the view was breathtaking. The restaurant was very reasonable and the food was great. The bar area and service was excellent. Lots of free parking close to hotel. Hotel was easy to find.
- OUTSTANDING! Off the beaten track, but well worth the trip from the coast. Will likely return on our next trip to Spain. Lovely people, stunning views…
- This is a great hotel. The man at reception (sorry do not know name) was welcoming and helpful through out our visit. We stayed two nights – adding a second night after our original booking. We took half board on one night and found this to be great value with tasty food. Our breakfast was also tasty, though far more food than we could eat! Our room was spotlessly clean and we enjoyed having a small balcony with a table and two chairs.
- Location, view from the room, friendliness of staff
Top Hotels In Morella Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Morella Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Morella Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Morella Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!