5 Best Hotels To Stay In Monterrei Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Monterrei Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monterrei Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monterrei Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monterrei Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monterrei Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monterrei Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Monterrei Galicia:
Parador de Verín
Parador de Verín is set opposite Monterrei’s medieval fortress. Located in beautiful countryside, this Galician country house offers views of the fortress, Verín and the vineyards of the valley.The air-conditioned rooms at Parador de Verín feature a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms look onto the pool and gardens.The restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, and specializes in seafood.
- Quiet location, comfortable rooms. Large beds. Friendly helpful staff throughout. Excellent food at reasonable price for the quality of cooking and service. Good swimming pool too. Superb views over the valleys, mountains and plains. The castle was spectacular lit up at night.
- The location was stunning,staff were helpful,good position for travelling.
- The location of property excellent with fabulous views. Nice old building
- Location if you are happy to dine in. Beautifully kept /restored old building. Swimming pool. Dining room. Lounge
- Very pleasant staff in restaurant served an excellent meal
Parador Castillo de Monterrei
Located in Monterrei, Parador Castillo de Monterrei has a garden, terrace and free WiFi. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service. The property provides a tour desk, and currency exchange for guests.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Chaves is 14 miles from Parador Castillo de Monterrei, while Allariz is 25 miles from the property.
- The beautiful historic property and the lovely breakfast. Nice room decor.
With all else faultless, the persistently very unreliable wifi here throughout my 48-hour stay seemed a needlessly outstandingly bad aspect of my stay.
Sorting this should be easilly achievable and I would reccommend wasting no time in doing so.
- The location is lovely. The dinner was excellent, in spite of the totally unatmospheric restaurant.
Where do we start? This Parador is astonishing even by Parador standards. The original Castillo has been fully converted into a wonderful and characterful hotel with only seven bedrooms. Our room was high in the battlements looking west towards the Portuguese border. The facilities and quality of finish in our room was outstanding. We felt enormously privileged to be able to wander at will throughout the building and there are some lovely hidden corners where you can relax peacefully.
We had lunch, dinner and breakfast in the restaurant and all meals were truly excellent. This is important as the Castillo sits on top of a significant hill some good distance from Verin. We were cycling the Via de la Plata and our bikes were very well looked after!
- Old castle building and surrounds were very interesting and great for castle lovers. Room areas have been built with modern modular compartments that some guests may not like as they are very modern and not keeping with older castle theme. We found it very comfortable.
Hotel Villa de Verín
Hotel Villa de Verín is set in Verín, 14 mi from Chaves. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allariz is 25 mi from Hotel Villa de Verín, while Manzaneda is 27 mi from the property.
- Very clean, modern room. 2 super size beds, extremely comfy, efficient heating / air conditioning system. Shower as well as (small) bath & bidet. Lift (we were on 3rd floor) was welcome. Quiet location despite being central. Extra €5 felt good value for secure parking underground. Great restaurant within 5 minutes walk and plenty of breakfast possibilities in same street.
Great service and very clean and cosy room.
It has indoors parking which for me was important as I was travelling with a car. The staff were extremely helpful, with efficient checkin & out.
Just stayed there for one night but I would happily book a room here again and would highly recommend!
- Very good location, excellent stuff, quite comfortable. I would confidently recommend this hotel!!
- Central location, enormous comfy bed, large room, modern décor. Fridge! Near shopping and easy walk to aguas termas.
- Helpful staff, bedrooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast available opposite hotel.
Hotel Meson de Erosa
Located in the Galician countryside just 5 mi from the Portuguese border, Hotel Meson de Erosa offers free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception. Each functional room features flat-screen cable TV.Rooms at the Meson de Erosa Rural Hotel have wooden flooring and simple, elegant design. They all have heating and a modern bathroom. Some feature air conditioning.The Meson de Erosa’s restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine using fresh Galician produce. The hotel also has a bar and lounge area. There are barbecue facilities and a play area outside.Set next to the A52 Motorway, the Meson de Erosa is within an hour’s drive of Ourense. Lake Sanabria Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away, while Portugal’s Montesinho Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away. Free on-site parking is available.
- The service and food along with the quality of the facilities for the price.
Excellent value for money and amenable staff.
- We only stopped here for convenience on a long drive from the south of Spain to Galicia region. The rooms are modern and comfortable. The restaurant served good regional food and was good value.
An error was made when booking, a month too early. It has a no refund policy and refused to answer 3 emails asking if it would accept an amendment to the correct date. I would now never consider booking here again. They are
, seeking to profit from a genuine mistake.
- La habitación ideal para una familia con niños, bien acondicionada y limpia
Aldea Rural Couso Galán
La Aldea de Couso is a former hamlet located next to the River Límia, in the Galician countryside. Spread between various restored buildings, all rooms include flat-screen TVs and heating.Room at the Aldea de Couso have rustic design, with characteristic wooden beams. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.The Aldea’s restaurant serves homemade food and specializes in meat dishes. There is also a café-bar with an outdoor terrace.La Aldea is 34 mi from Ourense and within 25 mi of the Portuguese border. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling, and free bicycle hire is available from reception. Free public parking can be found nearby.
Los trabajadores todos muy majos y muy atentos!
Nuestra casita preciosa aunque para la próxima nos gustaría con más luz la habitación,vistas mejores!
El desayuno y la cena muy ricos!
- El trato personalizado, la profesionalidad, el gusto por agradar y la calidad del servicio así como de la Bodega y Cocina
- El personal súper atentos, Dany el camarero muy profesional y súper amable.
- La cena fue espectacular. La cama, comodísima. El paraje, encantador.
El lugar donde esta ubicada perfecto ; asi como los alrededores e instalaciones.
Perfecto para perderse al aire libre y en la intimidad.
- Los trabajadores todos muy majos y muy atentos!
Top Hotels In Monterrei Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monterrei Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monterrei Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monterrei Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!