5 Best Hotels To Stay In Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Montejo De Arévalo Castile And Leon:
Hacienda Las Cavas
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hacienda Las Cavas offers accommodations in Olmedo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Valladolid is 25 miles from Hacienda Las Cavas, and Tordesillas is 22 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- This is a very good location for visiting the castles in the region.
- Very nice staff, you can feel like at home. The local cuisine at their own restaurant just awesome. Cosy rooms and comfy beds makes your stay really enjoyable.
- El dueño y el personal fueron muy muy amables. Incluso nos dieron un paseo a caballo que a los niños les encantó
- Las casas son muy agradables junto con el entorno. Pablo el dueño, ofrece un paseo en coche de caballos que es un maravilla sobretodo para los pequeños de la familia
- La casa esta bien. Te permite pasar un tiempo tranquilo y relajado a la luz y el calor de la lumbre.
Posada Real Los Cinco Linajes
Posada Los Cinco Linajes is in the historic town of Arévalo. It is a traditional building with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi.This inn offers stylish bedrooms with free minibar and private bathroom. The popular restaurant is well-known for its traditional local food.Los Cinco Linajes has an ideal location in the heart of Spain. The beautiful cities of Ávila and Segovia are both about 31 miles away.
- Beautifully restored palace in the center of Arevalo, very close to the A-6, just one hour north of Barajas, the Madrid Airport. It was a perfect choice for Teo tired travelers coming from the USA. It was easy to find and plenty of parking on the main plaza.
The location, right in the middle of the old pueblo.
The room, decorated in a kitsch style, full of details, so last century, so real.
The food in the restaurant. Tried the cochinillo with fried potatoes. Marvelous!
The friendly staff.
The heating, that worked flawlessly, considering the minus zero temperature outside.
Restaurant food excellent
Good location in centre of old town.
- Very pleasant hotel with lovely staff. Easy from the motorway when travelling through Spain. Interesting very old town. Food very good.
- After a misunderstanding with regard to dogs in the room we booked the hotel management couldn’t have been more helpful. We received a lovely warm welcome and felt very comfortable for our overnight stay.
Hotel Fray Juán Gil
Hotel Fray Juán Gil offers accommodations in Arévalo.Every room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Ávila is 28 miles from Hotel Fray Juán Gil, and Medina del Campo is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Fray Juán Gil.
- Good old style 2 star hotel. Couldn’t ask for more. In the part of town where people live.
- La temperatura que se mantiene en habitaciones y demás estancias del alojamiento.
- Que a pesar de su aspecto viejo del exterior y recepción,las habitaciones estaba bien y el mobiliario ario estaba renovado
- El trato muy afectuoso y la cama muy cómoda colchon muy suavey fieme a la vez.
- Hotel de dos estrellas correcto para descansar después de recorrer la zona. Buena ubicación, muy limpio y buen colchón. Relación calidad precio buena.
Hotel Fray Sebastian
Hotel Fray Sebastian is located in Nava de la Asunción, 24 miles from Segovia and 31 miles from La Granja de San Ildefonso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Medina del Campo is 25 miles from Hotel Fray Sebastian, and Cuéllar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Great value. Exactly what we needed when we needed it. Thought we werelost following GPS then this beautiful oasis appears with good food and clean comfortable rooms. Very accommodating staff to someone who speaks no Spanish.
- Very good breakfeast (choice of tapas and bocadillos) with fresh juice, coffee and tea, comfy bed and space in the room, nice fittings & decoration in the communal hotel space. Friendly and helpful staff if you try to speak the language.
- Basic but very good hotel. No frills but that’s irrelevant when it’s such a low price. Rooms are large, clean & comfy (with air con). Staff are friendly (tho not English speaking). Great tapas in the bar
- Staff were great especially young waitress who worked so hard to make us feel comfortable
- Habitación amplia, limpia, tranquila y acogedora, colchones cómodos, buen desayuno incluido en el precio de la habitación, buena relación calidad-precio
Posada Real del Pinar
Located in Pozal de Gallinas, 25 miles from Valladolid, Posada Real del Pinar features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Tordesillas is 17 miles from Posada Real del Pinar, and Medina del Campo is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from Posada Real del Pinar.
Lovely characterful hotel in a beautiful tranquil setting. Rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. We even had a deck outside our rooms (family inter-leading bedrooms). We enjoyed walking around the grounds and the kids loved the playground and animals. Parking is free, plentiful and nearby. The evening meals were nice and breakfast is very good.
We used this as a stopover enroute to Madrid and it worked perfectly.
- For anyone travelling through Spain and with a dog this Posada is a rare find. It is located 10 minutes or so from the main motorway. We were the only guests staying there on the night we arrived and we had the whole lounge with wood burning stove to ourselves. We negotiated having an evening meal and wine by the fire which was wonderful. The posada has been beautifully restored and decorated by the owners who are both architects. The bedroom was large and led out onto a double terrace. The grounds consist of hundreds of hectares of pine woodland which is fabulous for the dog. The Peacocks are a surprise. It was so quiet we nearly overslept. Tania provided a great breakfast which included eggs. I can’t recommend the posada enough.
- We were made very welcome, it’s a very special building set in beautiful grounds. Very enjoyable.
- People were really friendly and helpful, it’s a beautiful place, quiet and peaceful, I spend there a really enjoyable stage in my journey towards A Coruña
- The venue is great albeit out in the nowhere. If you like that, it is a great place.
- Lovely characterful hotel in a beautiful tranquil setting. Rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. We even had a deck outside our rooms (family inter-leading bedrooms). We enjoyed walking around the grounds and the kids loved the playground and animals. Parking is free, plentiful and nearby. The evening meals were nice and breakfast is very good.
Top Hotels In Montejo De Arévalo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!