5 Best Hotels To Stay In Monesterio Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Monesterio Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Monesterio Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monesterio Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monesterio Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Monesterio Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Monesterio Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Monesterio Extremadura:
Complejo Leo 24H
This modern hotel is located within the Sierra Morena Mountains, with its own 24-hour service station and direct access to the A-66 Motorway. It features free indoor and outdoor parking.The Complejo Leo 24H offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a fridge and satellite TV. All feature an elegant bathroom with amenities, a safe and a work desk. There is also soundproofing.Meals are available at the property’s bar-cafe and at their restaurant. Products from Extremadura and souvenirs can be purchased at the on-site shop.Other facilities available include a 24-hour self-serviced food court, with menus available from 12:00 until 01:00. A supermarket is also available on-site.The Complejo Leo 24H is located just 4 mi from Monesterio. Sevilla is 50 mi away and Merida is 62 mi away.
- Ideal location for an overnight stop. Very close to motorway for onward travel.
- Loved the hotel, were friendly staff. And the kids loved the playground😀we would have liked some gluten and milk free food for our kids.But overall it was wonderfull😀
- Big, comfortable and clean rooms! Also, reasonable prices and next to the highway. Excellent choice for families on a roadtrip.
- Really good for overnight stop with secure parjing
- The room was on a quiet location. We were not disturbed at all during our stay.
Located in Monesterio, Hotel Moya provides a terrace. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom and a bath, and some accommodations at Hotel Moya have a balcony. All guest rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.At Hotel Moya you’ll find a restaurant serving Mediterranean, local and steakhouse cuisine. Vegetarian, dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hotel.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help around the clock.Aracena is 21 miles from Hotel Moya. Seville Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Lovely traditional Spanish hotel very helpful and friendly even let us park motorbikes in staff parking
- The guy at check-in was nice and was happy to have our dogs (one is huge). The place was easy to find and, while old fashioned, was very comfortable. The beds were a bit lumpy but surprisingly comfortable and the breakfast was whatever you wanted – nice!!
- Habitación grande. Toallas, gel y champú. Trato agradable del personal y recomendaciones para comer en la zona.
Estuve alojada en dos noches diferentes, días diferentes y habitaciones diferentes.
La primera noche fue estupendo todo y cómodo, y con desayuno incluido.Por eso a la vuelta de mis vacaciones volví a alojarme allí, y entonces llegó la gran decepción!
- Está al principio de pueblo y se encuentra muy fácil. La comida es buena y a buen precio.
This family-run hotel is set Monesterio, a village which forms part of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a delicatessen selling regional produce.Rooms at Hotel Leo feature modern decor and laminate flooring. All have a plasma TV, telephone, mini-bar and private bathroom with hairdryer. Spacious suites also have a seating area. A safe is available upon request at the reception.There is a restaurant serving homemade cuisine and meat specialties which can cater for parties and events. The bar offers tapas and packed lunches can be prepared for days out.The Leo is 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center. Set at the foot of the Sierra Morena Mountains, the Ruta de la Plata hiking trail passes nearby. Tentudía Monastery is 11 mi away.The hotel offers free private parking and is 1 hours’ drive from Seville and 62 mi from Merida.
- Food at dinner was good: the location was good – not too far from the motorway.
- It is a modern hotel with a bar/café, a shop and a restaurant. Normally a safe bet.
- Great clean facilities. Great spacious rooms and very helpful friendly staff
- Great location for traveling south, read some of reviews on the way down and was a little concerned. The room was fine cafe bar was very reasonable and good value. For an overnight stop was ideal.
- Large beds. Modern bathroom. Toilet brush provided. Good parking facilities in secured underground car park.
Casa Rural El Aguila
Offering rooms with balcony set by a large swimming pool, Casa Rural El Aguila is located in the historic center of Montemolín, Extremadura. It has free WiFi throughout.Casa Rural El Águila has traditional living rooms with log fireplaces, as well as several patios, fountains and spacious gardens. There is a library, BBQ facilities and a restaurant.All rooms have elegant décor and come with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom. Superior rooms and suites have a flat-screen TV and bathrobes.Services like babysitting, room service and airport transportation can be provided at an extra cost.Montemolín is famous for its Moorish ruins and the area around the hotel is ideal for rural tourism. Staff can organize activities like hiking or 4×4 routes.Seville is 1 hour by car.
- This place and its Owner are amazing. All facilities top notch. The décor is so pretty and attractive, in very good taste. Very quiet and spotless room. Breakfast very good. The pool and pool area is one thing I could take with me as a souvenir of a fabulous stay. We were also offered bathrobes for after our swim. The owner helps in every way possible and is extremely charming. Eateries close by reachable on foot.
A beautiful historic building has been restored and modernised extremely well an
D doubtless at great cost and that made it a delight to visit. It is elegant, spacious and a lovely reflection of te Moorish history of the town.
- good casa, safe place bicycle, garden, good Spanish breakfast. Pity I coul not stay longer. very helpful Maria
- Lovely hotel! Our room was spacious and luxurious. It was cool and welcoming. We were given a delicious breakfast and loved our stay in Montemolin. We felt very spoiled by our room. It was delightful!!
- This is my third visit to this place (previous visits 2014 and 2015). I think there is new people running the place, but its still brilliant. See you next year and thanks for the hospitality 🙂
Hotel Convento San Diego
Enjoy a unique getaway in this boutique hotel – the result of a beautifully renovated 16th-century convent that enjoys breathtaking views of the peaceful countryside within which it is nestled.Soak up the tranquil ambiance of this historical building that has been thoughtfully decorated to make the most of its stunning structure and setting. Marvel at the glorious arches and exposed stonework that is illuminated with subtle lighting and clever design. Walk along the tiled halls, admire the wooden beams and gaze at the views from the gallery that runs around the central courtyard.Once inspired by your setting, go exploring around the convent and visit the charming village to sample the local culture that features ancient tradition and heritage. You can also swim in the river in the grounds.A public swimming pool can be found 1,000 feet away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Monesterio Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Monesterio Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Monesterio Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Monesterio Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!