5 Best Hotels To Stay In Mo Sogn og Fjordane – Top Hotel Reviews
Mo Sogn og Fjordane is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mo Sogn og Fjordane. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mo Sogn og Fjordane. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mo Sogn og Fjordane. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mo Sogn og Fjordane right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mo Sogn og Fjordane with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Mo Sogn Og Fjordane:
Scandic Sunnfjord Hotel & Spa
Scandic Sunnfjord Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Førde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- The swimming pool was lovely and our rooms were fine. Restaurant was well stocked for a Buffet meal.
- Very professional staff on reception – very large and very comfortable room. Fantastic breakfast with a huge choice. Good swimming pool and free bikes (only two bikes available)
– Pleasant spacious and comfortable room.
– wonderful breakfast
– nice lobby area and restaurant
This hotel is located as central as it could possibly be. Right next to the bus station.
The breakfast was very good.
Most of the staff helpful.
- Nice, clean and comfortable room. Nice spa and wellness facilities (you have to pay an allowance). Breakfast was tasteful: so many things to choose from.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Øren Hotel offers accommodations in Høyanger, just 29 miles from Myrkdalen . The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- The hotel was better than expected. Rooms quite big, everything clean and also quite nice. Hotel staff very friendly!
- The staff was limited, but friendly, efficient, and helpful. We ate dinner in the restaurant and it was very good and the service excellent. breakfast was wonderful. This was a one night stop while traveling and it was relaxing.
- Our stay was sublime. We would really like to come back again .
Kjempekoselig å bli møtt av ei blid jente i resepsjonen, og oppdage at det stod et brett med noko godt å kose seg med på bordet på rommet.
Rommet var koselig, passe stort til to, det einaste eg sakna var knagger på badet til håndduken.
Seinere på kvelden vart det middag i restauranten, som og var upåklagelig.
Vi sov godt, og uforstyrra, og vart møtt av ei blid jente til frukost.
Frukosten var etter forventningane, kjempegod 🙂
Dette føltes som ein pitteliten ferie, berre et lite stykke heimafra!
Tusen takk for oss, vi kjem gjerne igjen:)
- Kom sent frem. Ikke nattbetjening, men de hadde lagt nøkkel etc klart.
Thon Hotel Førde
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Thon Hotel Førde offers accommodations in Førde. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.
- Appreciated the room upgrade for my stay. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast provided a good range of choice and was tasty.
- Location from bus station was good. We were able to walk with suitcases to hotel.
- Staff tried really hard to make up for the outrageous price considering the low standard.
- Conveniently located for those travelling by car. Close to a grocery store.
- Very good beds, good staff, good food. Although the buffet did not have many alternatives, the food that was served was of high quality.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tuftegarden offers accommodations in Viksdalen, just 13 miles from Førde. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- This place is amazing! The hosts Linda and Rune really treats you as royalty. There are too many great things to say, but it is as authentic Norwegian as it gets. The rooms and facilities are updated historical buildings (some rooms are shared), everything has been handcrafted in a beautiful way. Close by there is a mountain road to the top of the hill if you want to hike (it is very steep). I cannot underemphasize the next point – make sure you order an evening meal like a pizza, if the hosts are not too busy, they will roll out the red carpet for you! I’ll let them surprise you. Breakfast is also mazing! If you plan to stay in Balestrand, change your plans right now – stay here instead! Then drive the scenic road. There is not much to do at this place, but just enjoy it the way it is. It will be one of the best things you did on your trip!
Unique, warm and homely setting with individual attention to details in the rooms.
Hosts were friendly and helpful, obviously taking pride in their property.
Peaceful and tranquil location, set amongst a working farm.
Access to shared kitchen and living spaces.
Bathroom with washing machine was a bonus.
Seating area on deck outside room, was great to eat and enjoy the surroundings.
Access to a BBQ was perfect for us to whip up a meal.
Wi-fi signal was very strong – though had gone into set-up and no problems experienced.
- Very picturesque location on the bank of the rolling mountain river. Very comfortable bungalow with good kitchen and every attention to details and comfortable outdoor area. Candel lights outdoor was real surprise.
- During our trip to Iceland and Norway, we spent more than ten nights in different house/apartment and Tuftegarden is definitely one of the best among all. Everything is just perfect. Clean bathroom with washing machine which we can do some laundry. And the environment is just beautiful. The owner explained everything clearly to us when doing the check in. 100% recommend.
- Very clean, comfy bed, cozy living room. Thank you for the laundry ?
Sande Hotel offers accommodations in Sande. The hotel has a playground and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge, room service, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious.
- Great breakfast and comfortable bed for an overnight stay.
- The people tending the place. The breakfirst and dinner.
- Eten was zeer lekker! Personeel heel vriendelijk. Gaven zeer goede tips voor uitstappen.
- Nydelig frokost! Pizza og biff kan virkelig anbefales. Fantastisk gjestfrihet og service av personalet!!! Vi kommer tilbake 🙂
Top Hotels In Mo Sogn Og Fjordane Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mo Sogn og Fjordane to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mo Sogn og Fjordane but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mo Sogn og Fjordane. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!