5 Best Hotels To Stay In Miramichi New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Miramichi New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Miramichi New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miramichi New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miramichi New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Miramichi New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Miramichi New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Miramichi New Brunswick:
One of our best sellers in Miramichi! Econolodge Miramichi offers accommodations in Miramichi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Food was a little slow coming out but waitress was good
- Room was warm temperature when I arrived. Sub zero temperatures outside.
- Dianne at the front desk was a pleasure to deal with. It is easy to tell that she is an asset to this location. She was very polite, friendly and helpful, and was happy to inform me about what the lodge had to offer such as a restaurant menu, and the included breakfast which was also very solid.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful,the breakfast was good something for anyone.The area is quiet near the river and a nice park a short walk away.
- Facilities were appropriate for the the price paid
Days Inn Miramichi
Days Inn Miramichi offers accommodations in Miramichi.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Confortable bed, good pressure in the shower, quiet, fairly good gym
- Everything was excellent. The breakfast was very good.
- Breakfast was good. Desk clerks were very helpful.
- The hotel is nicely located in town and surrounded by lots of places to eat and walk around. The hotel smelled a little musty – you could tell that the room was smoked in years ago, the smell never really does go away. Shower was good, beds were comfortable, continental breakfast in the morning was adequate. More seating could be used for high use times, but, overall, good stay. Been there before, and will likely go again. 🙂
- Convenient location, good quality rooms and pleasant staff.
Knights Inn & Suites Miramichi
Miramichi Golf & Country Club is 10 minutes’ drive from this hotel in New Brunswick. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and guest rooms include a fridge.Cable TV is standard in all rooms at Knights Inn & Suites Miramichi. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also provided. The rooms are brightly decorated and feature white linens.The 24-hour reception offers fax and photocopying services. A launderette is on site as well.The Enclosure is 10 minutes’ drive from Knights Inn & Suites Miramichi. French Fort Cove is 3.1 miles away.
- Great place to stay! It was close to amenities. Our mini suite was spacious and renovated. The staff was very helpful.
- Parking was easy and close to building entrance. Staff were friendly and efficient at check-in and check-out. In the room, it was nice to have the bedroom separate from the TV-sitting room area (that also had a chair & sofa, along with a wooden table and chairs for eating or working at!)
- All the outside lights were burnt out except for one. It was very dark not well lit and hard to see in the parking lot. also had difficulty get on the wifi
- The staff although they had to work very very hard would always make time to speak with you. We met both the ladies on different shifts. They would give us maps tips on where to go.l One of the ladies recommended a walk on the board walk which we wouldn’t have know about. It was great we could take the dogs meet people stop and have something to eat. They even had entertainment on the evening totally free in that park. Those ladies were absolutely running in a morning as people came for the inclusive breakfast, which was great. People seem to come in herds and make such a mess so they were just full on, still smiling and pleasant though. Would definitely go again without hesitation if we are ever in the area. The management are very lucky to have such competent front desk people. I didn’t meet any of the other staff. They showed me a quick track to a wonderful place to walk the dogs on the beach. Couldn’t have been treated any better.
- Extremely friendly staff, accompanied any reasonable request.
Rodd Miramichi offers accommodations in Miramichi. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
- Excellent visit, friendly welcome, clean modern room, very nice meal at 1809 restaurant…
- Upon arriving at the reception, we were told that our room had been upgraded for free to a suite with river view – and quite a view it was at sunset! The suite was also very comfortable, with modern fittings and everything one may need. The hotel restaurant has a large terrace right on the river bank which makes dining under the stars very special.
- breakfast in the restaurant was pricey, but excellent fare.. A microwave in the rm. would have been nice. For the price we pd, the view should have been of the water(river)!Earlier check-in time would have suited us better as we had an appt. @2 p.m. & couldn:t check-in “til after it was over!(6:30 p.m.)
- Breakfast server remembered order from previous day.
- The beds were really comfortable, loved the setting. The pool area was stunning
Governor’s Mansion Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Governor’s Mansion Inn offers accommodations in Miramichi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player are provided.
- It’s a very quirky but interesting place with loads of history!
- Wonderful old house, great antiques but modern mattresses and facilities, location right on the river. Helpful owner
- Beautiful setting across from the Mirimichi. Lovely room with an extra little sitting room.
- The Governor’s Mansion stately old historical house filled with awesome antiques. The Inn is situated on the river just steps from historic Beaubear Island. The island is accessible by a tender (boat) which runs during tourist season.
- The room was huge and comfortable. It was clean and light. It was also quiet.
Top Hotels In Miramichi New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Miramichi New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Miramichi New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Miramichi New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!