5 Best Hotels To Stay In Migueláñez Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Migueláñez Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Migueláñez Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Migueláñez Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Migueláñez Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Migueláñez Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Migueláñez Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Migueláñez Castile And Leon:
Hotel Fray Sebastian
Offering a la carte restaurant and terrace, Hotel Fray Sebastian is located in Nava de la Asunción. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas. Shops and cafeterias are 1,300 feet away.All air-conditioned rooms include a TV with satellite channels. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guests can relax on the shared lounge.Voltoya river is 3.1 miles from Hotel Fray Sebastian. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 93 mi away.
- Comfortable. Bed very good. Lots of clean absorbent towels
- Great value. Exactly what we needed when we needed it. Thought we werelost following GPS then this beautiful oasis appears with good food and clean comfortable rooms. Very accommodating staff to someone who speaks no Spanish.
- Very good breakfeast (choice of tapas and bocadillos) with fresh juice, coffee and tea, comfy bed and space in the room, nice fittings & decoration in the communal hotel space. Friendly and helpful staff if you try to speak the language.
- Basic but very good hotel. No frills but that’s irrelevant when it’s such a low price. Rooms are large, clean & comfy (with air con). Staff are friendly (tho not English speaking). Great tapas in the bar
- Staff were great especially young waitress who worked so hard to make us feel comfortable
La Trebede is offering accommodations in Valverde del Majano. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant or relax in the bar.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Segovia is 4.3 miles from La Trebede, while Pedraza-Segovia is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- La amabilidad del personal y que se ajustaron a cada momento a nuestras necesidades
- Todo muy limpio, comodo y moderno, la comida muy rica, habitancion muy bn acondicionada y con ascensor.
- La atención del personal, la cena y el desayuno magnífico.
- Niesamowita pani kierownik, wyjątkowo komunikatywna i uczynna.
- El personal muy agradable y educado siempre pendiente de que todo estuviese bien: la comida, la estancia,…
Hotel Del Verde Al Amarillo
Featuring a garden and a restaurant serving local meats, Hotel Del Verde Al Amarillo is located in the village of Peñarrubias de Piron. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and wired internet in hotel rooms.Each air-conditioned room has a double bed or 2 single beds and includes a seating area with a desk and TV. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, bidet and hairdryer.The hotel has a games room with a TV. There is also a tennis court in front of the property.Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve, with various activities such as hiking, rafting or canoeing, is 30 minutes’ by car.Segovia is 12 mi from the property and Madrid can be reached within a 90-minute drive away.
- It is actually nicer than in the photos. The two ladies are really nice, creating a cozy atmosphere. They upgraded our booking in order to give us a double bed. We liked the style and the wooden furniture, designed by them!
- La instalación es muy acogedora y el personal muy agradable.es ideal para el relax.solo pudimos desayunar allí por otros motivos fuera de la instalación pero estaba todo rico y una atención buenisima
- Ubicación, limpieza, atención, restaurante (la comida es exquisita y el vino de la casa fue un descubrimiento)
- Hotel loin de tout .chambre spacieuse et confortable mais triste.Accueil basique avec des contraintes, petit déjeuner décevant avec aucun produit maison ou local . Ou est l’intérêt d’être dans une casa rurale sans produits locaux à la campagne pour 100 euros la nuit ? Sejour très décevant
- La tranquilidad, el trato del personal, la cena buenisima, a destacar el vino y queso y sus desayunos, de todo y en cantidad.
El Porton De Javier
El Porton De Javier is located in Marugán and has a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.El Porton De Javier has a playground.Segovia is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Ávila is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 52 miles from El Porton De Javier.
Very tasty food. Restaurant open every day until late in the evening. Staff very friendly. Airconditioning in the room fairly new and works perfectly. Owner has a good taste of music: Soul, Blues, Rock’n’Roll for dinner.
I’ll come back next year.
- Sitio inmejorable y lo nunca visto “CON ALMOHADAS NUEVAS Y BUENAS”!!
- La ubicación, ya que estuvimos en una boda en Abadía de Parraces. El curto bien y las cama cómodas y limpio
- La habitación doble es perfecta y la cama muy cómoda! Tuvimos una boda cerca y la unicacion era inmejorable
- Le personnel est très sympathique, prévenant et chaleureux.
- Very tasty food. Restaurant open every day until late in the evening. Staff very friendly. Airconditioning in the room fairly new and works perfectly. Owner has a good taste of music: Soul, Blues, Rock’n’Roll for dinner.
La Casa del Cubón
La Casa del Cubón is a charming property located in Aguilafuente. It offers individually decorated rooms, a hot tub, terrace and a restaurant.La Casa del Cubón is a restored farm house, which combines contemporary design with original features such as beamed ceilings, exposed stonework and clay tiles. The individually decorated rooms have air conditioning and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace or balcony.The restaurant serves homemade Spanish cuisine, as well as sandwiches, pizzas and tapas dishes to take away.You can relax in the lounge area, where there is a fireplace and a small library. There is also a patio with a table and chairs.The surrounding countryside is ideal for horse riding, canoeing, hiking and golfing. Other activities include hot-air ballooning and nature walks.The historic town of Segovia and its Roman aqueduct can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Valladolid and Madrid are within 90 minutes’ drive of the Cubón.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Migueláñez Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Migueláñez Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Migueláñez Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Migueláñez Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!