5 Best Hotels To Stay In Mata de Alcántara Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Mata de Alcántara Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Mata De Alcántara Extremadura:
Hospedería Conventual de Alcántara
The light rooms in Hospedería Conventual de Alcántara are decorated in a minimalist style. Many have wonderful views of the countryside.There is an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace café. There is also a quiet garden filled with olive trees.The restaurant at the Hospedería Conventual de Alcántara offers traditional Extremadura cooking. Its specialties include game, fish and rice dishes.Weekdays: continental breakfast. Saturdays and holidays: buffet breakfast.Alcántara is located in the west of Cáceres, just 6.8 mi from the border with Portugal. It is well known for its Roman bridge and the Convent of San Benito.
We had a very comfortable modern room with a very good bathroom. The bed was huge. The public areas are lovely and comfortable and the bar prices are exceptional value for money.
There’s a great pool and a spacious terrace with lovely views of the hills.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Beautiful building with big rooms. Easy to reach by car
We had a spacious, comfortable room, with a nice seating area. The bathroom was warm, nicely appointed, and spacious.
We have stayed here twice before, and appreciate the history of the building. The fact that we were back again is because the hotel is comfortable, has character, and was conveniently placed along our route from Spain into Portugal. The food offered as the half board option was more than acceptable, and we enjoyed our meal.
- Perfect tranquil location. Large unique rooms. Selection of diffent pillows.
- Superb and interesting old building refurbished by the local government. Some modern new build rooms on an attached site. Electric car charger on site. Really interesting village and amazing old Roman bridge, built in 104AD still being used as a major road
- We had a very comfortable modern room with a very good bathroom. The bed was huge. The public areas are lovely and comfortable and the bar prices are exceptional value for money.
Hotel Puente Romano
The rooms have air conditioning, a satellite TV, and an private bathroom.Càceres can be reached in a 1-hour drive.
- muy fresco incluso sin encender el aire, y estábamos en ola de calor extrema.
- Airco op de kamer. Mooi ruim, goede bedden, complete badkamer.
- Un lugar bastante más confortable y barato que otros hoteles de 3 o 4 estrellas
- Buenísimo el restaurante y la cafetería del hotel. De lo mejor para comer y desayunar en Alcántara. Menú de mediodía espectacular!!!
- Era um hotel perfeitamente normal para o preco e estrelas
Hotel Sostenible La Laguna
Hotel Sostenible La Laguna has a restaurant serving traditional Extremaduran food such as roast suckling pig. There is also a bar-café with a playground and summer terrace with views of the Brozas Reservoir.Cáceres, whose old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 40 minutes’ drive away. The Brozas plains are a popular destination for bird watching as well as hunting.
- Nice big airy room with excellent air con.Good bathroom and shower.Very good welcome.
- Habitaciones y baño perfectamente cuidados y muy limpios. Televisiones grandes, buen aire acondicionado y perfectamente actualizadas.
- Todo bien. El trato del personal del hotel muy bueno, muy atentos. El alojamiento tal y como se describe.
- Buitengewoon vriendelijke mensen. Een inrichting waar veel aandacht aan is besteed. Diner werkelijk goed voor een heel schappelijke prijs. Hotel biedt excursies aan in omgeving. Gezien de prijs kwaliteit verhouding een aanrader voor mensen die de drukte ontvluchten.
- Trato excelente, instalación impecable y cocina exquisita??
Hotel Rural Histórico El Vaqueril
El Vaqueril is a renovated country house with authentic rustic décor, including terracotta tiles, stone walls and a fireplace. Rooms are individually decorated and include a TV, fan and private bathroom.El Vaqueril is clearly signposted from the village of Navas del Madroño, 3.1 mi away. This is also an ideal base for visiting the Sierra de Cáceres Mountains or historic Cáceres, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The gardens were great for our dog and the staff were very accommodating. The rural views were lovely. The staff opened the restaurant just for us. All the pigs and donkeys in the gardens would have impressed our grandchildren.
- The place is in the middle of a beautiful setting , stunning scenery and tranquility.
- The property is an old cortijo and full of character. The room was comfortable and the dining room enormous – more like a baronial hall! The owner and staff were very friendly and came out to greet us on our arrival. This isn’t the place to stay for those who expect trouser-presses and other fripperies but recommended for those who want something different. The owner has an interesting taste in pets which included a gorgeous Vietnamese pig!
- La habitación bien, trato del chico bueno y muy bueno el desayuno.La tranquilidad del sitio
La tranquilidad y la naturaleza del lugar, muy próximo a Cáceres ciudad.
Un sitio en cantador.
Hospedería Puente de Alconétar
Each air-conditioned room come with a flat-screen TV, phone and parquet floors. Some rooms feature a private terrace. Private bathrooms include a bath and a hairdryer.The Alconétar’s restaurant serves exquisite dishes that combine local recipes with seasonal produce and modern touches.
- Excellent hotel in a village full of surprises. The restaurant provided gluten free options.
- This hotel chain is excellent and this was another addition to others we have stayed. Never fail to meet the high standards
- It is a warm place to stay. Food is cosy and breakfast quite generous in assortment.
- Very nice location. The house is perfectly conditioned as a hotel. The staff were very gently at all time. Food at the restaurant was delicious and good value for money.
- A quiet peacful place with beautiful surroundings. The pool was delightful plus the dinner good value.
Top Hotels In Mata De Alcántara Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mata de Alcántara Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!