5 Best Hotels To Stay In Masachapa Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Masachapa Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Masachapa Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masachapa Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masachapa Managua Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Masachapa Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Masachapa Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Masachapa Managua Region:
LaPaloma Embassy Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, LaPaloma Embassy Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Masachapa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Managua is 30 miles from LaPaloma Embassy Beach Hotel, and Montelimar is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 34 miles from LaPaloma Embassy Beach Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Palmeras Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Palmeras Resort is located in Masachapa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Managua is 30 miles from Hotel Palmeras Resort, and Montelimar is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Palmeras Resort.
- Personnel très accueillant, la grande piscine et au calme! Grande chambre et le lit confortable ! Pas de moustiques !
- LE PERSONNEL EST SERVIABLE. Le restaurant très bon.
- Meilleur hôtel de Masachapa. Excellents repas et atmosphėre relax. Personnel exceptionnel. Piscine de qualité supérieure. Une perle rare au Nicaragua.
- Quel plaisir! De loin le meilleur établissement de tout notre trip au Nicaragua! Un personnel souriant et attachant, à vos petits soins. Petit déjeuner copieux, repas et boissons proposés quand on veut… Les chambres sont vastes, la piscine et extra, la plage est à 100 mètres et on peut accéder à la célèbre plage Pochomil tout à côté. Bref, ne pas manquer surtout quand on compare avec les autres logements et les prix ans le coin !
Accueil incroyable !
Personnel et gérante excellents.
Repas excellents, meilleur endroit où on a mangé au Nicaragua.
Chambre spacieuse et très propre avec eau chaude et climatisation !
Hotel Casa de Pacifico Masachapa Playa
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Casa de Pacifico Masachapa Playa is located in Masachapa in the region of Managua Region. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Managua is 30 miles from Hotel Casa de Pacifico Masachapa, and Montelimar is 2.7 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 34 miles away.
- The pool and proximity to the beach were fantastic. It was very peaceful most of the time and very relaxing. The food was nice and the service was great.
- The pool was very clean and the perfect temperature. It was very tranquil and a wonderful place to unwind. The staff were attentive.
Perfect retreat for the traveller who Desires simplicity, cleanliness, natural beauty and a warm relaxed small, perfectly-maintained small hotel. We have travelled in many countries and enjoy new places.
We strolled for miles along the quiet beach every day and returned to big smiles from our hosts and wagging tails from their 2 poochies. After one day we felt we like we had been on holiday a week!
stunning views. Cosy seating areas. Engaging German hosts who speak excellent English and Spanish. Who
Could ask for more!?
We chose to dine there in the evenings: feasted on fresh caught Lobster one evening and local fish and shrimp The next.
- we received the best service and kindness from the hosts! LOVED IT!!
- If you want a relaxing get away this is the place!!! The owners are very sweet. The hotel rooms and property are very clean. Breakfast and lunch was delicious. Not much to choose from on the menu, but what they have was good!!!
Hotel Casa Pochomil
Located in Pochomil, 30 miles from Managua, Hotel Casa Pochomil features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Montelimar is 3.8 miles from Hotel Casa Pochomil, and El Rosario is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The hotel was extremely clean. Nice and relaxing atmosphere, very quiet. Great food and well kept grounds. Diane the owner is wonderful and greeted us when we came in. Roberto at the front desk is very helpful and does everything including being a great cook! Loved the honor system and being able to get cold water and beer out of the fridge anytime. Cristora made the best Cuba Libre we ever had. Very friendly staff and always willing to help. It is right on the beach and you can relax in one of the many comfortable chairs by the pool or the beach. We will be back.
- Great hotel with a great terrace overlooking the ocean.
- Lovely ambiance right in front of the beach! Makes beach days easy! The restaurant staff and food were wonderful…especially the extra cheesy pizzas! Wish we could have spent more time here!
- Staff is absolutely fantastic. Our concierge couldn’t have been more accommodating and always available! He ordered us an ATV, surfboards, even taught us how to work the TV remote control so we could have the English speaking channels; all of this with a genuine smile. They are very easy going, place it clean as can be, dogs are friendly and I loved their occasional company. The breakfast was delicious both days! We also had their pizza, ceviche, and chicken kabobs. All wonderful! They have a pool table, ping pong, and board games should you just want to hang out for a while. I gave the location 4 stars on location only because it is a little down the beach and road is not super obvious to get there. On the other hand, it has a beautiful beachfront and we were able to park in their enclosed gate even.
Huge bonus overlooking a virtually deserted beach (grey sand) from extensive hotel terraces, hammocks and sit-out spaces. The Quebecoise owner has three large, friendly dogs who followed us everywhere – we enjoyed them, but it means any hotel guest has to be a dog-lover.
The manager was very helpful
Hotel El Casino
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Hotel El Casino is located in Casares, just 20 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Montelimar is 16 miles from Hotel El Casino, and El Rosario is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 37 miles from Hotel El Casino.
- Miraculous hotel just by the Pacific Ocean. You can see the fishermen bustle about, few tourists among them. Small and friendly village with kind habitants. The owner of the hotel and his team are pleasant and helpful, the place itself is cosy and particular, many paintings and art surround you everywhere. Plenty of chance to watch the sun go down or locals do their daily routines.
- Patrice was an extremely helpful host. His assistance with travel, language and everything else was beyond expectations and greatly appreciated.
- We were a group of 3 Canadians (age 64, 65 and 83) who spent 7 days at El Casino. The hotel was quiet, the beds were comfortable, the staff was amazing and the meals were excellent (especially the fresh fish filets). Patrice, the owner, was like a member of our family and did his best to make our stay really unforgettable. He helped us get to any destination we wanted, bought only for us non fat, less sugar yoghurt from a different city, allowed us to keep in his fridge some of our food items (yoghourt, ham, cheese) and gave us a lot of information about people and places in this area. The hotel is an enchanted paradise with an original selection of Nicaraguan art items. The location was quite romantic with fishermen going out fishing and bringing back surprising catch that we never knew about before.
- great place, lovely lobby..owner and staff VERY helpful at all times (and I had no Spanish speaking skills..they helped a LOT ordering food, etc..they arranged day trips..VERY warm, helpful staff..and a good number of staff also Fabulous location directly on the ocean and beach…lovely large balcony off room overlooked ocean and picturesque fishing village and boats..never used a/c..constant breezes into room..very interesting diverse group of people also staying at hotel….made for interesting conversations, ,mneals, etc. Food was wonderful and they would custom cook whatever you asked for
- The owner, Patrice, was amazing. The view and sounds of the ocean from our room were wonderful. We took an hour trip to Zip line and to Apoyo…must dos if you visit.
Top Hotels In Masachapa Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Masachapa Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Masachapa Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Masachapa Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!