5 Best Hotels To Stay In Mansfield Center Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Mansfield Center Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mansfield Center Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mansfield Center Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mansfield Center Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mansfield Center Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mansfield Center Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Mansfield Center Connecticut:
Days Inn Vernon
Located in Vernon, 11 miles from Hartford, Days Inn Vernon features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 4.3 miles from Express Inn Vernon, and Sturbridge is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 13 miles from Days Inn Vernon.
- The location and the price were wonderful. The breakfast was basically cereal yogurt or toast.
The location is great but that is the only thing this place has
going for it.
- The desk clerk was very helpful. A nice room, convenient and priced right. I will stay here again.
- Good place for a overnight stay on the way back from 10 days in Maine, The dinner next door had great food. Would use again.
- I could not have been anymore pleased with my 5 day stay. My room was immaculate, great TV reception and mini frig. Restaurant attached to motel that offers B, L & D. Dunkin Donuts directly across the street from motel. Housekeeping was excellent.
Red Roof Inn Hartford – Vernon
Red Roof Inn Hartford – Vernon is located in Vernon, just 11 miles from Hartford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 4.2 miles from Red Roof Inn Hartford – Vernon, and Sturbridge is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 13 miles from Red Roof Inn Hartford – Vernon.
- The room was clean. The beds were comfy. The building was quiet and close to restaurants and the highways.
- The floors were not carpet, very nice laminate flooring
- The bed was comfortable. The room was good for the price.
- The room was close to the entrance which was good since we had a senior citizen with us who walks very slow. Easy to find and near expressway and dining.
- Friendly staff I left my favorite pillow behind and they kept it for me so I could pick it up on the return trip. Thank goodness!!
Comfort Suites Norwich
One of our best sellers in Norwich! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Norwich offers accommodations in Norwich, just 16 miles from Mystic.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Manchester is 26 miles from Norwich Hotel, and Preston is 7 miles away. T.F. Green Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The server initally said the yogurts had been put away at breakfast. It was 10 AM on Sunday. Then she brought me a yogurt later.
- To the front deck Elaine ,the shuttle bus driver Paul, to the bartender Patty in Ace’s lounge that is located right in side, to the lady that set up the breakfast in the morning ( I’m sorry that I didn’t get her name),there were all friendly and gave outstanding service! ! The suite’s were clean and comfortable too ! They have a heated pool and a work out room too, which I didn’t use this trip but both looked very nice and also very clean! It’s close to Mohegan Sun and ferry! This is now mine and my guest favorite go to hotel in CT! Luv luv , can’t beat it for the price either! This place is a winner!
- Lighting was okay plenty of lamps no overhead. Property is dated but clean and fine for our stay. Breakfast was very good.
- The 79 year old shuttle driver was the highlight of the trip. Wish him the best, take care and hopefully he will be there when we stay again.
- The friendliness of most of the staff, the breakfasts were nice and fresh each day :), the jet tub in our room was to die for!
Courtyard by Marriott Norwich
This hotel is 4 miles from downtown Norwich and within a 5-minute drive of Bean Hill Historic District. This hotel features a gym and offers free Wi-Fi in every room.Rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott Norwich include a coffee maker and ironing facilities. The rooms also have a work desk and flat-screen TV.The Norwich Courtyard by Marriott offers coffee and newspapers in the lobby. The Bistro serves breakfast, dinner and Starbucks coffee. The hotel features a bar in the evening.Courtyard by Marriott guests can swim in the indoor pool or work in the business center.The Courtyard Norwich is within a 15-minute drive of the Mohegan Sun Casino. The Slater Memorial Museum is 2 miles from the hotel.
- Matt was great super friendly and the service he provided at the food/bar was exceptional
- Very friendly staff, very comfortable room. Everuthing was clean.
- We were very pleased with our stay. It was a quick trip, one night, but the bed was very comfortable, the room was very clean and the staff was extremely friendly.
- The breakfast was ok. A little over price for the quality of food. As for dinner ate out.
- Beautifully updated and very clean. All staff were welcoming and friendly
Rosemont Suites is located in Norwich and offers free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and cable channels. There is a full a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.The inn is 4.5 miles from Mohegan Sun, 4.4 miles from Mohegan Sun Casino and 4.4 miles from Mohegan Sun Arena. Bradley International Airport is 39.8 miles away.
- Room very large and Very quiet. Super close to Mohegan Sun and location right off of highway was perfect. AND you can’t beat the price!! Lisa, property Manager, was great and checked in on us within an hour of our checkin to make sure we were comfortable and if we needed anything.
- How spacious, comfortable and quiet it is, I will definitely come back.
- Perfect location! Met our needs compleeley. Clean comfortable affordable
- The Bering was fresh and the room was spotless and even smelled fresh. I would not hesitate to stay here again and will definitely be telling everyone I know about this hotel.
- Courtyard Marriott sister property had a nice restaurant inside of it
Top Hotels In Mansfield Center Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mansfield Center Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mansfield Center Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mansfield Center Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!