5 Best Hotels To Stay In Mámoles Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mámoles Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mámoles Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mámoles Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mámoles Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mámoles Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mámoles Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Mámoles Castile And Leon:
Posada Doña Urraca
La Posada is housed in a traditional country property dating back more than 100 years. The original atmosphere of the house has been conserved, using stone, wood and earth materials in the interior design. Visit the tranquil towns of the region and cross over the river into Portugal to explore the International Dauro Nature Reserve.The hotel is located near the city of Zamora and with reaching distance of historic and monumental Salamanca.
- Our welcoming committee could not have been more helpful, describing the local area and what we could do there!
- Everything was as described. The food n the restaurant was top quality and priced very reasonably.
- The dinner was really good. Everything was tastefull and delicious.
- We stayed here for three nights at the end of August. Our room was beautifully decorated, roomy and immaculately clean. The staff were very friendly and we felt very well looked after. The restaurant served up some amazing meals and drinks were very reasonably priced. The hotel is conveniently situated for exploring a different part of the river Douro – with cliffs over 200 meters tall and griffon vultures and eagles soaring above.
- Location, the building and the ambience, the staff
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a shower, and certain rooms have a balcony. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Montecristo.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Miranda do Douro is 14 miles from Montecristo.
- We were the only guests, after we were shown our room and en-suite bathroom, we were taken to the lounge and kitchen where the self-service breakfast was laid out. There was enough food for about 20 guests! The owners had thought of everything from fresh fruit to cereals. We were entrusted to lock up and leave the keys when we left the following day. We were very impressed. ?? ??
- Jorge the owner, very,very helpful.we highly recommend this
Beautiful modern room in an old looking building. Felt like everything was pretty new.
Jorge the manager met us on arrival, showed us to the room, explained how everything worked. Next morning he was there to sort breakfast in the lovely dining kitchen. Freshly squeezed Orange juice, selection of bread, fruit, cereal, ham. Excellent for the price
El sitio es muy bonito, limpio, se aparca en la puerta y no le falta ningún detalle.
La mujer que realiza la limpieza es encantadora.
Todo en general.
El personal muy agradable, el patio con los frutales genial.
Una buen experiencia.
Hotel Rural La Enoteca del Marques
All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The hotel includes a restaurant and a spacious dining area. There is also a possibility of having packed lunches.While in Fermoselle, you can visit Castillo de Doña Urraca Castle, a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Mirrador del Torrejón Viewpoint offers views of Duero River valley and is only 1,800 feet away.
- La atención del propietario, la tranquilidad y el desayuno.
- Trato muy cercano y amable incluyendo consejos acerca de sitios y actividades de interés, muy bien todo, incluso dándonos un detalle al final. Todo muy rico, desayuno muy completo cama muy comoda y habitación muy mona y completa. En los aspectos más importantes, todo fue perfecto, para repetir por supuesto.
- La tranquilidad del sitio. Muy amables en el desayuno.
- El desayuno: magdalenas, galletas y mermelada caseras; nos trajo unos kiwis de su huerta que estaban buenísimos, a parte también había embutido, tostadas, mantequilla, zumo, café y colacao.
- La bodega, era curioso de ver ya que al principio no sabíamos que la tenían-
Hotel Rural Los Arribes
The hotel organizes boat trips down the famous Duero River, with its canyons and cliffs. It also arranges hiking and 4×4 routes.The rooms at Hotel Rural Los Arribes feature central heating and simple décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Zamoran food such as roast cod and local Arribes del Duero wine. The dining room has a wood fire which is used for roasting during winter.Hotel Rural Los Arribes is in Moralina, which is 45 minutes’ drive from Zamora. Miranda de Duoro, in Portugal, is just 7.5 mi away.
El trato personal y familiar, amables en extremo.
Aparte la comida, alimentos ecológicos, preparados con dedicación y cariño.
Lo mejor, la atención de Javier y Sofía, preocupados en todo momento de que estuviéramos cómodos. Nos explicaron con detalle las mejores visitas de la zona y acertaron.
La comida del restaurante buenísima, en un ambiente con chimenea que merece la pena.
En resumen una estancia perfecta y una atención de 10.
- La ubicación y el trato excelentes, La comida muy buena, todo casero y ecológico. Muy contento con la estancia
En general, todo.
La amabilidad de sus dueños, Sofia y Javier, te hacen sentirte como en casa.
La comida excelente, con productos naturales 100%, de su propia cosecha, desde el pan hasta las mermeladas, pasando por verduras, tomates, callos, todo casero, hasta zumo de naranja recién exprimida que en la mayoría de hoteles de 4 estrellas no te lo dan.
LA AMABILIDAD DE JAVIER Y SOFIA TE HACEN LA ESTANCIA MUY AGRADABLE.
COMIDA EXQUISITA Y CON PRODUCTOS DE CALIDAD.
- El trato personal y familiar, amables en extremo.
Dos Aguas Arribes
Guest rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms include a electric tea pot, while some rooms contain a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Dos Aguas Arribes.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including fishing and hiking.Miranda do Douro is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Ledesma is 26 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable. Beautiful location. Friendly staff.
- It was such a pleasure to be on the receiving end of so much help and kindness from the owner, Ana. She helped us plan our onward route, showed us Fermoselle – together with a kind local man – Felix (we now know what a “palomar” is), showed us the exciting caverns below the hotel & treated us to a coffee in a nearby restaurant (Restaurant Medieval – where we had our evening meal later). I have seldom met such a spontaneously warm person, we will miss Ana. Communication was in broken English and Spanish aided by Google translate whenever we got stuck. Fermoselle is a place worth visiting. Don’t miss seeing the nearby high dam of Almendra on the Tormes River.
- Beautifully presented accommodation. Everything you would need for a very comfortable stay. Ana is extremely helpful and goes out of her way to ensure you have a pleasant stay. She loves to share her knowledge of the area. Nice restaurants just round the corner but also a modern kitchen available if needed. We would wholeheartedly recommend a stay here.
- From the moment we arrived the lively Ana made us so welcome and at home. She had filled the kitchen with milk and fruit coffee and biscuits. She showed us the ancient grotto below the house complete with cave painting. The room was comfortable as was the bed, shower great breakfast superb and she even planned our route for us the next day!
- La atención de Ana, la limpieza y la cercanía de Portugal y del parque natural para el paseo en barco y visitar los miradores. El desayuno fenomenal con zumo natural, bizcocho casero, tostadas de pan recien hecho y café.
Top Hotels In Mámoles Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mámoles Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mámoles Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mámoles Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!