5 Best Hotels To Stay In Lava Hot Springs Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Lava Hot Springs Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lava Hot Springs Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lava Hot Springs Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lava Hot Springs Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lava Hot Springs Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lava Hot Springs Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Lava Hot Springs Idaho:
Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs offers accommodations in Lava Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.
- Great hotel, friendly staff, super close to everything!
- The big bath was so much fun! It is also within walking distance of the hot springs, restaurants, and the local grocery store.
- Cleanliness, comfortable beds, we love that the hot spring water comes right into the oversized tubs. Walking distance to great restaurants.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, extra clean room, excellent location, great price, private 4 person mineral hot springs hot tub with room 112!
- The beds were awesome and the in room hot tub was terrific!I’ve stayed before and I will definitely be back. It is a wonderful get away, I came home refreshed.
Aura Soma Lava
One of our top picks in Lava Hot Springs.Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Aura Soma Lava is located in Lava Hot Springs in the region of Idaho, just 28 miles from Pocatello. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were newer.
- Easy to find! The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was cute and comfy! I will be coming back!
- Fantastic couples massage on-site! Mineral pool is hot hot hot. Seemed to be one of the few places in town that has been recently renovated. Bed was super comfortable.
- Great location near the hot springs. Very friendly, helpful staff. Nice, clean room. The private pool on the property looked wonderful, sadly we didn’t have enough time in Lava to enjoy it. We will be back though.
- The overall Friendliness of the staff and the room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
Lava Hot Springs Inn and Spa
Featuring free WiFi, Lava Hot Springs Inn and Spa offers accommodations in Lava Hot Springs, just 28 miles from Pocatello. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hot pools are incredible. The hand made breakfast superb. The place has special character.
- The hot pools here by far are the best thing about this property.
- Loved, loved the hot pools. If it hadn’t been for the pools i would have left regardless of no refund.
- We’ve been here many times… we really like the ombiance and the old building feeling
- Always enjoy the hot springs soak and the cooks are very friendly
Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa
Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa is located in Lava Hot Springs, just 28 miles from Pocatello. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking.
- Waffles were great! Staff was very friendly! I would definitely go there again.
- The bed was comfortable and the private mineral pools were great. I liked the ambience of the fireplace heater.
- The hot springs were amazing…and the rooms were super cozy and comfortable, the dogs were welcome there and there was a sitting room with puzzles.
- Fruit and eggs were fresh, pastries were old and dry. Spa tub #3 needed cleaned. All other tubs were excellent.
- I had wanted to stay here for a few years as we travel there every year and LOVED our stay there. Amazing beds soooo comfy. History all around us and although the tubs rooms could use some work it didn’t detract from our stay.
The Harkness Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Harkness Hotel offers accommodations in McCammon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.
- I stayed in the Ivory Room. Perfect for singles or a couple, but they do have larger suites for families or a group of friends. Such BEAUTIFUL design work here. The bathroom is exquisite. There is a small refrigerator and microwave if you need to warm up any leftovers. The bed is 5 star comfort. Going to visit the spa in an hour, and I can’t wait! I would and will recommend this Botique Hotel to everyone. What a great getaway!
- The shower was pretty amazing, and the bed was very comfortable, the room was very clean, so was the bathroom.
- King studio suite is elegant and cozy. Enjoyed the high ceilings and overall décor. The bathroom, tub, and shower are fantastic. This Hotel is in an old building that has been renovated with charm, and is quite surprising for the area. It’s in a very small town 11 miles from Lava Hot Springs. Although easy to get to, it’s definitely not in a thriving location. We personally enjoyed the remote feel. Great for a quiet getaway. Loved staying here.
- Super nice!!!! Very cool building, history and rooms.
- Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. Love the hot chocolate machine in the lobby,
Top Hotels In Lava Hot Springs Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lava Hot Springs Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lava Hot Springs Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lava Hot Springs Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!