5 Best Hotels To Stay In Langa Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Langa Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Langa Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Langa Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Langa Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Langa Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Langa Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Langa Castile And Leon:
Hotel Fray Juán Gil
Arévalo is well known for its Mudéjar architecture and also for the dish of roast suckling pig. The hotel’s own restaurant-café offers a range of local dishes, as well as a buffet breakfast. There is a free Wi-Fi hotspot on site.There is a bus stop just outside the Fray Juán Gil Hotel, offering a direct link to the railway station. The town is around an hour’s drive from Avila, Segovia and Salamanca.
- Good old style 2 star hotel. Couldn’t ask for more. In the part of town where people live.
- In het centrum. Gratis openbaar parkeren op straat dicht bij het hotel was mogelijk.
- La temperatura que se mantiene en habitaciones y demás estancias del alojamiento.
- Que a pesar de su aspecto viejo del exterior y recepción,las habitaciones estaba bien y el mobiliario ario estaba renovado
- El trato muy afectuoso y la cama muy cómoda colchon muy suavey fieme a la vez.
Posada San Juan de la Cruz
The bright, modern rooms at Posada Espacio San Juan de la Cruz have wooden floors, and lightly colored fabrics and finishes. Offering views of Fontiveros, each of the north-east-facing rooms has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The garden is themed around the 4 elements, symbolizing the work of San Juan de la Cruz. The property is built on the site of Fontiveros’ old flour mill.The Espacio San Juan also features a jester and madrigal singing school. There is an auditorium and a library.The University town of Salamanca can be reached in 50 minutes by car and Ávila is around 31 mi away. Central Madrid is just over 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- For this class of hotel it was one of the best rooms we’ve ever had. A large room large shower with a small seating area unfortunately no seats but nevertheless very pleasant . We found the hotel quite modern and very clean. And Jessica serving breakfast was the bright morning star.
- An absolutely beautiful facility. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. Definitely recommend if somebody wants a quiet and relaxing place to stay.
- Habitación y baño muy espaciosos. Personal muy amable y atento.
- La limpieza de las habitaciones, el servicio y el restaurante lo mejor
- Habitacion amplia, tranquilidad del pueblo, y de los alrededores y las chicas que nos atendieron encantadisimas! Lo recomiendo aunque en el pueblo donde está situado no hay mucho que ver… Está bien para desconectar de las aglomeraciones de la ciudad.
Posada Real Los Cinco Linajes
This inn offers stylish bedrooms with free minibar and private bathroom. The popular restaurant is well-known for its traditional local food.Los Cinco Linajes has an ideal location in the heart of Spain. The beautiful cities of Ávila and Segovia are both about 31 miles away.
- Beautifully restored palace in the center of Arevalo, very close to the A-6, just one hour north of Barajas, the Madrid Airport. It was a perfect choice for Teo tired travelers coming from the USA. It was easy to find and plenty of parking on the main plaza.
The location, right in the middle of the old pueblo.
The room, decorated in a kitsch style, full of details, so last century, so real.
The food in the restaurant. Tried the cochinillo with fried potatoes. Marvelous!
The friendly staff.
The heating, that worked flawlessly, considering the minus zero temperature outside.
Restaurant food excellent
Good location in centre of old town.
- Very pleasant hotel with lovely staff. Easy from the motorway when travelling through Spain. Interesting very old town. Food very good.
- After a misunderstanding with regard to dogs in the room we booked the hotel management couldn’t have been more helpful. We received a lovely warm welcome and felt very comfortable for our overnight stay.
Posada Isabel de Castilla
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.This accommodations offers a fireplace, a dining area and a library. Guests will find a terrace and a garden. A hot tub is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Medina del Campo is 16 mi from Posada Isabel de Castilla, while Arévalo is 15 mi from the property. Valladolid Airport is 43 mi away.
- Room, garden, breakfast room and breakfast, the owner Almudena was helpful and friendly
- Lovely position, delightful large walled garden and super staff. A delight.
- The staff was super friendly. We had an issue with the ac in our room and inmediately They decided to upgrate us. The breakfast was simply delicious and the accomodation was perfect.I highly recommend this place. I would like to repeat experience here.
- El desayuno estupendo por calidad mas que por variedad. la cama comodisima y la suite con terraza muy bien.
- Todo, pero destacaría la amabilidad y el trato exquisito que nos brindó la persona que nos atendió a nuestra llegada y durante toda la estancia…
Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas
A flat-screen TV , blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas features free WiFi throughout the property. Lunch and dinner can be arranged at an extra cost.Salamanca is 30 mi from Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas, while Tordesillas is 30 mi away.
- Everything. Angel and his family/staff are lovely. We had a warm reception. Although we arrived late, he was very thoughtful, kept the kitchen open, cooked us a delicious homemade meal and welcomed our animals. The other guests were also happy because the atmosphere is good. The hotel was very personable, clean and charming. We travel a lot for work and to stay here made it a pleasure
Warm welcome by owner to beautifully restored traditional property.
Lovely dinner and breakfast too.
A very unusual and individual place where we would definitely return and recommend to others. Ideal stopover en route for Andalusia.
- Different, quirky, clean, comfy. Fantastic outside bbq/kitchen. Wonderful home cooked food. Made to feel very welcome, no problem taking our french bulldog. A little gem, a one off.
- Angel the host was most welcoming and obliging. We arrived on Sunday evening with nowhere open. He cooked us a lovely meal, much earlier than the Spanish eat, to save us looking for a restaurant and eating much too late for our liking.
- Very good food. Charming owner, Angel was most helpful and made us feel very welcomed.
Top Hotels In Langa Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Langa Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Langa Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Langa Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!