5 Best Hotels To Stay In La Yegua Baja Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Yegua Baja Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Yegua Baja Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Yegua Baja Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Yegua Baja Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Yegua Baja Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Yegua Baja Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In La Yegua Baja Andalucía:
Hotel Casa Lorenzo
All rooms feature a terrace or balcony and a TV, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a living room and hydromassage bath.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baza is 24 mi from Hotel Casa Lorenzo, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 26 mi from the property.
- We were upgraded to a huge room , huge bed , very comfortable. The staff were super friendly and very efficient. Just off the motorway so great location if you want to stay there overnight.
- Really big bed and lady on reception was very nice 😀
- Amazing big bed and wonderful view from the terrasse
- Welcome at front desk warm and highly professional. Nothing a problem. Dining area enormous but staff personable and helpful. This is a high quality hotel and not a travellers rest.
- Repeat custoner.All aa it should be.Highly recommend.
Hotel la Parrilla
At the hotel, each room includes a desk and a TV. Every room has a private bathroom and a bath, and some accommodations at Hotel la Parrilla have a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.Hotel la Parrilla offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.With staff speaking Italian, Russian, English and Spanish, information is available at the reception.Mojácar is 24 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from Hotel la Parrilla.
- The staff in the bar the ladies were amazing we felt so welcome. Second visit with my other son who loves it as much as his brother.
People. For a hostal, it’s great!
Even has a swimming pool
- The friendly staff throughout the hotel and in the busy bar/restaurant made our stay extremely enjoyable.
- Everything really…The room was so clean and comfy, the manager and girls and guys in the hotel and bar were simply wonderful, so welcoming….You must visit this place if you are lucky enough to get a room…..Or just vist and have a drink and some food….You will not be disappointed!!
- I booked last minute on booking.com.there was some confusion as booking.com stated pounds instead of euro. But staff sorted everything. I stayed with my sister. It was great value for money. Staff were very helpful. Loved it. I will be living in Albox so will call in again for breakfast.
Each room at Velad features traditional décor, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The hotel also has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide information about the area.The picturesque center of Vélez-Blanco is just 1,650 feet from Hotel Velad. The beaches of the Costa de Almería are 28 mi away, while the cities of Granada, Almería and Murcia are all within a 90-minute drive.
- Staff very friendly and helpful although no English spoken we were able to communicate with each other easily. This is a well looked after property with lots of character. Best breakfast we’ve ever had in Spain freshly made and served immediately so warm tostada! Problem with WiFi during our stay but not a deal breaker for us would happily stay again.
- bed so comfortably, view amazing, staff extremely helpful beautiful place to stay for a few days very spanish
- We liked the Spanish decor and the beautiful views into the mountains
Fantastic property with stunning views and welcoming owner. Comfortable bed.
Owner was happy to provide tapas lunch at short notice.
- Hotel was full of character, the room had superb views , comfortable bed with a bath in the en suite. Staff were a sheer delight so helpful & friendly & the owner is such a lovely person .
Hotel Jardines La Tejera
The Jardines la Tejera Hotel is located between the towns of Macael and Olula del Rio. The Costa Almeria beach resort of Mojácar is within an hour’s drive.Rooms at the Jardines la Tejera have functional, modern design. They offer a safe, TV and mini-bar. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s reception is open 24 hours a day. There is free private parking on site.
- Todo en perfecto estado y muy profesionales y rapidos en todo
- El establecimiento era moderno, buena cafetería y restaurante. La habitación y el baño eran amplios. El personal muy atento
- Habitación muy amplia, personal del hotel, trato excelente.
El personal. Bellísimas personas que se implican a tope para que la estancia sea lo más agradable. Tanto la de recepción como las del servicio de cafetería. Un 10.
- El confort de la habitación y la tranquilidad son lo mejor del hotel. Facilidades para aparcar y un servicio de cafetería restaurante bueno.
Hotel Cero Ocho
At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. All guest rooms have a closet.Mojácar is 28 miles from Hotel Cero Ocho. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 34 miles from the property.
It was ideal for my needs. It was clean and the member of staff I met was extremely helpful and friendly. The tea/coffee lounge was a delight.
I was only there for two nights but would stay for longer if I need to stay in the area again.
Nothing,had to wait 2 hours for staff to admit us,aircon leaking and unuseable,no hot water,no secure parking,couldn’t sleep as road outside our room was being used as a racetrack untill .3.30 in the morning by the local youths driving high powered cars and motorcycles while others parked up with music playing at full volume.
Pavement covered with broken beer bottles and rubbish in the morning.
Booked for a week checked out next morning but still had to pay for the night.
I don’t just want my money back but also some recompense for the inconvenience we suffered and the day we waisted finding new accomodation
- La vista desde la ventana y la cercanía de una piscina municipal.
La localización del hotel es excepcional en plena colina de la montaña teniendo vista de todo el pueblo de Macael y sus preciosas montañas almerienses.
La propietaria Carmen es una mujer encantadora y muy predispuesta a ayudarte.
El hotel es encantador con desayuno incluido y comedor para cenar y comer con microondas.
Justo al lado está el polideportivo municipal con piscina y gimnasio bastante grande y muy completo por solo dos euros el día.
- El emplazamiento, la amplitud de espacio, limpieza y cordialidad de Carmen
- It was ideal for my needs. It was clean and the member of staff I met was extremely helpful and friendly. The tea/coffee lounge was a delight.
Top Hotels In La Yegua Baja Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Yegua Baja Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Yegua Baja Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Yegua Baja Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!