5 Best Hotels To Stay In La Santa Espina Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
La Santa Espina Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In La Santa Espina Castile And Leon:
Ibersol La Casona de Andrea
Offering double, twin or triple rooms, suites and cottages, it represents a great destination for those looking for a more active away break thanks to the wide array of activities the center has to offer. Highlights include a garden, restaurant, horse riding and farming school.
- Check in efficiency, beautiful room, magnificent hacienda-like premises, peaceful surroundings, horses close by…
- La tranquilidad del hotel, la decoración de la habitación, la comodidad de la cama… relación precio-calidad excelente
- Alojamento simpático, quinta grande e lugar bonito e cuidado, com boas comodidades e limpeza
- Remanso d paz, habitaciones acogedoras.desayuno estupendo
- El lugar, la comodidad, el servicio, un lugar soñado en la zona rural entre Tiedra y Urueña.
La Posada Del Canal
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hotel. At La Posada Del Canal you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Vegetarian, Vegan and Dairy-free options can also be requested.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Valladolid is 24 miles from La Posada Del Canal. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 17 miles from the hotel.
- We were travelling with our little dog which was no problem
- The owners are very kindly to ensure our confort and our all we need for dinner is traditionnal spanish spirit . Close to the Compostelle way, there were also walkers taking a rest for a night , so i enjoyed this location.
- Everything was super awesome, good quiet place, flexibility, excellent dinner and breakfast.
Very cosy, beautiful and peaceful place! Perfect to relax and disconnect!
The owner is very nice and do everything so you enjoy your stay!
- We had an excellent stay at the Posada del Canal. Vicky and her mother are great hosts. The posada is very charming and has a very nice patio and solarium to relax. It´s great to be able to have dinner there. The canal de Castilla is only 1 km away and it´s a great place to go walking. We will definitely go back.
Hotel La Torre
Rooms at Hotel La Torre feature a simple décor and offers views of the countryside. They all include a wardrobe, desk and a private bathroom with bath. Free toiletries and hairdryer are also provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional dishes, tapas and wines. Special menus and packed lunches are available upon request.Set in the small village of Vega de Valdetronco, you will have easy access to the A6 Motorway which connects Madrid to the region of Galicia. Valladolid and Benavente are the both 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Ugly on the outside, surprisingly well kept on the inside. Basic accomodation at a good price, very clean and spacious room with a bathtube.
- La limpieza y la amplitud de las habitaciones. Muy bien Bien situado para visitar alrededores.
- La limpieza de las habitaciones y la comodidad de las camas.
- La habitacion, amplia y limpia, fenomenal, tele pequeña antigua, pero muy bien, es una tonteria.
Las habitaciones y baño están fenomenal, UN 10, muy limpio y estancias muy amplias.
Las camas muy cómodas. Todos los empleados muy amables.
Motel Venus Valladolid
Boasting a characteristic American, motel-style ambiance, this hotel provides spa baths, LCD TVs, allowing you to relax in the company of your partner or friends.Free Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the hotel, so you can check your emails at any time.Motel Venus also features a 24-hour reception desk and room service, so you can come and go as you please at any time of the day or night.
- this place is not for a family with kids-under 18 years
- The best MOTEL I have stayed in. The giant ensuing whirlpool bath was a surprise.
- Muy tranquilo, la habitación es muy amplia y el jacuzzi está muy bien. El desayuno tampoco está nada mal.
- La cama es genial, me costó sacar a mi novio de ella xD
- Por Poner algo la Tele que era grande y estaba bien ubicada
Fuerte de San Mauricio
At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Fuerte de San Mauricio also have a garden view. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at Fuerte de San Mauricio will be able to enjoy activities in and around Palazuelo de Vedija, like cycling and hiking.Valladolid is 29 miles from the hotel, while Tordesillas is 31 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- A countryside hotel with a homely feel. Excellent home cooked dinner. Peaceful location abounding with nature (including a dog, several cats and ducks). Santiago, the hotel manager, is friendly and helpful beyond the call of duty. Very highly recommended especially if one is on the pilgrim route.
- Breakfast was simple but adequate. The proprietor put himself out the day of our arrival to arrange for us to have an early dinner which was very well prepared and very good. He could not have been more helpful. The village is small,but has a great bar beneath the museum with a welcoming landlady and many interesting items in the bar to look at.
- Lovely staff, very welcoming and homey. I travelled alone and felt very safe and comfortable – thank you!
- Viajamos en familia y con niños para conocer la zona. Estuvimos muy cómodos, las habitaciones son amplias y muy limpias. La atención de Santiago de lo mejor, es muy amable y nos dio muy buena información sobre la visita.
- No se puede pedir mas. El trato recibido y la tranquilidad no tienen precio. Muchas gracias Santiago por todas tus atenciones.
Top Hotels In La Santa Espina Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Santa Espina Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!