5 Best Hotels To Stay In La Caribe – Top Hotel Reviews
La Caribe is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Caribe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Caribe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Caribe. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Caribe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Caribe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in La Caribe.
5 Best Hotels In La Caribe:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Bahia Blanca offers accommodations in Río San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Sosúa is 29 miles from Bahia Blanca, and Cabarete is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The view is amazing! Very unique spot! We loved it!!! Very close to stroll to the laguna bars and restaurants.
- Cleanliness, the view and location were excellent.
- I liked the beautiful view around the hotel the things I didn’t like is that there is not air conditioner in the rooms
- Nice hotel, excellent location by the ocean. Very friendly and helpful host!
- Great value. Amazing location. Great view from common balcony immediately outside the room.
Vista Linda Lodges et Villas
One of our top picks in Río San Juan.Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Vista Linda Lodges et Villas is located in Río San Juan in the region of Puerto Plata Province, just 25 miles from Cabarete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- This remote place, some 12 km away from the small -not interesting town- of Rio San Juan, has a special setting. No beach, no lake, no river and not really in a mountain area, but just in a beautiful, tranquil location. I liked the idea to sleep in a tent in the middle of nowhere (it’s really a tent, but one with a bathroom and some concrete inlets). The tent is spacious with a good queen size bed and even hot water.
- We stayed at Vista lodge for only one night. We had a very good experience there. Charming place, nice tent in the hills, clean and neat. Quiet and relaxing place. Animals roaming around.
- The surroundings and the nature was incredibly beautiful and peaceful.
- I liked the whole thing of sort of sleeping in a tent and the place was nice and quiet
- The view is amazing! The rooms are very clean and personnel is helpful.
Grand Bahia Principe San Juan
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Grand Bahia Principe San Juan is located in Río San Juan. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Sosúa is 26 miles from Grand Bahia Principe San Juan, and Cabarete is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The ONLY thing we appreciated at this resort on our honeymoon was the friendly staff and good internet reception throughout the property, which you have to buy. We chose the $79.00 package for 4 devices. Yup, its a ripoff, be ready. Everything else is subpar for a resort that claims a 5-star rating. We have stayed at 5-star resorts from Cairo to California, but have to give this resort a 2-star, 3 at best.
- We love the food and the staffs. Especially the animation crew. Big shoutout to Carlos H. Although he was new at the job he made us feel at home. His passion and sense of humor made us feel part of the Bahia Príncipe family. Carlos H and Edward Keep the good work.
- Magnificent Dahiana with the kids , she s the top ! I will come back for sure and recommend to my friends
- Is a beautiful place i really enjoy my stay the staff wos great and very attentive will recommend it to all my friends and family.
- The location, the food, the long sandy beach, the swimming pool, the 3 a la carte restaurant, everything was excellent and I will be coming again in July
Playa Paraiso en Magante
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Playa Paraiso en Magante offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Yagua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sosúa is 25 miles from Playa Paraiso en Magante, and Cabarete is 18 miles from the property. Gregorio Luperon Airport is 27 miles away.
- Away from it all, beautiful cabana right on the beach! Highly recommended, we loved our stay – so peaceful and with great service and food!
- Great place, very quiet and relaxed, great cottage and good food, nice staff. A cute local village and some restaurants within walking distance, 15 minutes by guagua to San Juan.
- Tolle, ruhige Lage mit Palmenstrand direkt am Meer! Sehr nettes, freundliches Personal. Wir hatten sehr netten Kontakt mit Wandy!
- le souper était très bon et le prix tres raisonnable. la tranquillité des lieux est a conseiller pour qui veut décrocher et faire le plein
- Las cabañas son espaciosas y las camas muy cómodas
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Terramar Hotel is located in Cabrera. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 28 miles from Terramar Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In La Caribe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Caribe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Caribe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Caribe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!