5 Best Hotels To Stay In La Alquería Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Alquería Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Alquería Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Alquería Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Alquería Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Alquería Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Alquería Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In La Alquería Andalucía:
Hotel Galera in eastern Andalusia has an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant and views of the countryside and town. The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and DVD players.All of the rooms have private bathrooms, heating, air conditioning, TV and telephone.The restaurant offers local dishes such as roast lamb and lobster. It has a terrace with great views. There is also a café.The Galera can be found in the Altiplano de Granada area. The area has a number of important archaeological sites and natural parks. It is also popular for outdoor sports including climbing and hiking.
Location and breakfast were fine.
Very friendly people.
- The staff were great and the bar was very social.
- The hotel is in a good position and pretty convenient for visiting the local area.The cave houses are only a short walk away and are very interesting.When Rosario ,the manageress I assume arrived the following day she was very helpful .
- The hotel was spotlessly clean. The bed was super comfy. The food was good, with a great choice and reasonably priced – we ate in the hotel restaurant every night. The thing that made it such a great stay was the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff.
Lovely hotel with use of communal pool close to the heart of this characterful village. Good room size, lovely terrace with table chairs and sun loungers provided, comfortable bed, air conditioning too!
Bar and restaurant great, lovely views across the village to the rows of cave houses. Excellent value for money!
- Location and breakfast were fine.
Hotel Patri is located in the Andalusian town of Huéscar, in Granada province. It offers traditional-style, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and it also offers kebabs and pizzas. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The amazing city of Granada is around 1 hour and 45 minutes’ drive from the Patri. The beaches of the Costa de Almería are a similar distance away.
- The double room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Menu del dia was good.
- Location. Close to gr7 route, centre and bus stop. I’d arrived early and they let me into the room despite it being 9am. They even gave me a bottle of water for my hike as I left. Friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms with a nice view. Pretty courtyard.
- Very good Hotel in walking distance of Restaurants/Bars. Used by locals. Busy bar with lots of atmosphere.
- La ubicación del hotel en el centro, la comida muy buena y el hotel rural muy chulo
- Sitio tranquilo y céntrico, habitación agradable, cama cómoda. El restaurante estupendo.
Hotel El Maño
Offering rustic rooms with free WiFi, Hotel El Maño is set next to Huéscar’s main square and town hall. It has an à la carte restaurant serving Andalusian dishes.Each room at Hotel El Maño has beamed ceilings and dark wooden furnishings. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a mini-bar, TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The Maño’s charming restaurant features traditional Spanish décor and also offers tapas dishes, characteristic of Granada’s Antiplano region.Huéscar is a charming market town. Sierra de María-Los Vélez and Sierra de Castril nature reserves are within 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Granada is 90 mi away.
- No parking at the hotel so street parking 400 meters from the hotel felt very insecure.
Good size room. Unique furniture and lovely inside seating area.
Close to the square and the church.
Free parking close by.
Good basic breakfast included and served in the bar next door.
Location excellent for centre of town.
Decor was beautiful, typically Spanish.
Hotel room very spacious and spotlessly clean.
Lighting a bit dim but ok .Nice decor in keeping with the hotel which is a lovely building.
- Beautiful hotel in an excellent location to see Huescar.
Hostería El Molino de Portillo
Offering free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and barbecue facilities, Hostería El Molino de Portillo is located in Huéscar. With a garden, the property also features a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at Hostería El Molino de Portillo also have a patio. All rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Huéscar, like cycling, fishing and hiking.María is 31 miles from Hostería El Molino de Portillo, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casa Lorenzo
Located in El Contador, 14 mi from María, Hotel Casa Lorenzo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms feature a terrace or balcony and a TV, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a living room and hydromassage bath.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baza is 24 mi from Hotel Casa Lorenzo, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 26 mi from the property.
- Amazing big bed and wonderful view from the terrasse
- Clean, huge room. Balcony overlooks mountainside. Convenient location just off the highway.
- The room was big and comfortable.It even has a large terrace opening to mountain view . For a place to sleep on route to your destiny ,you could hardly wish for more.
- Very easy parking. Restaurant always seems to be open and very very busy .
- Fantastic motorway facility. Extremely clean and really friendly helpful staff.
Top Hotels In La Alquería Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Alquería Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Alquería Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Alquería Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!