5 Best Hotels To Stay In LʼIsletville Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
LʼIsletville Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in LʼIsletville Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in LʼIsletville Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in LʼIsletville Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in LʼIsletville Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in LʼIsletville Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Lʼisletville Quebec:
Located in Montmagny, 16 miles from Saint-Jean, Hôtel Centre-Ville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 42 miles from Hôtel Centre-Ville.
- Very large studio, perfect for a group of 5. We had plenty of space for our luggage and ski gear. Excellent value for money, considering we were just looking for a place to crash for the night.
- Great staff even though we didn’t speak French, they listened well and speak the little English they know. We weren’t planning on staying in a hotel returning from road trip but the freezing rain made it dangerous to travel so we search on booking.com for what’s affordable. The staff didn’t ask for security deposit even though we didn’t have a credit card.
The hotel frontage shows well from the photo and in person.
The room was of a good size for two people to move around comfortably.
The breakfast was of good fair and prompt.
The bed linens where white and clean with no stains.
The main white bath towels where on the small side but where clean with no stains.
The bathroom provided toiletries for the guests.
Plenty of room for parking at the back of the property.
The beautiful restaurant on site.
Parking at the door.
- Helpful staff. It was convenient to be able to have an evening meal on site.
Hotel L’Oiseliere Montmagny
This hotel features an indoor pool with tropical garden and a full-service spa. The Quebec hotel is located in downtown Montmagny, within a 5-minute walk of shopping.Refrigerators and DVD players are standard in all rooms at the Hotel L’Oiseliere Montmagny. The rooms also include plush bedding and modern leather and wood furnishings.Guests can relax in the jacuzzi or play a game of billards. The hotel also has a seasonal outdoor pool.La Couvee offers a breakfast buffet or breakfast a-la-cart. The menu features seasonal and local item, including Atlantic seafood.The Hotel L’Oiseliere is 1.2 miles from the Montmagny Bird Sanctuary and the St. Lawrence River. The Montmagny Golf Club is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- No breakfast or coffee in the lobby. The cheapest rooms which we had the first night are desperately in need of work. On the next trip through we upgraded to poolside rooms, and these were very nice and comfortable.
- renovated accomodations, clean and well located near highway, close to restaurants and shopping.
Loved that windows opened. Loved the newly renovated rooms. Love the staff and the restaurant.
The best place to stay en route to Ontario. Have been coming for years! Love it!
- have a supper and breakfast package you can purchase, lovely place
- Beautiful hotel overall with lovely pool area that is an actual garden. Restaurant was reasonable with a comptehensive. Food and presentation of same and ambiance was so typical of Quebec resturaunts
Days Inn – Montmagny
Days Inn – Montmagny offers accommodations in Montmagny.Every room includes a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 40 miles away.
- Pleasantly appointed room (the above exceptions notwithstanding)….wood flooring
- Everything was good there. There was really not much around as it sat up off the highway .
- The beds, bedding, pillows and towels all looked brand new and were of much better quality then one would expect. Very nice staff and the breakfast was also better than usual.
- Over all we where very happy with the Days Inn in Montmagny so much so that we stayed there on our return trip to Nova Scotia.
- As we we travel with a lot of instruments which we take to the room, they upgraded us to a larger room on the ground floor. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Auberge des Dunes
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Auberge des Dunes is located in L’Isle-aux-Grues in the region of Quebec, just 18 miles from Saint-Jean. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 43 miles from Auberge des Dunes.
- Bien que notre chambre ne donnait pas directement sur le fleuve, ce dernier était tout de même très proche. Paisible. Le personnel d’accueil très gentil. Petit déjeuner comprenant des produits de l’île ou fait maison délicieux, dont l’un des fromages de l’île que mon mari et moi avons beaucoup apprécié.
- L’endroit est parfaitement situé pour voir les couchés de soleil!!
- La tranquillité et la vue sur le fleuve était excellente. C’est vraiment une place pour se ressourcer au besoin.
- La salle commune, le bateau ivre, l’accueil du personnel, le déjeuner avec les produits locaux, le milieu environnant
- Chambre propre et salle de bain propre- Déjeuner bien . Literie drap. serviettes. oreillers bon pour le recyclage mais l’on dirait qu’il les ont pris dans une fripperie réellement décu. Pas de tél. dans la chambre ni dans L’auberge. Pas d’eau potable dans la chambre ainsi que micro ondes et TV . Meme pas un jeux de cartes complet dans la salle commune.Comme dit lors de la réservation. Madame Johanne pas présence sauf 1 fois durant notre séjour .Excellent employées souriant serviable Dieu merci .Autrement dit les clients sont completement laisser a eux meme sauf pour le déjeuner. Extérieur de L’auberge super beau bien entretenu , vue merveilleuse . Je ne recommanderai jamais a qui que soit de réserver a L’auberge des Dunes. Il y a une pancarte a vendre. Je leurs souhaites de vendre le plus tot possible car c’est triste de voir une si belle endroit diriger comme cela. Merci
La Maison Rousseau
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, La Maison Rousseau is located in Montmagny in the region of Quebec, just 16 miles from Saint-Jean. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating to us and were very patient with our English. Food was very very good and definitely not over priced for the quality and quantity. One of our best meals during our entire holiday.
- Great location in historic and scenic downtown! Steps from everything. Property is gorgeous! Very historic and tastefully decorated! Very comfortable stay!
- The staff was excellent – we do not speak French well and the young lady who was working did her best to try to answer any questions. The room was clean and comfortable. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the same young lady helped us with the menu.
- Nous avions réservé au moment où l´hôtel est théoriquement “fermé” entre le 31 décembre et le 8 janvier, mais nous avons tout de même été gentiment accueillies. J´espère connaître le restaurant par une autre occasion. La maison est très belle, les chambres toutes différentes ont beaucoup de character. Malgré le très grand froid (-30C), nous étions bien au chaud.
En fait, j’ai tout aimé, surtout la nourriture du restaurant qui est délicieuse.
C’est spécial de loger dans une maison ancestrale ou il y a très peu de chambres. On se sent privilégié.
Top Hotels In Lʼisletville Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in LʼIsletville Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in LʼIsletville Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in LʼIsletville Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!