5 Best Hotels To Stay In LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Lʼanse-saint-jean Quebec:
Auberge des Cévennes
Located in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean in the region of Quebec, 23 miles from Tadoussac, Auberge des Cévennes features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Excellent location, across from covered bridge and near centre of village; very ineresting building, very good breakfast with pleasant view, friendly staff.
- The village is quaint but spread out. The Auberge was very quirky – our room had a Wild West theme! The scenery from our terrace was beautiful.
The owners are very nice and kind. Very nice non-conventional rooms.
- Breakfast was delicious, and the proprietors were very nice.
- Very nice owners, they really made a lot of efforts to make our stay memorable.
Auberge du Mont-Édouard
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge du Mont-Édouard offers accommodations in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean, just 24 miles from Tadoussac. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- Good comfortable beds,location is great, close to Park National
- The service was very good. They cooked nice food for us both for the dinner and breakfast. Hosts were super friendly and welcoming. Its good for its value. Neighborhood is also very beautiful.
- Propriétaire très à l’écoute de ses clients! Excellent accueil… belle simplicité dans leur service! À proximité du centre de ski, de l’épicerie et de restaurants.
- Le Dépanneur (supermarché) proche pour acheter de quoi dîner dans la chambre ! L’acceuil Au top !
- Gentillesse de la dame à l’accueil, la propreté
Auberge La Fjordelaise & la Rosalie
Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, Auberge La Fjordelaise & la Rosalie is located in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- Great location directly at the lake, great hosts, great staff. We enjoyed the inhouse restaurant , was very good for a really fair price. Very peaceful. Thank you very much.
- Superb restaurant on site. Wonderful staff. Very peaceful.
- There’s nothing not to like about this place. The rooms are large and comfortable with great facilities, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the food in the restaurant is worth the trip here even if you’re not staying. There’s an amazing view, it’s quiet and there’s plenty to do in the area.
- The stay was very relaxing and rita’s food is simply delicious!! A real chef!
- The four course dinner there is super super delicious, that was one of the highlights! would definitely recommend to stay and eat there
Auberge du Jardin
Located in Petit-Saguenay in the region of Quebec, 17 miles from Tadoussac, Auberge du Jardin features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking.
- The hotel is located in a beautiful area, the view from the back is amazing, and the owners are very kind.
- The staff and the food was amazing! The location is superb, with a beautiful garden next to a cliff.
- The hostess could not have been more pleasant or helpful! Excellent! Beautiful grounds below a mighty cliff.
- Very attractive property immaculately maintained. Mme. Block is an excellent hostess
- The room and common areas were beautifully decorated, clean and everything was in good condition. The host and hostess were very friendly and helpful with information.
Auberge du Presbytère de Rivière-Éternité
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Auberge du Presbytère de Rivière-Éternité offers accommodations in Riviere Eternite, just 21 miles from La Baie.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- This is a hostel, with some private rooms. Don’t expect luxury, but, still, it is a nice hostel. The room is good sized. The shower is full and hot. The dining room is a full kitchen and you can, of course, cook your own meals (you may want to get them in a bigger city…. only one convenience store in town). The staff was helpful. The location is nice, but away from the fjord.
- Next to a small river and the national park of the saguenay fjord
- Clean place, easy to find and so close of the National Park. Very good breakfast
- Simple, no frills accommodation but clean and quiet. And right on the doorstep to the Saguenay provincial park. Breakfast was also simple but adequate. There’s a kitchen too so you can prepare your own food if so inclined.
Clean and spacious room (also clean shared bathroom), nice wifi, good breakfast.
Good position to visit Saguenay park.
Top Hotels In Lʼanse-saint-jean Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in LʼAnse-Saint-Jean Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!