5 Best Hotels To Stay In Kenai Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Kenai Alaska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kenai Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kenai Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kenai Alaska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kenai Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kenai Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Kenai Alaska:
Kenai Airport Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Kenai Airport Hotel offers accommodations in Kenai.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.
- It was a great friendly place. Staff was great. The room was large and the ceiling fan was a great addition. Every hotel should have them!!
- the phone lines were out for most of the day when we tried to check in, they were super friendly when we were a late check in, super nice
- The staff was very accommodating and friendly.The rooms were nice.
This was the first time traveling with our two small pups. When we came into the room we found a little dog bed under the counter along with a water bowl/food dish and some small little treats for our dogs. They had plenty of outdoor treed areas for us to take our pups into for them to explore and relieve themselves. It was very welcoming.
Also, for being so close to the Kenai airport, the room was really quiet. The room had high ceilings with a ceiling fan and was very clean. There was a microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge.
There was a fridge in the lobby that had bottles of water available all day.
- The room was beautiful and very clean. The staff was so polite and fun to talk to you. I enjoyed checking in and they offered free bottled water our entire stay. As well as a continental breakfast and Juice was available to us until 11 p.m. at night. It was very quiet and private. I travel to Kenai often and this will be my new go-to spot.
Quality Inn Kenai
Quality Inn Kenai offers accommodations in Kenai.Every room includes a TV.
- Every time we go to Quality Inn we are very pleased. They go overboard to make it a delightful experience. We look forward to a clean room, comfortable bed, yummy breakfasts, an efficient and happy staff, a fair price, and an exhilarating pool. We travel to see family at least once a year and book at Quality Inn each time.
- The King size bed and the friendly staff…it was also conveniently placed in town.
- Wonderful breakfast, pool, nice basic rooms. Good location! Will be back
The breakfast was good, not a fan of the ham you had, but ok. Laundry facility plus!!
- A good functional place- everything works. Breakfast fabulous, room great, location great. The person who checked us in couldn’t operate the payment system and as a result was extremely impatient and unaccommodating. The person who has checked us out was wonderful and helpful. All in all we have really liked the place.
Main Street Hotel
Main Street Hotel offers accommodations in Kenai. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Soldotna.On the banks of the Kenai River, this Soldotna hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. Alaska Fishing Charters are less than 1 miless away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms at Aspen Hotel. For convenience, guest rooms offer a cable TV, a DVD player, a small refrigerator, a microwave and a single cup coffee maker. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Hotel Aspen. A business center is available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Numerous fishing, wildlife watching and other outdoor opportunities are available near this hotel. Kenai National Wildlife Refuge is 1 mile away. Alaska C&C Horse Adventures is a 10 minute drive away. Old Town Kenai is 11 miles away.
- Rooms were clean and fresh. Staff very friendly. Nice breakfast included with a variety of options. Location is good for access to local events and cafe’s etc. It has a nice pool and workout area.
- Everything was being redone. Staff was respectful and building was very clean.
- Such a pleasant surprise with the spacious room and kitchen! Huge comfortable bed, great location and friendly staff. Would stay there again anytime!
- The room was clean and kids loved the pool. Kind of pricey, though! Staff was nice!
- Breakfast included, next to Kenai river with boardwalk
One of our top picks in Soldotna.Located in the heart of Soldotna, Soldotna Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in clean and comfortable rooms.Guests are offered a free continental breakfast, free WiFi access, free cable TV with HBO channels, and free freezer space for fish.Mykel’s Restaurant is located on-site, offering fresh seafood, choice steaks, Alaska tap beers, and wine. Guests can enjoy a first-class meal within a short walk of their room.Soldotna Inn is within range of several activities, including golfing, shopping, and fishing on the famous Kenai River.
- room with the door connecting to the other room meant you can here the neigbors talking. was hard to sleep in when they got up early.
- It was in a great location in facilities that we needed.
- This place is a good overnight stop. The room was comfortable and it had two entrances, one on the inside of the building and one from the outside. The continental breakfast was one of the best I have had at any place that offers this kind of service. We were conveniently located and the motel had a restaurant attached. The food was above average and the menu had a good selection.
- Very comfortable and clean place to stay. The front desk person was excellent and provide assistance in locating places to visit and dine. The breakfast area contains excellent choices for starting a day with a mix of fruit, yogurt, breads, hard boiled eggs, cereals, juices, and coffee. We enjoyed our stay.
- I liked the outside entrance and the hotel hall entrance option. The breakfast was adequate.
Top Hotels In Kenai Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kenai Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kenai Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kenai Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!