5 Best Hotels To Stay In Inverness Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Inverness Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Inverness Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Inverness Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Inverness Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Inverness Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Inverness Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Inverness Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness
Off Highway 44 and only a short distance from downtown Inverness and other local attractions and activities, this hotel features spacious guest rooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Inverness with a free hot breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Get energized in the 24-hour fitness center, relax by the heated outdoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free wireless access.Take a manatee tour on Crystal River, explore Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park or enjoy top-rated golf courses, all available only minutes from the Inverness Holiday Inn Express.
- General cleanliness very good, see comment below. Gym clean and well equipped.
- I liked the fact that it is pet friendly and the charge for that is more than reasonable. Would have like a more private way to take him outside, but no big deal. I understand the security issues. The room is awesome! Just so very nice and clean and comfortable. They have wifi that actually works!
- I loved the the window shades no light came through it was very nice and the room was wonderful. The morning desk lady was wonderful I love her Everytime I come stay she is such a nice person.
- Very modern features with up lighting in rooms and surround lighting on bathroom mirror. Kids swam in the outdoor heated pool when it was only 50 degrees outside.
- the people at front desk nicki and roxanne were very helpful with local information. never been here before. but they treated us like family members.
Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills
Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills is located in Hernando, just 29 miles from The Villages. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.Ocala is 26 miles from Quality Inn Citrus Hills, and Crystal River is 10 miles away.
- Room was very comfortable….nice outdoor swimming pool…staff very friendly….continental breakfast was excellent (warm and cold food)…great coffee.
- The bed was comfortable, and the staff was very friendly.
- Breakfast staff was very friendly and tried hard to please.
- Free caffè and tea 24/7 very nice place; the cost was fine for the services; I suggest it!
- The rooms were very clean and staff was so friendly!! The location was convenient also. We also have used Stay & Play Dog Care, which is right down the road. They all were great there and would recommend them to anyone and very inexpensive. Thank you all, we will miss Florida!
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
One of our top picks in Crystal River.This Florida hotel is one mile from River Ventures Manatee Swim Tours and Kings Bay. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and desks.Crystal River Holiday Inn Express offers a 24-hour gym and business center. Concierge service is available. The hotel serves breakfast and is within one mile of several restaurants.Crystal River Mall is 2 miles from Holiday Inn. Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park is 5 miles away.
Knowledgeable staff, well informed on local restaurants, attractions, and other information.
Very clean and spacious room, breakfast included protein items which we appreciated.
- Very clean, good value, great breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The eggs were a bit dry, but the omelettes were good. Beds extremely comfy, very clean and housekeeping excellent.
- We had stayed there before and decided to again. The hotel was clean, quiet, reasonably priced and good location.
Good breakfast selection and was fresh.
- Knowledgeable staff, well informed on local restaurants, attractions, and other information.
Hampton Inn Crystal River
Located just 2 miles from downtown Crystal River, this Florida hotel features a swimming pool and daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Hampton Inn Crystal River. A cable TV and telephone are also included.A business center and fitness center are on site at Crystal River’s Hampton Inn. A laundromat is available for added convenience.The Coastal Heritage Museum is just 2 miles from this hotel. Guests at the property are 4.5 miles from Crystal River Preserve State Park.
- Very clean, good free breakfast and awesome rate (be sure to shop around)
- As usual, Hampton Inn is a very comfortable stay!!
- The location was excellent-close to the things we wanted to do.
- The staff is very nice our room was clean and smelled good. Wonderful breakfast. Coffee is really good.
- Good restaurants. Prefer local rather chain restaurants, but many of the local restaurants were closed on Sunday.
Motel 6 Wildwood
Motel 6 Wildwood is located in Wildwood, just 10 miles from The Villages.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Dora is 28 miles from Americas Inn Wildwood, and Ocala is 22 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 51 miles away.
- Checkin price and booking price didn’t match the guy up front changed it. Still too expensive for the location and the lack of breakfast
- Nothing special for a hotel room. The price was right. I liked having IHOP right next door
- The staff were fantastic. I lost my key fob. They helped me look for it and after two days of searching, my replacement came in the mail. Meanwhile, they kept an eye on my car because if I closed the doors, they would lock and I had to leave them all open. They let me make calls from their personal cell phone to get assistance so that I could retrieve mine. I can’t say enough about the staff of this motel.
- The property looked okay nothing fancy and nothing really bad. It was a regular looking motel
- I hop on the property great motel for the price didn’t see any bugs other then mosquitoes which are every where
Top Hotels In Inverness Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Inverness Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Inverness Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Inverness Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!