5 Best Hotels To Stay In Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans – Top Hotel Reviews
Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Ile Dʼorleans Ile D’orleans:
Auberge La Goeliche
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Auberge La Goeliche offers accommodations in Sainte-Petronille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Quebec City is 5 miles from Auberge La Goeliche, and Stoneham is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Nothing but excellent service and accommodations. The restaurant is certainly a 5 star elite cuisine. Fantastic and we are looking forward visiting again. Thanks for the wonderful trip amidst the nordic cold weather. Merci beaucoup, nous y reviendrons avant longtemps.
- Amazing location, situated at the tip of Ile d’Orleans with majestic views of the St Laurent River. Room are a bit dated but clean and comfortable. Excellent restaurant, a bit pricey though. Staff at the front desk and restaurant weren’t the most friendly, just a bit ‘crabby.’ Really nice getaway.
- We enjoyed our stay; we were only there for one night and arrived too late for dinner, but the room was cozy and it was located very close to Parc National Les Hautes Gorges, which is where we were headed the next morning. The breakfast we had in the morning was phenomenal; I had crepes, and my mouth is watering right now remembering them and how good they were! The scenery was also beautiful; the inn is nestled in the mountains and the fall colors were just breathtaking (we visited in early October). If you’re heading to the park, this is a great place to stay. It would also be a nice place to spend a retreat in the mountains; it was very quiet and peaceful there.
- We were looking to spend a long weekend at an Auberge in an area close to old Quebec City but at the same time would give us a better feel of rural Quebec. This hotel did not disappoint and being there during the height of the Fall Season with all its colours, driving across Île d’Orléans was such a joyful experience that we are planning to go back there someday soon.
- Wonderful historic inn on the St. Lawrence River. Our room overlooked the river, and was comfortable and well equipped. Fabulous dining room with friendly, knowledgable staff. Delicious meal. (We also had lunch on a previous visit, which was the reason we returned!). Would recommend this hotel to anyone!
Auberge Les Blancs Moutons
Located in Ile dʼOrleans, 12 miles from Quebec City, Auberge Les Blancs Moutons features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Stoneham is 20 miles from Auberge Les Blancs Moutons, and Lévis is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 19 miles from Auberge Les Blancs Moutons.
- Such a unique place to stay – an exquisite antiques shop that transforms into an auberge at night. Stunning setting by the river, surrounded by masterpieces, fantastic breakfast – a stay that stands out from the rest – highly recommended.
- Loved the breakfasts and the help of the person in charge!! Very helpful and friendly!!
- Extremely friendy staff, excellent service, excellent breakfast
- Quiet and perfect location and view from the room.
- It’s a beautiful setting and a charming building. Breakfast was generous and lovely.
Auberge la Grange de l’Île
Auberge la Grange de l’Île is located in St-Pierre-de-l’Île-d’Orléans, just 9 miles from Quebec City. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is featured.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Stoneham is 16 miles from Auberge la Grange de lÎle, and Lévis is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Lovely room. Large and nicely decorated. The chef Amélie was wonderful. I have dietary restrictions and she prepared dishes for me without the foods I could not have. Everything was delicious and of excellent quality. I would recommend the inn and the restaurant to anyone who is visiting the area.
- I will be back. The grounds are gorgeous, the staff super friendly, and the room was very comfortable.
- Beautiful decor, really nice friendly family run place to stay.
- Hospitable breakfast service and good food. We had been spoiled
- Assumed the breakfast included would be continental but was a wonderful full cooked breakfast.
Auberge au Poste de Traite
Located in Ile dʼOrleans, 15 miles from Quebec City, Auberge au Poste de Traite features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stoneham is 18 miles from Auberge au Poste de Traite, and Lévis is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- This is a family-run business and all family members are very charming and helpful. Especially appreciated the convenience of on-site breakfasts (made to order) and the good value, excellent dinners.
- The host was exceptional. We arrived late and he prepared us a meal even though the kitchen was pretty much closed. The location is a short drive to Quebec city (20 minutes), which allows you to explore Ile d’Orleans during the day and head into the city and night.
- Clean, quiet, beautiful river view and very friendly staff. Interior is exceptional and feels like home
- A good stay: the room was clean and spacious enough. Breakfast was nothing special but nice. The staff is very friendly.
- Very comfortable bed, beautiful room and gorgeous view in the morning. Showers are nice and the bathtub is nice and deep. Breakfast was delicious and they even have a nice selection of teas for those of us who don’t drink coffee!
Les Ancêtres Auberge & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Ancêtres Auberge & Restaurant offers accommodations in St-Pierre-de-l’Île-d’Orléans. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Quebec City is 7 miles from Les Ancêtres Auberge & Restaurant, and Stoneham is 15 miles from the property. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Everything was excellent from the stay to the meals: supper, breakfast.
The breakfast was spectacular – freshly baked croissants, house made creton, brie and ham, a good selection of fresh fruit, and a wide variety of house made jams, the strawberry and tarragon was especially delicious.
All of the meals we had were incredible – the osso bucco was my husband’s best bite. But the trout was cooked perfectry, the apricot and lovage jam on the steak was amazing. They don’t overcook the vegetables and they were good and buttery. And the lamb burger with lemon conserve was super!
And that’s just the food. The terrasse was lovely. The room was very comfortable! The location is perfect and the staff are amazing.
- The exceptional location and view looking out over the St. Lawrence (bridge and waterfall) is spectacular and romantic from this lovely, family heritage Inn. Our restaurant waitress was exceptional and friendly. Very accommodating to the needs of the guests. We love the fact that the rooms are named for past family relatives, and the pictures on the walls were of the family going back in time. The room was exceptionally clean and decent sized. The continental breakfast was terrific. The value of staying here is certainly worthwhile. So too was the sunset!
la chambre si confortable, spacieuse et décorée avec gout. Cadre très romantique et la cheminée électrique est une excellente surprise.
Calme et situation avec une très belle vue sur le St Laurent et les chutes de Montmorency.
- Vom Restaurant des Hauses blickt man auf die Wasserfälle Montmorency. Das Essen im Restaurant ist sehr lecker. Zum Frühstück gibt es selbstgemachte Marmeladen, verschiedene Wurst- und Fleischsorten, mehrere Brotsorten, Obst und Salate. Das Zimmer war sehr wohnlich eingerichtet und modern ausgestattet. Bad und Zimmer waren sehr sauber. Wir wurden sehr freundlich empfangen. Parkplätze gibt es direkt kostenlos am Haus. Weingüter und Nougaterie sind mit dem Auto schnell erreichbar.
Top Hotels In Ile Dʼorleans Ile D’orleans Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ile dʼOrleans Ile d’Orleans. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!