5 Best Hotels To Stay In Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Horcajo De Santiago Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostería Casa Palacio
Offering an on-site restaurant and bar, Hostería Casa Palacio is located in Ucles. Set in a 16th-century stone building, this country hotel has a swimming pool and terrace.Each rustic-style room comes with free WiFi, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Modern Manchego cuisine is served at Casa Palacio’s restaurant. You can enjoy breakfast or an evening drink on the traditional Castilian patio.The historic city of Cuenca is 43 mi from the hotel and central Madrid is an hour’s drive away.
- Staff very friendly, excelent restaurant, big room, very good breakfast. It was a nice surprise to stay in thie hoten in Ucles. We absolutely loved.
- The location and it is the only one hotel in Uclés
Location in small village of Ucles with it’s spring water,a superior comfy room ,wine knowledge by the hotel Manager ,of Ucles wines. Decent breakfast.Excellent dining and service. Great wine tasting by evening. Wow monastery close by. Service in local church we gate crashed.
Nothing too much trouble for staff, A really good find ,and a must for another time.Ideal for a half way north south journey.
The young manager is a real asset to this well run establishment, and talkative,kind ,informative,we were impressed. Thank you.
- Great location if driving the length of Spain – delightful young staff. Wish we could have arrived earlier to use the pool.
- The a la carte menu had an excellent selection and was marked to show which dishes were not suitable for coeliacs. The room was large and comfortable with two easy chairs. The whole property was very tastefully decorated in keeping with the character of the old building.
Complejo Enoturístico Finca La Estacada
Finca La Estacada specializes in wine, with its own vineyard, wine cellar and a gourmet restaurant. It has a heated outdoor swimming pool, 2 paddle tennis courts and a spa.The hotel is set in the countryside of Castilla la Mancha, near the town of Tarancón. The cities of Madrid and Cuenca are both 40 minutes away by car. The hotel offers free private parking.Each room at La Estacada has a free mini-bar, with a selection of wines. Rooms are air-conditioned, and have an private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available.La Estacada organizes wine-tasting sessions and tours. It also has an ornamental vineyard. The complex has terraces and gardens, with olive trees and a fountain.The spa specializes in treatments using wine, with discounts for guests. There is also a sauna and a gym.
- Full English breakfast plus full array of other foods. The only difficulty being we were unable to find the location as our sat.nav took into the town and then left us in the middle of the countryside, after asking directions we located the hotel. We had the misfortune to leave our suitcase at the hotel but after ringing the reception and explaining they agreed to forward the missing item and 2 days later it was delivered to our address. Excellent service.
- Lovely Finca in the countryside with exceptional wines
- This hotel was not in Madrid, and that was the primary reason for selecting it. We were on a long drive across Spain. the promotion information listed 2 important qualities–free parking, and a restaurant on premises. Most important, when we arrived I discovered I had lost electronic adapter. The hotel staff found one for me, which made life so much easier!
- Spacious well appointed room with large comfortable bed. Friendly and attentive staff. Excellent bar and restaurant. Relaxing atmosphere.
- We have been to this hotel before so knew it was a good place to stay. The room was very comfortable with a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival (from their own vineyards) delicious. Huge bathroom with many good quality toiletries. Staff were welcoming and very pleasant and breakfast was fresh and delicious. Overall a great stopover en route to Bilbao port and back again to Mazarron, would definitely recommend it.
Providing free WiFi, Casa Mendoza is located in Corral de Almaguer. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. The hotel provides a shared lounge.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet.Tarancón is 23 miles from Casa Mendoza. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 71 miles from the property.
- The house is stunning, seems to go back in time, but with a very 2000’s touch. Loved the rooms, the staff, everything!!!we booked half an hour before our arrival and when we got the the premise, the warm airconditioning had been already switched on for us❤so the room was already super cozy!
- the accommodation is absolutely beautiful and spotlessly clean and the staff so friendly and helpful.Would definitely stay again.
Staff muy simpático y habitación muy confortable.
Brilliantly appointed Casa Rural
Nothing wrong at all
- the only reason I marked down comfort was because there wasn’t a window in our. . room but it was a beautiful room and a beautiful house with great attention to detail and obviously loved by the owners.There was secure parking and the receptionist was very warm and welcoming. 10 out of 10.
Motel San Isidro
The Motel San Isidro offers spacious wood cabins just off the A-3 motorway, 3.7 mi from Tarancón. The air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi access, and there is free on-site parking.The separate cabins at San Isidro Motel all have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a small private terrace. The modern bathrooms have a shower, as well as heating.The San Isidro complex has a 24-hour reception, and a bar. There is also a small garden. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.The A-3 motorway offers a direct link to Madrid, some 37 mi away. The small town of Villarrubio is about 1.2 mi away.
- Clean, spacious room and excellent food at the on site cafeteria Thoroughly
- Close to the highway, quiet place, easy for parking, clean and nice setting
- The shower was clean ,hot and modern with water jets
- Hidden gem, superb value. Room was actually a cabin, clean, spacious, comfortable beds, tv. Modern bathroom, sauna/shower. Friendly, accommodating staff. No restaurants nearby, but food, alcohols and service in their homey cafeteria were excellent and inexpensive.
- The chalets are spacious and very well equipped. Parking is easy and very close to the accommodation. A well laid out chalet park and easy access to the motorway. A quiet location.
Hospedería Casas de Luján
Set in a restored XVI Century building, Hospedería Casas de Luján is located a 5-minute drive from Saelices. This hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, and bar.This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms and bungalows. All accommodations include a TV, private bathroom with a bath or shower, and views of the mountains. The apartments include a kitchen and seating area, and some rooms have a balcony.This property has a 24-hour reception and a concierge service. A shared lounge and terrace are available for all guests, and there is a garden and a games room available. Free WiFi is provided in all public spaces.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free private parking.
- Very friendly receptionist who took the time to accompany us to the room and show us around.
- Espacioso y amplio, consta de varias habitaciones con literas, tres baños, en medio del Campo, estancia con buena calefacción, estupenda relación calidad precio, el personal muy amable, en el restaurante se come fenomenal.
- Muy limpio y el entorno muy agradable y silencioso. Para una noche de paso cumple pero no para más.
- Muy limpio, camas comadas, baño limpio y el personal nos trató muy bien
- Tranquilidad de la zona. Entorno e instalaciones muy bien cuidadas
Top Hotels In Horcajo De Santiago Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Horcajo de Santiago Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!