5 Best Hotels To Stay In Holand Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Holand Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Holand Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holand Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holand Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Holand Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Holand Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Holand Nordland:
Scandic Leknes Lofoten
Featuring an in-house restaurant, this hotel is located in Leknes town centre in the Lofoten Archipelago. It offers free parking, rooms with cable TV and free WiFi access.A work desk and a private bathroom with shower feature in all rooms at Scandic Leknes Lofoten.Open year round, Restaurant Bevares offers an a la carte menu in the evenings. The buffet breakfast is served each morning.Leknes Airport is 5 minutes’ drive away. Scandic Leknes Lofoten is 6.2 miles from the Hurtigruten Terminal in central Stamsund.
- Everything is perfect. Also, there was the best hotel breakfast I ever experienced!
- The breakfast was great, the staff are friendly and helpful and the room is clean.
- Very nice staff. We had to check out at 4am to head to the airport. They prepared breakfast for us upon request. The hotel is pretty close to Leknes airport. There are plenty of restaurants within a walking distance.
- Good access to other locations in Lofoten Islands and fairly central. Good place to stop over on way through.
the restaurant of the hotel was by far the best restaurant I have eaten at in my Norway trip (two weeks up to now).
For the rest: beds are good, as in “up to the standard”, as in many places in Norway the beds way to soft (for me at least)
Live Lofoten Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Live Lofoten Hotel offers accommodations in Stamsund, just 20 miles from Svolvær. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Leknes Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Solsiden Brygge Rorbuer
One of our top picks in Ballstad.Located in Ballstad in the region of Nordland, 28 miles from Svolvær, Solsiden Brygge Rorbuer features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Leknes Airport, 6 miles from Solsiden Brygge Rorbuer.
- What a gorgeous corner of the world! Tucked in a little harbor, this small design hotel is absolutely beautiful. Our room was very modern and absolutely clean as a whistle. Breakfast is delivered to your room the night before so you can sleep in if you want 🙂 We had a few tips for the reception, which they said they were already working on: i.e., trashcan in the room, shower mat for the floor (I felt like I was ruining the lovely wood floors getting out of the shower!) and a small ledge in the shower for shampoos. Our room had TWO shower heads and a fully functioning kitchen, complete with dishwasher. I can’t recommend this lovely hotel more!
- The room decor was really good. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- VERY helpful staff, the cabin was nice and warm. We slept very well. It is in a nice area.
- The complex has a hotel and rorbu houses. Our room in the hotel was modern and well furnished with a small kitchenette. There were big windows with view to the port. Overall pleasant experience.
- Modern design room. Fridge, coffee- and tea facilities in the room.
This property offers traditional fishing cottages with sea views. Guests can try a wood-fired hot tub or activities such as fishing, kayaking and hiking. WiFi is in some cottages.All cottages feature wooden floors and a seating area with a sofa. All rooms come with a refrigerator.Seafood and fjord views are offered at Restaurant Karoline. Nusfjord Rorbuer can organise fishing trips.Surrounded by the Lofoten Mountains, Nusfjord is one of the best preserved fishing villages in Norway. Parking is free of charge.
- beautiful location, comfortable, well maintained and equipped,
- Typical comfortable Rorbu, nothing else to say… Yes, bring your food!
- The rorbus and surroundings are very beautiful and picturesque.We enjoyed spending our holiday at Nusfjord a lot.
- Located directly at the water, in a stunningly beautiful village on the incredible Flakstad island. Very cosy, comfortable, spacious and clean rorbu with everything you need. Store and restaurant nearby, perfect access to hiking trails in the surroundings, short distances to beaches and peaks. A place to stay.
We spent two nights in 37a, an upgrade from smaller ‘rorbu’ due to missing key. A small ‘house’, nicely decorated and with comfy beds. Sea view from the bedroom.
This old fishery holds a long history and this was very well presented, with a small ‘museum’. Got a good feeling for the place, despite gale winds and rain… We didn’t visit the restaurant, but the pub looked cozy.
Beautiful buildings and picturesque surroundings. Would like to come back!
Great starting point for many hikes.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Lydersen Rorbuer is located in Fredvang.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Leknes Airport, 12 miles from Lydersen Rorbuer .
Pina, the manager was so kind with us, we made an upgrade of the rorbu, giving us one rorbu with private kitchen and toilette, plus one with the best views.
Very pleasant host. She lives nearby, and was told that I could always call if I had any questions. Gave me a tour of the facilities, and since there were almost no guests staying there at the time (low season in March) I was allowed to pick any of the rooms. Nice kitchens, well equipped for cooking and free coffee. Several bathrooms and showers. Heated room for wet clothes, although it seemed to be nonfunctional during my visit.
Beautiful surroundings for walking/hiking.
The view from the window
- Very good situation, the apartment is well equipped, very nice staff.
- The location are amazing. Nice for hiking or relax. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Wifi was working properly
- Pina, the manager was so kind with us, we made an upgrade of the rorbu, giving us one rorbu with private kitchen and toilette, plus one with the best views.
Top Hotels In Holand Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Holand Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Holand Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Holand Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!