5 Best Hotels To Stay In Higuera la Real Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Higuera la Real Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Higuera la Real Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Higuera la Real Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Higuera la Real Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Higuera la Real Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Higuera la Real Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Higuera La Real Extremadura:
Hotel Restaurante La Chácara
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Restaurante La Chácara offers accommodations in Higuera la Real. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Aracena is 18 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Chácara, and Zafra is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Cristina offers accommodations in Fregenal de la Sierra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aracena is 19 miles from Hotel Cristina, and Zafra is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The included breakfast was served promptly by a very nice man. The front staff always had a smile. The hotel itself is very picturesque and is located on the edge of town, with in walking distance of everything.
- Good value for money. As long as you try to speak spanish, they will help you. Had no probs. Its a place where the spanish people come for breakfast and dinner.
- Long walk into town for supper there is a fairly basic cafeteria in hotel.
- El poco personal que había muy amables y profesionales
- Lo que más me gustó fue la amabilidad del personal del hotel
Hotel Arroyo la Plata by Alda Hotels
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Arroyo la Plata by Alda Hotels is located in Jerez de los Caballeros, just 28 miles from Aracena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zafra is 21 miles from Hotel Arroyo la Plata, and Fuenteheridos is 26 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Excellent place. Very friendly staff, very clean and a lovely quiet location.
- Sadly the night we stayed the restaurant was not open, but as this was our second visit we can vouch for the quality of food etc. On this occasion on arrival we had a problem which with the kindness and generosity of Sole (the do everything lady, who is a total star) it was all quickly resolved. We would certainly go back again as the location is fabulous with Jerez de Caballeros just up the road , a great town with history.
- The facilities were comprehensively accessible: wheel-in showers, ramps, wide doors, Braille on doors in addition to numbers. We are not in need of these services, but it was nice to see these facilities available so the fantastic country of Spain is able to be enjoyed by even more people. The rooms were absolutely immaculately clean. Staff worked hard to ensure our extra requests were fulfilled. A beautiful area if you are looking to birdwatch.
- Total peace with access to little town nearby..perfect.the staff were fabulous and patient with our struggling Spanish
- Very friendly staff and nice, quiet setting which was pleasantly cool in the evening bearing in mind that this is a very hot region in summer.
Rincón del Abade
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rincón del Abade offers accommodations in Encinasola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aracena is 24 miles from Rincón del Abade, and Fuenteheridos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 52 miles from Rincón del Abade.
- Lots of character. Nice bar atmosphere and people. Owner is great. Rooms clean. Stone bathroom with a bath. Perfect after a long ride. Also manage to eat and the food was very tasty, quickly prepared and exactly what I wanted.
- gutes essen im restaurant,ruhige zimmer,aufmerksame bedienung an der bar,dem regen österlichen treiben zum trotz
Muy amable y bastante colaborativa la recepcionista.
Aunque joven, nos proporcionó bastante información de la localidad y alrededores.
- Sehr freundliche Bewirtung trotz Sprachproblem. Sehr charmantes Landhotel mit ganz besonderem Reiz. Sehr leckeres Essen (Tagesmenü) und gutes Frühstück. Super Kaffee. Schade, dass wir hier nur eine Nacht eingeplant haben. Jederzeit immer wieder gerne!!!
- Die Lage des Hotels sowie die rustikale, aber dennoch moderne Einrichtung der Zimmer. Kultig.
Hotel Convento San Diego
Enjoy a unique getaway in this boutique hotel – the result of a beautifully renovated 16th-century convent that enjoys breathtaking views of the peaceful countryside within which it is nestled.Soak up the tranquil ambience of this historical building that has been thoughtfully decorated to make the most of its stunning structure and setting. Marvel at the glorious arches and exposed stonework that is illuminated with subtle lighting and clever design. Walk along the tiled corridors, admire the wooden beams and gaze at the views from the gallery that runs around the central courtyard.Once inspired by your setting, go exploring around the convent and visit the charming village to sample the local culture that boasts ancient tradition and heritage. You can also swim in the river in the grounds.A public swimming pool can be found 1,000 feet away.
- The serenity of the convent, large rooms, comfortable beds, great staff and food.
El silencio y la amplitud del dormitorio.
También nos pareció un detalle muy bonito que nos esperaran para desayunar.
- La tranquilidad del sitio, ideal para el descanso y relax.
- Convento precioso con amplias habitaciones y espacios tranquilos y armónicos. Las vistas desde su amplia cristalera es espectacular.
- Chambre très agréable et moderne avec une très belle vue.
Top Hotels In Higuera La Real Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Higuera la Real Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Higuera la Real Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Higuera la Real Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!