5 Best Hotels To Stay In Hacienda Provincia – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Provincia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hacienda Provincia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Provincia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Provincia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hacienda Provincia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hacienda Provincia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Hacienda Provincia:
Llullu Llama Mountain Lodge
Llullu Llama Mountain Lodge is located in Hacienda Provincia, 21 miles from Latacunga and 7 miles from Quilotoa. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Hosteria San Jose de Sigchos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hosteria San Jose de Sigchos offers accommodations in Sigchos, just 24 miles from Latacunga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 53 miles from Hosteria San Jose de Sigchos.
- The hotel is actually about a mile from Sigchos, The Place is all flash and NO SUBSTANCE. The bedroom had flies in the windows and then later I found two huge beetles walking up the walls. No meals are provided, The one saving grace was the reception woman and the cook were nice and tried to help the best they could.
- Beautiful grounds, nice food, very clean. It’s a little way out of Sigchos (2.5km).
(Sorry.Never used the pool.)
The place is just like the hotels in the Andes where we used to stay when I was a kid. You are staying at a family farm, a very cozy place where the staff is always warm because they know the owners and maybe their parents worked with the grandparents of the actual owners.
We arrived late and they waited for us with a warm soup and meal. The breakfast is simply delicious, fresh fruits, fresh bread, farm cheese, etc. By the way, I loved the bathroom of the double room. Indeed I liked better the double room than the room with a queen bed. We booked 2 rooms.
- Rustic Hotel with good SPA and amazing landscape. Nice trails and friendly staff
- La ubicación es excelente, la zona húmeda muy buena y la casa de hacienda muy bien conservada
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal PrincesaToa offers accommodations in Quilotoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Beautiful building- very clean and comfortable. Despite an extremely difficult communication barrier (even with broken Spanish) staff appeared to be very attentive and well meaning. More expensive than other places nearby – but supports the community, so a worthy initiative!
- Staff very helpful. Rooms very clean, comfortable & updated. Space heaters and extra soft blankets provided in each room – greatly appreciated.
- The hotel was very nice and the rooms were large and very clean. From the photos, I had thought that the hotel was on the caldera side of the town, which is was not (there are no hotels at the rim of the caldera). the shower was the hottest and had the most pressure of any shower that I took in Ecuador.
- brand new hotel (2 years old), very large rooms, very new well equipped bathrooms, right at the laguna. It was also very helpful to have an electric heater in our bedroom so that we could dry our wet clothes, and because the nights were very cold. Other places in the area usually only have wood stoves.
- The region is rather remote and the hotel/hostel is run by the community. They are not yet ready to understand the complexity of travel.
La Quinta Colorada
Located in Lasso, 13 miles from Latacunga, La Quinta Colorada features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 49 miles from La Quinta Colorada.
- Away from hustle and bustle of the city in a farm. Our Rooms looked very new and clean. Not sure if there was AC. Room was got quite cold at night but no problems, there were enough beddings. Better alternative than staying in Latacunga. Cotopaxi is supposed to be viewable from property (it was cloud covered)
- The food was very good, personnel was nice but they only speak spanish
- It’s perfect to stay with smaller children. It has a football field, a playground, a farm with animals and there is a lot of space for the kids to run around.
- La Quinta Colorada is a nice family owned hosteria centrally located between Cotopaxi and Laguna Quilotoa. It is a bit remotely located so you need a car for everything if you want to go out, however transport can also be arranged easily via the reception. In general it is a very nice facility with friendly staff and tranquillity in the location. We travelled with three kids (8-12y) and they loved the farm and animals on the ground: dogs, lamas, pigs, horses etc. The food was good and at night we enjoyed the fireplace in the restaurant. The Staff mostly speaks only Spanish however with some creativity we have been able to make all communication work. Definitely a place to remember and to recommend for those who want to see Cotopaxi and beautiful Andes Ecuador.
- Very pleasant place on beautiful grounds with a large playground, a football pitch (soccer for the uninitiated) and a working farm with all sorts of animals ranging from horses to turkeys. The rooms are very nice and cosy.
Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour offers accommodations in Tanicuchí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Latacunga is 11 miles from Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour, and Quilotoa is 18 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hacienda Provincia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hacienda Provincia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Provincia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hacienda Provincia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!